Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165625 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akayd: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lolarayy:
I pledged on GF on d 13th of Jan and made payment on the 14th of Jan...I tried Getting help and it has been pending since den...has it crashed ?? so I'd be able to zero my mind

Dont zero your mind yet bro. Lets be hopeful
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akayd: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
ponzihater:

Yesterday MMM dashed the hope of many by giving them a deadline of 3months to PH if not they loose their previous Mavros. How does that make you feel? Imagine the millions who have their livelihood trapped in that joke of a scheme. When I give advice I do from a long time perspective and not from a childish point of view like you. The era of Ponzi schemes will phase out this year , better get prepared. It will return in a decade by which time you'll be too broken to invest. That's Ponzihaters prophecy for the future. Remain blessed.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Shut the hell up! MMM never said anything like that. Stop discouraging people from doing what they think is right. Broke ass idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
akayd:

Shut the hell up! MMM never said anything like that. Stop discouraging people from doing what they think is right. Broke ass idiot!

They did. Find out from ur guider if you have one. I am a consultant in this field so all info get to me first.
MMM have proven to be evil and worst than the current financial system.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Holiday0299(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
ponzihater:

They did. Find out from ur guider if you have one. I am a consultant in this field so all info get to me first.
MMM have proven to be evil and worst than the current financial system.
Is MMM holding your money or the hit & run panic creating Nigerians like you. I had 4 people under me. They all got paid but refused to pledge again. Where will MMM get the money to pay the rest of us unless every member pledges again. Mind you, two people can run this system depending on how patient they are
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akayd: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Holiday0299:

Is MMM holding your money or the hit & run panic creating Nigerians like you. I had 4 people under me. They all got paid but refused to pledge again. Where will MMM get the money to pay the rest of us unless every member pledges again. Mind you, two people can run this system depending on how patient they are

God bless you jare!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akayd: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Holiday0299:

Stop telling false stories bro. Not good for you
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
akayd:

God bless you jare!

God bless him for promoting a scam business. MMM heralded the biggest fraud of the 21st century and you want me to keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by mariam13: 4:57am On Feb 24, 2017
I have not been re-matched for a failed gh since December 2016. Support didn't reply when I wrote to them from my po. Does anyone here has gf support email?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2017
mariam13:
I have not been re-matched for a failed gh since December 2016. Support didn't reply when I wrote to them from my po. Does anyone here has gf support email?

GF crashed ma
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akayd: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2017
mariam13:

They have not crashed ma. Dont listen to that nigga.... I am in the same thingy with you
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by mariam13: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
Have you pH again?
akayd:

They have not crashed ma. Dont listen to that nigga.... I am in the same thingy with you
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akayd: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
mariam13:
Have you pH again?

No have not. Someone advised me to chill for sometime before i do that. So im still chilling... Dont be scared jare! Atleast we still have access to the website
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by dreko(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
akayd:

No have not. Someone advised me to chill for sometime before i do that. So im still chilling... Dont be scared jare! Atleast we still have access to the website
Access to the website and no access to cash It's a serious something o! What's the difference between six and half a dozen

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
dreko:

Access to the website and no access to cash It's a serious something o! What's the difference between six and half a dozen

Don't mind d Semi-madman. GF is gone. Count ur losses avoid Ponzi schemes and move on. Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Justinah4real(f): 4:12am On Feb 25, 2017
mariam13:
I know they have Support, but i dont know y they make their members to be anxious when they refuse to reply. Any way we cant just allow our money to go like that, lets keep our fingers crossed, my advice is that Gf should copy the new method like loopers and eliminate these lazy yoruba admin/support, urgently, as they hav spoilt GF reputation. Lets be hopeful.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Justinah4real:
I know they have Support, but i dont know y they make their members to be anxious when they refuse to reply. Any way we cant just allow our money to go like that, lets keep our fingers crossed, my advice is that Gf should copy the new method like loopers and eliminate these lazy yoruba admin/support, urgently, as they hav spoilt GF reputation. Lets be hopeful.

I pray you get ur money back. But quit insulting d yoruba's. Your money is hanging because u put it in a Ponzi scheme and Ponzi schemes hang whether started by yoruba's, hausa's or Ibo's, that's what they do best. Accumulated monies of my friends hanging in Ponzi schemes amount to over 15m and we must not allow the deception continue.

Shun Ponzi scheme pretty one

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by akayd: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
dreko:

Make we dey look wetin fit happen. There is nothing we can do than to wait bro.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shekponsky10th: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
wayisshut:

Hope you had a nice drink, hungry fellow. Your friend would be insulting u right away cos an hungry fellow just made him miss an opportunity.

Just waiting for a write up on how stupid u are
na waoo like this like this my 200k capital invested in givers forum since January 6th is gone,God will not forgive you people
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Enyinne(f): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
[Yes thanks dear . I later sorted it out . I appreciate

quote author=abdulrazak07 post=53904044]

Go to www.blockchain.info u'll see a search box, paste U d person bitcoin address or link dat was sent to u transfer bitcoin to the person.... then u'll get an hashtag from blockchain which will b Ur evidence of payment. Hope it nt to late sha. U can contact me for more help [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 5:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Please has any1 PH d 30% of Ur GH?

How long does it take to be merged to provide help?

For those that has PH of 30%, have u been merged to GH and how long does it take?

Any1 that has done ds kindly assist by been fair to ds questions

We need to make this work so as to get our capital back and keep the forum going

And please for the haters of this scheme we don't need any comment from u guyz now ... u guyz have said enuf and Ur point has been noted. So PLEASE LET US BE.!!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2017
abdulrazak07:

For those that has PH of 30%, have u been merged to GH and how long does it take?

We need to make this work so as to get our capital back and keep the forum going

And please for the haters of this scheme we don't need any comment from u guyz now ... u guyz have said enuf and Ur point has been noted. So PLEASE LET US BE.!!

But the scheme is dead. How is that a hateful statement?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2017
ponzihater:

But the scheme is dead. How is that a hateful statement?

That is Ur problem... still wonder what u are gaining frm ds...

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by mojayy: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
I'm going to narrate what happened to me and then you decide if you still want to put your money.
I provided help of 200k in Dec and till date I have been unable to get help. I provided help of 30% again as stated on the website hoping that my 200k would be released on the 13th February as promised till 25th of February I still wasn't matched. Now back to my 30% which was 60k, I was meant to cash out on the 16th Feb, system said wait till 20th which I did. I was matched and participant didn't pay. On the 25th I logged in to cancel the 200k because I wasn't matched for almost 2weeks and request for help again and since then I havnt been able to log in again. Says my account no longer exists or has been deactivated lol... counting my losses and know what not to do next time.

abdulrazak07:

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Rikkybae: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
Sorry guys , shun unreliable Ponzi scheme and check my sig

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.