Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl (5781 Views)

Help! My Pussy Is Hurting Me / My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly / Seun My Eyes are Hurting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 1:25pm On May 22, 2018
cry cry

Good morning Nl

Please am sorry for disturbing you guys with what am facing in life.

I am in my early 20's but it seems am losing confidence to make a decision on my own. 2014 I passed my Waec but lost the courage to go beyond waec level so I decided to go and serve my Uncle for 7yrs and after 7yrs he will settle me. My parents and I agreed on my decision, fast forward to this day what I expected is not what am seeing in serving my uncle and my emotions is hurting me everyday If I don't make up my mind.

Let me cut the story short.
When I first arrived in my uncle place everything was going well, I could go to business in the morning until 2016 his mom was shot but luckily she survived the gunshot. They made a decision that his mom will start living with him and I will be the one to take care of her.
I accept his decision and start taking care of her but another one strike which destabilize my Emotions cry cry and my whole life. He got married to a lazy wife that can't do everything a married woman could do, since he got married they have turn me from a serving Boy to his business to a house maid.

I am the one that prepared food for them every night, do all kind of kitchen stuff, stay with her at home and uncle do not seems to care about my mission in his house.

As am typing this am still at home while my mate are in market doing their business while I have been staying at home or going to business at least by 11am or 12am, since all this things have been going on for more than 3yrs my parents are not aware of what am passing through all this while only my brother is aware.

And right now have made up my mind to meet my uncle and tell him, am sick and tired of what I have been passing through in his house. Or inform my parents my condition or quit serving him.

Please guys I need your opinion on my condition, what's the best option to apply.

Please forgive my write up.

I need serious advice
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by ebujany(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2018
Was there an agreement between your uncle, you and your parent's? If there is,then you need to have a one on one chat with him, let him know his deviating from the initial agreement. Tell him your state of mind
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 2:28pm On May 22, 2018
Please I Need your advise to weigh the best option I will take by next month.
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 2:32pm On May 22, 2018
ebujany:
Was there an agreement between your uncle, you and your parent's? If there is,then you need to have a one on one chat with him, let him know his deviating from the initial agreement. Tell him your state of mind
Yes there was an agreement we made sir
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by donstan18: 2:36pm On May 22, 2018
I need to be honest with you Mr man.

Your agreement with him was to SERVE him and getting settled after seven years. This is part of the service you are to render.

There's a thing line between serving an OGA and learning skills from an OGA.

You pay to learn skills, while you get paid to serve. Any mistake you make now out of anger will have your years of services with him wasted.

Nothing comes easily, even in universities, you don't just learn from lecturers, you work for them in some cases so long as you are aiming a particular goal.

Be guided Bruv, keep enduring, it's not easy to stay with a married uncle, not atall. But some goals worth the stress.

It could be a trap or a planned game to mess you up, don't fall for it.

It's your right to leave, but it'll be your loss.

After 7 years, and he refuses to settle you, you can then freely use them for rituals. God will understand.

34 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 3:18pm On May 22, 2018
Very bad

Because this is not related to sexual topic that's why You guys ignore or refuse to give your opinion.

Oga ebujany thanks for your advice sir
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 6:24pm On May 22, 2018
I need advise I beg you guys
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Eberechi24(f): 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
Sonoflord:
Yes there was an agreement we made sir

talk your boss first then, remind him again your reason for being in his house, if he care-less then you involve your parents.

if they are in need of house help, they should get one.

don't play with ur prime age
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Diamond23(f): 7:26pm On May 22, 2018
i would advise u to have patience till d 7yrs agreement cux anything u do now will be used against u which may even leads to not settling u..... xo just endure!

4 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by NeeKlaus: 9:17pm On May 22, 2018
Diamond23:
i would advise u to have patience till d 7yrs agreement cux anything u do now will be used against u which may even leads to not settling u..... xo just endure!
C'mon naa! He should endure for 7 years? He should continue working as a "maid" for 7 years when his ultimate intention was to serve his Uncle business wise? No naa.

The best thing is to sit down with his Uncle and remind him that he is deviating from the original plan. If the Uncle decides to be obstinate, then he can involve his parents. Or better still, leave the house as soon as possible instead of wasting his prime years there.

7 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Diamond23(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2018
NeeKlaus:

C'mon naa! He should endure for 7 years? He should continue working as a "maid" for 7 years when his ultimate intention was to serve his Uncle business wise? No naa.

