Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Feel She Is Just Playing Games On My Emotions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel She Is Just Playing Games On My Emotions (672 Views)

My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / How Do I Know A Lady Loves Me Or Is Playing With My Emotions.. / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel She Is Just Playing Games On My Emotions by dearbunmi(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Dear Bummi,

I'm a pretty shy young man of 25 and I've never wooed a lady but there was this NCE course mate whom I met in the university again and we happen to be in the same department though she is two years ahead of me and two years my junior in age.

At first she was extremely free with and would touch me in a romantic way, being a shy person I felt she was interested in me so in my mind I felt we could jell so I also gave her signals that I was interested in a relationship with her and we started seeing each other regularly but we never professed love for each other verbally but by our actions it became clear that we both liked each other.

We call each other often, she would cook and call me over to her hostel to come eat. However, during the holiday her phone went bad and being the first time I became emotionally attached to a lady, on days I could not reach her I would call as many of her friends I knew just to check up on her. In the process she accused me of telling one of her friends what she did not like, I apologized to her but she 'refused to listen and in the process I broke down emotionally because I became an object of ridicule before her friends, whom whenever they saw me they would laugh and giggle at me; this strained our relationship.

At this point in time she was no longer talking to me however, few days to her birthday she called me to give her a gift so I gave her some money and I thought we had settled, we even took photographs together on that day but when I asked her to send me the photographs via WhatsApp she did not even respond so I decided to let go of her even though it was painful.

About a month later, I received a call from a strange number to my surprise she was the one calling, she said she just called to greet me so I felt she was willing for a settlement. A few days later I called her and we spoke pleasantly over the phone but when I told her I was coming over to her hostel she said I shouldn't come. She would only chat with me on WhatsApp.

I feel she is just playing games on my emotions and exploiting my inability to woo a lady, so I am thinking of letting go of her for another lady who always smiles at me anytime we get to see each other, I feel this new lady has given me a sign that she is interested in me.

Please, I need your counsel.

George
Via email

Click below to see my response
http://dearbunmi.com/feel-just-playing-games-emotions/

Do you have any relationship questions?
http://dearbunmi.com/send-your-story

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know A Guy Is Flirting With You / Who Is She? / This Is Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.