Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) (36257 Views)

D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa / Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2016
rokiatu:
pic? undecided

how can I send it...u on WhatsApp
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2016
rokiatu:
pic? undecided

Check my profile now..
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2016
paradigmshift:

animal on uniform stop ranting ontop what you don't know. you want to compare mama to pana crap ? you must be a kid I swear. you think when Sony sign u, u re good ? lmao that Sony deal is useless and they gat nothing to offer , I call it a slave deal . so you can say ycee is better than m.I because he's signed to Sony ? you are complete joke , techno songs are one patterned and nothing more. I don't hate on people hustle because we all hustle differently, the kind of music u listen to is a zero lyrics song with banging beat and that's tekno. go n listen to kiss Daniel album . hide your face in shame.

Look at this Afonja.

Why should I be listening to those nonsense that Kiss Daniel sings?Are you well at all?

How can any reasonable person compare Mama to Pana? Is Mama supposed to be a hit song now or what?

Please, you are free to like your Kiss Daniel songs, but that doesn't change the fact that Tekno is a better artsts and the street recognizes that, which is why all his songs currently are mega hits back to back.
You are the shameless one here.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by Ancientboy(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Smartlife:
I keep telling my friends last year that Tekno will be bigger than kiss Daniel and koredo bello joined together. i remembered how sound city back then don't even consider him in the top hot music with their yeye unprofessional debate. Those guys will be singing what we will get fed off easily but tekno of a guy reminds me of when psquare where hot as of 2003. Tekno will continue to rain for years but you might want to find his mates and won't see them in some years time making hits.... Congratulations Alhaji Tekno... I love your energy and hardwork. It inspires me.
you would have made a valid point if u didn't mention "Kiss Daniel",u should have rather replaced him with "Reekado banks",Kiss Daniel came into limelight proper early 2015,he created name for himself and record label all alone,Tekno has been in the music scene since 2013(remember Holiday-Tekno ft Davido)but unfortunately,he wasn't able to maintain his stand,the way am seeing kiss daniel ehn!he will be the Tuface of years to come,so to me,Kiss daniel is better than Tekno,forget the fact that tekno is a producer,he repeats the same beat!he is just lucky this year.And kiss gives incredible lyrics I can't be tired of listening to.
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2016
pazienza:

Look at this Afonja.

Why should I be listening to those nonsense that Kiss Daniel sings?Are you well at all?

How can any reasonable person compare Mama to Pana? Is Mama supposed to be a hit song now or what?

Please, you are free to like your Kiss Daniel songs, but that doesn't change the fact that Tekno is a better artists and the street recognizes that, which is why all his songs currently are mega hits back to back.
You are the shameless one here.

how old are you ? what do necessary mean by hit ? no wonder the likes of olamide ,lilkesh are making noise and meaningless songs because people like u encourage them. afonga my foot, you can't even say a word without calling afonga, you are contradicting yourself. pana is a meaningless song, get that and Street recognized meaningless songs . if you don't understand the lyrics of mama, ask your neighbor ,look for someone not your type dt ve good reasoning nd not somebody with a bungalow IQ to give you the lyrics of mama. stop contradicting yourself , you re a product of what you listen to. good morning
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ancientboy:
you would have made a valid point if u didn't mention "Kiss Daniel",u should have rather replaced him with "Reekado banks",Kiss Daniel came into limelight proper early 2015,he created name for himself and record label all alone,Tekno has been in the music scene since 2013(remember Holiday-Tekno ft Davido)but unfortunately,he wasn't able to maintain his stand,the way am seeing kiss daniel ehn!he will be the Tuface of years to come,so to me,Kiss daniel is better than Tekno,forget the fact that tekno is a producer,he repeats the same beat!he is just lucky this year.And kiss gives incredible lyrics I can't be tired of listening to.

God bless you..you sabi.. tekno is nothing compared to kiss Daniel. tekno is not even better than reekado bank's lyrically or whatever you call it. do you know how many songs reekado featured in? we appreciate crap songs that's all , tekno recycles his beat and that's it. the only good song he gat his holiday ..kiss Daniel all day everyday
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
paradigmshift:

Check my profile now..
nice you look good. But you look way different then him thou. There's just something abt kiss Daniel. grin
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
rokiatu:
nice you look good. But you look way different then him thou. There's just something abt kiss Daniel. grin
nothing social my dear. bigger lips n dt all .we are all specially made . you are hot though.....
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
paradigmshift:

you have nothing to offer..animal on uniform
Ur Dad
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by tamertery(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
rokiatu:

If i were asked to describe TOOLZ, i wil simply put diz profile photo of yours forward.... (Look at dat curve !!! U turn de learn work aswear) shocked
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
ElDeshLee17:

Ur Dad

e can pain..ntor
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by slimkiss93: 11:01am On Nov 25, 2016
HOW TRUE IS TEKNO’S SONY MUSIC DEAL?

Could this be a sour attempt at trying to spite Iyanya?(Not sure why.) Or are we just playing doubting Thomas and getting completely ahead of ourselves? I guess this is completely time’s story to tell. Like someone said; maybe it is an exclusive “Sony Music China” deal… Get it? China? Tekno? Tecno Mobile? Never Mind.

http://vibe.ng/teknos-sony-music-deal-backdoor-move/

Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by RealityShot: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2016
ElDeshLee17:
ultimate cycler is bae
see as money juz dy locate me
hi.. Can u give me the link you used to register ? Thanks
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by ayoJ21(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Pritypussi:
Tekno am sexier than Genevieve

Hi
Re: Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) by osamz007: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Smartlife:
I keep telling my friends last year that Tekno will be bigger than kiss Daniel and koredo bello joined together. i remembered how sound city back then don't even consider him in the top hot music with their yeye unprofessional debate. Those guys will be singing what we will get fed off easily but tekno of a guy reminds me of when psquare where hot as of 2003. Tekno will continue to rain for years but you might want to find his mates and won't see them in some years time making hits.... Congratulations Alhaji Tekno... I love your energy and hardwork. It inspires me.

kiss still tops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.