The best thing is to sit down with his Uncle and remind him that he is deviating from the original plan. If the Uncle decides to be obstinate, then he can involve his parents. Or better still, leave the house as soon as possible instead of wasting his prime years there.
Y I said so z because he might v served him for 3-4yrs. If u know how most of behave den u understand ma reasons. Sometimes dey even discharge der apprentice once z time for settlement xo in order not to give one stupid excuse he should just v patient.sitting him down discussing abt d agreement might be seeing as a sign of disrespect to him

1 Like

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by NeeKlaus: 9:28pm On May 22, 2018
Diamond23:
Y I said so z because he might v served him for 3-4yrs. If u know how most of behave den u understand ma reasons. Sometimes dey even discharge der apprentice once z time for settlement xo in order not to give one stupid excuse he should just v patient
Okay. Yes, some Masters can be very unreasonable but still, it is better to lose 3-4 years than to lose the entire 7 and come out with nothing. There is no joy in adversity.

1 Like

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Diamond23(f): 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Okay. Yes, some Masters can be very unreasonable but still, it is better to lose 3-4 years than to lose the entire 7 and come out with nothing. There is no joy in adversity.
Somehow u r right shaa grin....but I believe he z luking for a reason to send him parking
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 10:12pm On May 22, 2018
Diamond23:
Somehow u r right shaa grin....but I believe he z luking for a reason to send him parking
Eberechi24:

talk your boss first then, remind him again your reason for being in his house, if he care-less then you involve your parents.

NeeKlaus post=67790693:

thanks you guys very much

May God continue to bless you guys

I don't know how best to appreciated guys effort than to say thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 10:13pm On May 22, 2018
Eberechi24:

ok sister

I appreciate your advise sister

1 Like

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2018
If you are not comfortable with your position,change it. Your destiny is in your hands smiley
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 10:16pm On May 22, 2018
Diamond23:
they are destabilising my emotions and you say I should have patience.

No ooh

How much with he settle me with after 7yrs just 1000000 I could possible make if I was only my own. But that's not what am counting.
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 10:17pm On May 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
If you are not comfortable with your position,change it. Your destiny is in your hands smiley
thank you for your inspirational comment Ruth
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2018
Sonoflord:
thank you for your inspirational comment Ruth
You are welcome smiley
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Diamond23(f): 10:33pm On May 22, 2018
Sonoflord:
they are destabilising my emotions and you say I should have patience.

No ooh

How much with he settle me with after 7yrs just 1000000 I could possible make if I was only my own. But that's not what am counting.
Wish u d Vry best in wot ever gud decision u take!
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by mhisbliss(f): 10:53pm On May 22, 2018
You should've signed a written agreement with him before embarking on this futile journey to nowhere, but since you've wasted some productive years serving this man, you should inform your parents and tell them you'd want to have a chitchat with him to clarify things, then approach him in a respectful manner and tell him how you feel, make him know you're not getting any younger and make sure he gives you a tangible reason why he's doing this, then make him sit with your parents so you guys can duscuss when he'll settle you
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Nobody: 12:21am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
I need to be honest with you Mr man.

Your agreement with him was to SERVE him and getting settled after seven years. This is part of the service you are to render.

There's a thing line between serving an OGA and learning skills from an OGA.

You pay to learn skills, while you get paid to serve. Any mistake you make now out of anger will have your years of services with him wasted.

You got it all wrong.

See...There's this tradition among Igbo business men that as they grow, business wise, they'd plant their brothers, relatives, or acquaintants in the same business line as they. How is it done? They go to the village and pick an able youth, then make a pack with their parents that the boy would serve them for years, depending on how long it would take to learn that trade properly and when the number of years has completed, the boy would be settled with a certain amount of money and a shop which is optional to go into what he has learnt in that trade independently.

An agreement is an agreement and people should learn how to honour that. Being a student doesn't mean you have to work for any lecturer 'cause working for a lecturer wasn't part of the admission letter you got. grin

Op, tell your oga your plight, and see his response.

3 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Marshalxv(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2018
since he's your uncle, you should know the kind of man he is, if he's the approachable type then you should approach him, talk to him, make it look like a discussion and not a confrontation. Tell him about your grievances and plight in his house and see his reaction, I'm sure he'll adjust.
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by donstan18: 12:31am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
You got it all wrong.

See...There's this tradition among Igbo business men that as they grow, business wise, they'd plant their brothers, relatives, or acquaintants in the same business line as they. How is it done? They go to the village and pick an able youth, then make a pack with their parents that the boy would serve them for years, depending on how long it would take to learn that trade properly and when the number of years has completed, the boy would be settled with a certain amount of money and a shop which is optional to go into what he has learnt in that trade independently.

An agreement is an agreement and people should learn how to honour that. Being a student doesn't mean you have to work for any lecturer 'cause working for a lecturer wasn't part of the admission letter you got. grin

Op, tell your oga your plight, and see his response.

