Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol (1785 Views)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Apparently, it's not common with Nigerian girls alone.
Read to the end, she never saw it coming. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Jetjacky(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Saw what coming cry

Na recession cause the brain wave OP??

cry cry cry chair make una give am fanta

1 Like

Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2016
Am still trying to figure out something angry

#YOLO
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2016
More. ..

Jetjacky calm down, your blood too dey hot

Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2016
richommie:
Am still trying to figure out something angry

#YOLO
She was trying to get free tats for sex
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2016
I hope the stupid ass_lickers here will learn a thing or two and retain their dignity
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2016
If he wasn't gay.. There was no way he would've turned the pussy down.. undecided

I'm all for being professional.. But money + a slice of pussy seems like a good deal.. Plus he dictates how it goes down..

She has got a fat booty afterall.. grin
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:
If he wasn't gay.. There was no way he would've turned the pussy down.. undecided

I'm all for being professional.. But money + a slice of pussy seems like a good deal.. Plus he dictates how it goes down..

She was feeling special. I wonder if some girls think the sun revolves around them, ... or rises from their ass_ undecided
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2016
Ok? undecided
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:
Ok? undecided

k
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by LorDBolton(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Nah he might not even be gay, some guys use it to pursue girls away.

The babe didnt seem to wanna give up
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2016
QuietHammer:

She was feeling special. I wonder if some girls think the sun revolves around them, ... or rises from their ass_ undecided

Most men make all of us look like animals to the females.. So I'm really not surprised..

1 Like

Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Nah he might not even be gay, some guys use it to pursue girls away.

The babe didnt seem to wanna give up

Lol.. Confidence senor.. That's why she didn't seem to wanna give up.. It probably has worked for her more often than not..
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Most men make all of us look like animals to the females.. So I'm really not surprised..
The least we can do is deal with the ones in this section.
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2016
QuietHammer:
grin

You're already changing the world, one idiot at a time..

I've got other things bruh, if that was an invite.. Thanks but no thanks cool..
Goodluck to you btw..
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

You're already changing the world, one idiot at a time..

I've got other things bruh, if that was an invite.. Thanks but no thanks cool..

Goodluck to you btw..
Alright. I'm also not active here. I just hope they won't cross my path

1 Like

Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
I tot there's something special on the conversation. cool
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by HumorMe(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
QuietHammer:

Take a chill pill man!
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by escapefromusa(f): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=51268705] I tot there's something special on the conversation. cool[/

Ha ha
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Warris dis?
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by Cope1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Shout out to all those ladies who don't use their kitty Kat as their bargaining tool
Re: Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol by QuietHammer(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
QueenthDee:
Warris dis?
Water

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / Too Much! See Cossy Orjiakor’s Sexy “cossy Dress” To Startimes Vchannel (photo) / Doggy Style! Check Out This Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.