Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her (2849 Views)

My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss / Please Is This Rape? / Was This Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by royalmoron: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2017
We've been dating for 2 years, I have been patient and given her all she asked for, paid her school fees. because of her I rejected my father's friend daughter as my future queen. Yesterday I was drunk and we were alone, I wasn't in my senses and she was wearing very tight gown.I couldn't control myself and I force myself inside of her and did it but the road wasn't tight and after it no blood. I couldn't bash her for it because I force myself on her. I don't know what to do now.

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Lalas247(f): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
MAybe your preek under 3 inches and skinny
Chews chewing gum undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by wolesmile(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Forced, you said?
Nothing justifies this. You should be hanged!

6 Likes

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Adaumunocha(f): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Lalas247:
hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Adaumunocha(f): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2017
royalmoron:
We've been dating for 2 years, I have been patient and given her all she asked for, paid her school fees. because of her I rejected my father's friend daughter as my future queen. Yesterday I was drunk and we were alone, I wasn't in my senses and she was wearing very tight gown.I couldn't control myself and I force myself inside of her and did it but the road wasn't tight and after it no blood. I couldn't bash her for it because I force myself on her. I don't know what to do now.
How can u tell if u weren't in your senses? Not all virgins bleed.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by nrexzy: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Virgin koor 2yrz ni...
Yo we don't play like that
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by j0rdannkyle: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2017
It's definitely rape. She should take your ass to court

2 Likes

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2017
every body wants to date

every body wants to have sex embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Neimar: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Lalas247:

u nd preek..chaii
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by eezeribe(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
royalmoron:
You were not drunk... You raped her with your clear eyes.
Anyway,it's not your fault because she has been collecting without giving...
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Lalas247(f): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Neimar:

u nd preek..chaii
Sex education cry
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by BlaQWolf: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Sex education cry

No be only Sex education, Na Reproductive science...
You just dy here dy find trouble since morning? Shey na cause you see weekend ba?
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Apina(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Stop making up excuses, it was premeditated. U were tired of being turned down for over two years based on ur narrative and what u said u had done for her, and getting Urself drunk which I doubt u were was the perfect cover for any accusation. The moral from ur story is very simple, you are a weak sissy and a Royal mor.on as indicated by ur moniker. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
royalmoron:

The only thing you need to do is seek remedy for your drunkenness and penchant for rape.

Everything will fall into place thereafter
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by chiraqDemon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
2 yes?
In surprised u did not do this since
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by inscreAF: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Not all virgins bleed. Rapist

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Hector09(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
u force urself on her and u call urself a man when u can not control urself

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Nellychinma20(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Just say u raped her ,don't use subtle terms .
You were drunk but realized she wasn't tight .
Well done

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by SirMichael1: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bloody hell! angry What should you do?! Take the closest rope and tie it round your neck while climbing a chair. Push the chair off with your feet and go meet your creator. You don't deserve this life. Bloody mo'fucker
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
You were drunk, yet you noticed the thing was not tight, you also noticed she didn't bleed... You know how you sound?

You sound crazy!

Tell me another lie abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
BlaQWolf:

No be only Sex education, Na Reproductive science...
You just dy here dy find trouble since morning? Shey na cause you see weekend ba?
grin
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by crunchyDope(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol !
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
royalmoron:
If after the act, you knew the road wasn't tight then you weren't drunk.

You're not concerned about the 'Rape' but the fact that you think she played you with the "I'm a virgin lie". If this had happened on your wedding night, you would have still been here to ask us what you should do, which would have equally made you to stop loving her and a disaster to your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by LordKO(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
@OP

The connotations of your message shows that your actions and inaction wasn't spontaneous but premeditated. That being said, that lady was hypocritical disingenuous towards you prior to the occurrence - she wasn't a virgin.

My final verdict: Despite her disingenuousness, you're at fault. You owe her an unreserved apology or 10 years imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by dreamworld: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
royalmoron:
How was it na, was it sweet, i mean the thing
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by bitchcrafts: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2017
How would yoh know if you found the right hole when you were literally without you brain at the time?

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Ifakiland(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2017
Ure a fool my nigger, ure a weak goat.
At ur age and level u culdnt romance a gal the proper way enuf for her to allow u access to her honey pot, u had to rape her!
Oponu eleribu.

1 Like

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2017
wolesmile:
Forced, you said? Nothing justifies this. You should be hanged!
Lol
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by dtruth50: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2017
Nellychinma20:
Just say u raped her ,don't use subtle terms .
You were drunk but realized she wasn't tight .
Well done
grin dts my thought also. bcs if he wasn't in his sense, hw would he know dt she wasn't tight n no blood?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by kibra4u(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Apina:
Stop making up excuses, it was premeditated. U were tired of being turned down for over two years based on ur narrative and what u said u had done for her, and getting Urself drunk which I doubt u were was the perfect cover for any accusation. The moral from ur story is very simple, you are a weak sissy and a Royal mor.on as indicated by ur moniker. undecided

Bla bla bla.........The question still remains....is she a Virgin as she has been claiming all along. The guy just made a nasty discovery after two years of deceit and lies. She has some seriois explaining to do as regards to why her pussy is so wide or is that the new virgin system. My advice to the guy, send her packing strait away. Women are full of deceit.........shior.
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by QueenSekxy(f): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2017
you need to be hanged by the balls
Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Prognose: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2017
Drunk or not, you had forceful sex with her without her consent.

That's Rape.

She should actually report you to the police. But she won't most likely cos she relies on you for everything.

Beg for forgiveness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why E Be Say To dey do Woman For Ynash Dey Sweet Well Well?? / Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. / Beautiful Plus Size Lace/ankara Fashion Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.