Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates (41652 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgcoboP:

are you going to continue update here?

I will open new thread soon.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
muykem:
Waste of time. Jegede will be pronounced authentic candidate next week after the election.
...Supreme have not gibe verdict of why carrying rumour of candidate this jegede /mimiko/caretaker Markaffi selfish agenda self
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by pepperandsalt(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
.........Jimoh Ibrahim. And Sheriff stand on Solid ground of Jesus christ of Nazareth.....God is our banner he will delivered the judgement on Jimoh Ibrahim favor....God is not mocked
How this case take concern God now?
awayeyebundle:
.........Jimoh Ibrahim. And Sheriff stand on Solid ground of Jesus christ of Nazareth.....God is our banner he will delivered the judgement on Jimoh Ibrahim favor....God is not mocked
awayeyebundle:
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by wasuka14(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
engineerboat:
Its another day of legal fireworks at the Supreme Court today on in the PDP governorship candidates tussles.

More updates as event unfolds

Good morning

Am waiting for a judge or lawyer that will collect bribe in this case. #thieves
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
pepperandsalt:
How this case take concern God now? How this case take concern God now? How this case take concern God now?
...Ngeria is a democratic not dictatorship or godfatherism of one governor at all cost mandate..PDP has it constitution why not studies of it to give the verdict instead of Caretaker issue at state and national level...Sheriff is the authentic certified by national judicial council comprises of Justice and lawyer where are the markaffi that time why did they not counter it...Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic not caretaker jegede
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by GoggleB(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
Johnnyessence:
and u that is jegede puppet u will still regret d outcome of todays proceedings.
Mumu Mumu

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by zeitel: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
Mimio is traitor everybody in PDP knows that is agenda is known in all crane and corner of Ondo state..sir Justice of our federation it is not right if the governor bends our constitution for his selfish agenda..for jegede...that is not up to 2years in PDP to be governor of Ondo whhere someone who has been financially supporting the party and morally and technically are distabilise in Nigeria is unfair and injustice to allow central district rule or governor for another 8+8 to 16years....sir law of the land stand
Bros, intellectuals are talking on and reading this thread. You clearly lack basic communication skills and can't pass a clear message across.
'Ki ni problem eh nah'. ( guess dat should be easy for you to comprehend)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=GoggleB post=51269108]
Mumu Mumu [/quote...why the insult of jegede /mimiko that is ur manifesto..jimoh winning all the way
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
zeitel:
Bros, intellectuals are talking on and reading this thread. You clearly lack basic communication skills and can't pass a clear message across.
'Ki ni problem eh nah'. ( guess dat should be easy for you to comprehend)
... sorry oga if u're hating u are still on a long things..with Jimoh Ibrahim we Ondo state lays restoration poor people's hope
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
wasuka14:

Am waiting for a judge or lawyer that will collect bribe in this case. #thieves
....you don't reap where u did not sow like Jegede not in PDP 2years ago
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by GoggleB(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=awayeyebundle post=51269391][/quote]

See dis 2nd driver..
Better go and feed on waste..
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Myself2(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
kahal29:

Is it Buhari that brought Sheriff to PDP? Was it Buhari that organized two different primaries in Ondo Guber? Is Buhari a party to any of the suit?

YES..............all by proxy

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
GoggleB:

See dis 2nd driver..
Better go and feed on waste..
...sorry we in riverine don't insult but we asy the truth as it dey hot
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Oneday82: 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
This man should be giving back his mandate... Never like sheerif
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Elebiju: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oneday82:
of course he will surely give the mandate back to jimoh..... Olodo.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oneday82:
.....he collect his form from fake caretaker of markaffi not real sheriff original
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Elebiju: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...U talk like kids who can intimated CJN not even Mimiko/jegede not to talk of Markaffi..Caretaker mtcheeeew
ahan! Omuro...... You need to take it slow and easy. Ayemafughe.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Elebiju:
ahan! Omuro...... You need to take it slow and easy. Ayemafughe.
...Baba say the truth u know we riverine area stand for truth not Akure dat lies up and down
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
What did constitutionof PDP say about aspirant of nomination form..does it support caretaker in it...mtcheeeeeew
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by yemdogg: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
.....he collect his form from fake caretaker of markaffi not real sheriff original