Agreement is agreement, you said. Did he tell us the agreement of the service he opted for? And beside he's living with them, you don't expect his uncle's wife to be extra cool with him. You know how you ladies behave.

I'm an Igbo man. Wallah it's better to serve a stranger than to serve your relative. You may not understand.

You said working for lecturer wasn't part of the admission letter? shocked Nne, if your project supervisor give you a work to do. Will you question him/her? grin

5 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by CAPSLOCKED: 12:38am On May 23, 2018
Sonoflord:
He got married to a lazy wife that can't do everything a married woman could do, since he got married they have turn me from a serving Boy to his business to a house maid.

MORE THAN 90% OF NIGERIAN WIVES ARE USUALLY GOOD FOR NOTHING.

THEY CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT MAIDS, HELPERS, AND EXCUSES FOR THEIR INABILITY TO DO ANYTHING ASIDES GETTING PREGNANT. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Nobody: 12:39am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Agreement is agreement, you said. Did he tell us the agreement of the service he opted for? And beside he's living with them, you don't expect his uncle's wife to be extra cool with him. You know how you ladies behave.

I'm an Igbo man. Wallah it's better to serve a stranger than to serve your relative. You may not understand.

You said working for lecturer wasn't part of the admission letter? shocked Nne, if your project supervisor give you a work to do. Will you question him/her? grin

We already know what the usual agreement is in trade serving, and it's exactly what the guy said. That said, it depends on the kind of relative you serve as some could come off extremely nice while the so called stranger may act like a stranger.

My project supervisor doesn't have any right to give me any job that isn't within the scope of my project. I'm not his slave so drop this mentality.
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by donstan18: 12:47am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
We already know what the usual agreement is in trade serving, and it's exactly what the guy said. That said, it depends on the kind of relative you serve as some could come off extremely nice while the so called stranger may act like a stranger.

My project supervisor doesn't have any right to give me any job that isn't within the scope of my project. I'm not his slave so drop this mentality.

You may have a point, but I still think he should endure to the end. Good things don't come easily, successful men v'got stories, any further attempt to cause fracas between him and his uncle's wife might have his past years of services wasted.

You haven't answered me. If your project supervisor give you a work to do, will you tell him/her that you are not a slave, that the mentality needs to be dropped?

I wan make you lie now make ogun kill you grin

4 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 12:57am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

You may have a point, but I still think he should endure to the end. Good things don't come easily, successful men v'got stories, any further attempt to cause fracas between him and his uncle's wife might have his past years of services wasted.

You haven't answered me. If your project supervisor give you a work to do, will you tell him/her that you are not a slave, that the mentality needs to be dropped?

there's no good thing am going to see than 1000000 afterwards.

Have you been in a situation that destabilize your emotions or make you feel Dejected every day.

I have endure enough bro for 2yrs+ I had been enduring bro

1 Like

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Nobody: 1:09am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

There are errands students are allowed to run for their lecturers while there are those that even the school authority won't consent. That he's my project supervisor doesn't mean he has got the rights to ask any of his student to go cook for him in his house, but students are allowed to run errands like buying their lecture lunch or any other that's within the campus which is considered petty.
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by donstan18: 1:10am On May 23, 2018
Sonoflord:
there's no good thing am going to see than 1000000 afterwards.

Have you been in a situation that destabilize your emotions or make you feel Dejected every day.

I have endure enough bro for 2yrs+ I had been enduring bro

Mr man. I'm obviously not a type that will be touched with a well sympathy constructed stories.

Now let me ask. Will you love to live with him while you serve him or rent a house with your money while you serve him for years.

Our problem is that we hate challenges, we all want it to be going smoothly. The single uncle you use to know is now not the married uncle you know.

Furthermore on advice; make his wife your friend.

4 Likes

Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by donstan18: 1:14am On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
There are errands students are allowed to run for their lecturers while there are those that even the school authority won't consent. That he's my project supervisor doesn't mean he has got the rights to ask any of his student to go cook for him in his house, but students are allowed to run errands like buying their lecture lunch or any other that's within the campus which is considered petty.

Adanne, experience will humble you. grin
Re: My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl by Sonoflord: 1:14am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Mr man. I'm obviously not a type that will be touched with a well sympathy constructed stories.

Now let me ask. Will you love to live with him while you serve him or rent a house with your money while you serve him for years.

Our problem is that we hate challenges, we all want to be going smoothly. The single uncle you use to know is now not the married uncle you know.

Furthermore on advice; make his wife your friend.
ok Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19years Old Lagos Based,expose His Mum's Friend Asking Him Out On Whatsapp(pic) / When Your Partner Snores: / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.