Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) (10734 Views)

Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her / Will You Call This Rape? / Please Is This Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Mikylopez(f): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
mii4u:
I find it very funny wen wen wives complain that they were raped by their husbands. Wen u go into marriage u shld be aware of the things involved. ..but it is really funny cos sex shouldn't be problem, both parties are supposed to understand each other .
i didn't marry a beast..... He has to put some respeck!,,,, certainly not gonna happen. With me......
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Any sex that is not consensual is rape.

Yes,its rape
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by mioadufe(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
A rape is a rape, if she doesn't want to agree with you and Konji no gree leave you find a small girlfriend.

Don't rape your wife smiley[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] cool tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by priceless20(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
As a general rule of law, sexual intercourse btw husband and wife is not rape. She is deemed to have consented by the virtue of their marriage which is a contract entered into by both of them. The husband could be liable for assault if he uses unreasonable force on his wife while effecting his sexual desires. An exception is if they are divorced, separated, or the husband has been infested with an incurable virus
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by franklynsunny(m): 3:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Rape is Rape as far as dere is a disagreement and force is applied?

Rape is Rape
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Medunah: 3:17am On Nov 23, 2016
bukatyne:
Martial Rape is not so straight forward.

First, our constitution doesn't recognize martial rape.

Besides, couples would often need to cajole themselves for sex at a certain point in time.... Oga is not in the mood and madam brings out his D, sucks it till he is erect and humps on him... is it rape?

Madam says no with oga continually caressing her and after a while, he parts her laps and enters.... is it rape?

Remember they both said no/ insisted no initially....

Personally, any x.ex.ual act between couples that ends in both parties satisfied is not 'rape' whether they are both consenting or not.

If there are injuries (not love bites/ unintentional injuries), then we can begin to talk assault.
This is an entirely different case Na.

What if after caressing, the wife insists on no sex that night that she is tired or some and the husband forcefully holds her down and penetrates against her will??

Rape is Rape abeg, people just don't take that kind of rape seriously. I think couples should understand each other perfectly to avoid stories like this

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by dinachi(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Just like nagging your husband because he is not in the mood to give you money is abuse and assault! Forcing your husband to chat with you when he is not in the mood to talk and watching football is abuse.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by firstking01(m): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Sex should be on a mutual consent otherwise it could be termed "rape" or anything, weather she's your wife or not.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by nNEOo(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3479571/why-u-should-singlequote author=mii4u post=51261036]

pls stop bin insulting and digest everything I have just written. I made it clear that both parties shld understand each other very well in that aspect. I'm married and that has never bin a problem in my marriage, sometimes I go out of my way to please him and sometimes he goes out of his way to let me be. Wat so difficult abt that?[/quote]

Marriage is so not worth it

Here is your reasons
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by bukatyne(f): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Medunah:

This is an entirely different case Na.

What if after caressing, the wife insists on no sex that night that she is tired or some and the husband forcefully holds her down and penetrates against her will??

Rape is Rape abeg, people just don't take that kind of rape seriously. I think couples should understand each other perfectly to avoid stories like this

The last line of my post you quoted below has clearly accounted for it:

Rape in marriage is not as clear cut as 'there was no consent and the husband/wife still went ahead.'

bukatyne:
Martial Rape is not so straight forward.
First, our constitution doesn't recognize martial rape.
Besides, couples would often need to cajole themselves for sex at a certain point in time.... Oga is not in the mood and madam brings out his D, sucks it till he is erect and humps on him... is it rape?
Madam says no with oga continually caressing her and after a while, he parts her laps and enters.... is it rape?
Remember they both said no/ insisted no initially....
Personally, any x.ex.ual act between couples that ends in both parties satisfied is not 'rape' whether they are both consenting or not.
If there are injuries (not love bites/ unintentional injuries), then we can begin to talk assault.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2016
mii4u:
I find it very funny wen wen wives complain that they were raped by their husbands. Wen u go into marriage u shld be aware of the things involved. ..but it is really funny cos sex shouldn't be problem, both parties are supposed to understand each other .
my dear thats why my pastor says "buy mood" you'll need a lotta it. .what is am not in the mood?
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
JuicyLucy:

So the things I should be aware of is that my husband would rape me

Little girl there is NOTHING funny about rape. I hope your misguided words don't come back and bite you in the ass.
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Are you a Nigerian?

No. How does that change anything?
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
JuicyLucy:

No. How does that change anything?
No law here recognizes marital rape
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
No law here recognizes marital rape