Your English speaks volumes of the kind of person you're supporting. Stop demonstrating your deficiency in English.
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Bluesearoll(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
I hate it when I hear people saying mimiko selfish agenda gave birth to JEGEDE... That's y yorubas are Still behind. They would rather have outsider as a godfather than their own son of the soil... That's y the outsiders now focus their attention on us knowing fully well that we don't like ourselves.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bluesearoll:
I hate it when I hear people saying mimiko selfish agenda gave birth to JEGEDE... That's y yorubas are Still behind. They would rather have outsider as a godfather than their own son of the soil... That's y the outsiders now focus their attention on us knowing fully well that we don't like ourselves.
....agenda of what...why can't Mimiko support jimoh Ibrahim oga Op why selfish central district same like...the same birds
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by Oneday82: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
If anybody is fake is Sheriff... That man is crooked. Oneday. But ONEDAY
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
yemdogg:

Your English speaks volumes of the kind of person you're supporting. Stop demonstrating your deficiency in English.
....the most important is u're getting my points..Jimoh Ibrahim Winning all the way.....

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oneday82:
If anybody is fake is Sheriff... That man is crooked. Oneday. But ONEDAY
...With salient point tell me how..the markaffi is the right one....olodo like u..can someone used u and want to dump u...Mimiko is selfish and a traitor
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
pepperandsalt:
How this case take concern God now? How this case take concern God now? How this case take concern God now?
....God see more than our naked human eyes
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Our constitution is supreme than any imposr of governor...if the judicial did not correct this it will resurrect again in another state..PDP has it 's constitution of Excos and members...I did'nt see anywhere it support caretaker at state and federal level....Mtcheeeeew yeye dey smell for Mimiko at all cost mandate with impoverish of Ondo people
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by ogaslife: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
pdp you can't build nothing on nothing, power to rule is not by force
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by TheFreeOne: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...Am form Ondo state frm riverine area compare Agagu and Ur central district Mimiko government with and say the real truth...unpaid 8months of salaries,no work for graduate for Ondo and no light...instead of to developed all the Ondo state he dey do small project to Ondo town and stupid lies in Akure falshy project compare to abeokuta and Ibadan

I quite understand how you feel coss Mimiko didn't perform as expected but we should allow the law to take its course.

I am not a fan of Jegede/PDP but lets support a level playing field for all contestants. And bro, yesterday debate clearly showed that Jimoh can't be the best candidate.

But at the end of it all I pray ondo state will be better and may the best candidate that'll usher in a better life for our people win.

To me Olusola Oke is OK.

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by awayeyebundle: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I quite understand how you feel coss Mimiko didn't perform as expected but we should allow the law to take its course.

I am not a fan of Jegede/PDP but lets support a level playing field for all contestants. And bro, yesterday debate clearly showed that Jimoh can't be the best candidate.

But at the end of it all I pray ondo state will ......be better and may the best candidate that'll usher in a better life for our people win.

To me Olusola Oke is OK.

...U are a joker Jimoh winning all the way
Re: #ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates by TheFreeOne: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...U are a joker Jimoh winning all the way

Jimoh's fate will be sealed with appeal court judgement so don't allow sentiment and emotions becloud your sense of reasoning.

Ondo state indigenes are no fools cos they are fully aware of the game playing out and you should know if you are truly from ondo state.

Mimiko is fighting the battle of his life to either make himself a godfather to Jegede or go the way of other former governors. I prefers the latter cos sucking up to godfathers is not in our blood but however the electorate has final say through their votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.