Then you'll should do something about that. Just because the law doesn't recognise it doesn't mean it's not wrong to do so.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well, I guess people have different views. For some, most actually, sex within marriage whether forced or not, is passable. Some think, (wrongly if I might add) that it is the wife's duty to offer sex whenever her husband wants it. As if she is not a human and doesn't sometimes want it.
I don't believe a man should forcefully sleep with his wife, neither do I believe a woman should withhold sex from him for so long he would be thinking of other means of release (yea. Sometimes guys want to Bleep and not always make love)
Well, marriage does make some things passable though. Because if a lady takes money from her husband without telling him, and then he finds out, he wouldn't call her a thief and have her arrested, even though she did steal.
I guess these things just depend on the couple and the level of understanding between them.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:
It's absolutely rape. Whether it's her duty or not, it doesn't justify rape.
but if he bring in another woman, u'l stil cry fowl abi? if my wife deny me sex 2times on no ground of health isue, i wil nt allow 3rd time b4 i divorce her and bring in a serious woman, 4what now? bible sef placed a very strong course on any woman hu deny her husband her body bcod it belong to him, ur mobile phone cnt deny u acess except is fulty, if it does, u change it buy a new one.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by loomer: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Big time rape
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
but if he bring in another woman, u'l stil cry fowl abi? if my wife deny me sex 2times on no ground of health isue, i wil nt allow 3rd time b4 i divorce her and bring in a serious woman, 4what now? bible sef placed a very strong course on any woman hu deny her husband her body bcod it belong to him, ur mobile phone cnt deny u acess except is fulty, if it does, u change it buy a new one.

Why are you likening your wife to a mobile phone?
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Rape isn't funny. And any husband that rapes his wife is an animal. This is your wife, you would be together for a long time. If she's not in the mood for sex then give her time, if it's taking too long, see a doctor or something. Don't force her, that would only toughen her resolve.
any woman hu's not in d mood wen her husband is on fire shld give room 4 a 2nd wife, u hav no ideal wat is like wen a man is desperate 4sex, some men can peneterate anytin at dat moment. most wifes even apreciate wen husband force dem instead of taking it to a house help or a woman outside sef.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Rape isn't funny. And any husband that rapes his wife is an animal. This is your wife, you would be together for a long time. If she's not in the mood for sex then give her time, if it's taking too long, see a doctor or something. Don't force her, that would only toughen her resolve.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Masikay:

Why are you likening your wife to a mobile phone?
i Knw u r a proffesor, u interprete everything, u properbly a single lady, wen u get married, u wil comprehend my simple analogy, at dat time, keep giving ur hubby good excuses why u r not in d mood and watch wht happen 2ur marriage,what i'm trying to say is i can never rape a woman, but i wil never give any woman 2chance to deny me sex. i wil avoid such woman like ebola.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
Divorce her if you will but don't abuse her in anyway. Sex isn't life and the lack of it doesn't kill. Learn some self control, how many wives will you divorce and marry. And your wife isn't a mobile phone, so that isn't a good enough comparison.

What people need to understand is that there are people with low sex drive, either naturally or from health issues and I still maintain that if your wife isn't in the mood you should give her sometime or make her see a doctor, not force yourself on her like an animal or divorce her like an illiterate.
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
i Knw u r a proffesor, u interprete everything, u properbly a single lady, wen u get married, u wil comprehend my simple analogy, at dat time, keep giving ur hubby good excuses why u r not in d mood and watch wht happen 2ur marriage,what i'm trying to say is i can never rape a woman, but i wil never give any woman 2chance to deny me sex. i wil avoid such woman like ebola.
Are you a married man? If you're not I advise you to marry someone that can match your sex drive if not, you would be going through alot of divorce!
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:

Yea.. That's why earlier I said it depends on the couple and their mutual understanding. If your wife or future wife understands that it is your absolute right to sleep with her whether or not she wants to, that she has only two chances in denying you sex before she is thrown out of the house (like the house is yours only and not hers too) , that if she is very healthy but still doesn't feel like indulging your animalistic tendencies, she becomes "a faulty mobile phone" which you have to replace with a new one, its okay. I mean.. If its fine with her who am I to judge?
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2016
Masikay:

Yea.. That's why earlier I said it depends on the couple and their mutual understanding. If your wife or future wife understands that it is your absolute right to sleep with her whether or not she wants to, that she has only two chances in denying you sex before she is thrown out of the house (like the house is yours only and not hers too) , that if she is very healthy but still doesn't feel like indulging your animalistic tendencies, she becomes "a faulty mobile phone" which you have to replace with a new one, its okay. I mean.. If its fine with her who am I to judge?
see dem olosho's forming gud girl seeking attentn
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
see dem olosho's forming gud girl seeking attentn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Divorce her if you will but don't abuse her in anyway. Sex isn't life and the lack of it doesn't kill. Learn some self control, how many wives will you divorce and marry. And your wife isn't a mobile phone, so that isn't a good enough comparison.

What people need to understand is that there are people with low sex drive, either naturally or from health issues and I still maintain that if your wife isn't in the mood you should give her sometime or make her see a doctor, not force yourself on her like an animal or divorce her like an illiterate.
oloso forming resposible girl
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
oloso forming resposible girl
grin grin grin you were so pained you had to call your momma a hoe.... Boy, go to work and stop being a nuisance on here!
Bye Felicia !!
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2016
ButterFrost212:

grin grin grin you were so pained you had to call your momma a hoe.... Boy, go to work and stop being a nuisance on here!
Bye Felicia !!
pained? wit ur flat water breast? or what? it makes no dif cos u n ur mum fuk dsame dickk
Re: Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) by ButterFrost212(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
bla bla bla
there, fixed! Now run along boy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confused........ Experienced People Should Help / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Dont Show Weakness (for Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.