Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (166980 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Rikkybae: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rikkybae:
Sorry guys , shun unreliable Ponzi scheme and check my sig f
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tommysparks: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=Rikkybae post=54141073][/quote]yep move over to BLAC and you won't regret
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by eph12(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
So GHW paired me to pay just after a week? No be to run? The system is gradually getting overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ijeshaboy: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
eph12:
So GHW paired me to pay just after a week? No be to run? The system is gradually getting overwhelmed.
I think you understand English, didn't they tell you the system can match yiu at anytime, i have an order of 3 weeks that has not been matched.

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by wayisshut: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
ijeshaboy:
I think you understand English, didn't they tell you the system can match yiu at anytime, i have an order of 3 weeks that has not been matched.

Nor mind the mumu I get order for my second week ve not been matched

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by wayisshut: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
eph12:

Please ask a friend or some one who can read to help you out. Am in my second week and yet to be matched.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
eph12:
. what this will now profit u? idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by huwah: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
GHW is still the best currently they are reliable.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
huwah:
GHW is still the best currently they are reliable.

ghw that will soon crash?!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
eph12:

yes my brother! run with your money! the so called new matching algorithm is just a cover up, an excuse by the admins used in blindsiding the unsuspecting and gullible participants. GHW is currently overwhelmed by excess GH requests and rematching issues. the admin are scrambling to keep afloat and might soon employ the deep freeze strategy of MMM. I am not on GHW, but a very close friend of mine has revealed all that has been happening on that platform to me; all the new rules and regulations coupled with the adjustments going on. One can easily deduce that all is not well with the system. I will give you the same advice I gave him! once bitten twice shy! MMM Don flog you once, BE WISE and run with your money! grin

3 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ijeshaboy: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
coollabman:

yes my brother! run with your money! the so called new matching algorithm is just a cover up, an excuse by the admins used in blindsiding the unsuspecting and gullible participants. GHW is currently overwhelmed by excess GH requests and rematching issues. the admin are scrambling to keep afloat and might soon employ the deep freeze strategy of MMM. I am not on GHW, but a very close friend of mine has revealed all that has been happening on that platform to me; all the new rules and regulations coupled with the adjustments going on. One can easily deduce that all is not well with the system. I will give you the same advice I gave him! once bitten twice shy! MMM Don flog you once, BE WISE and run with your money! grin
are u done?oya gerrrehear here.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2017
ijeshaboy:
are u done?oya gerrrehear here.

oh! I am just starting...
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by eph12(m): 1:23am On Mar 01, 2017
ijeshaboy:
HenryThegreat1:
. what this will now profit u? idiot.
wayisshut:

Please ask a friend or some one who can read to help you out. Am in my second week and yet to be matched.
If you like say all you gonna say these schemes cannot last. It may last 1-2 years but it will surely pack up. It is not like I'm praying for it to crash but it is inevitable. The wise would watch out for the signals and act accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

oh! I am just starting...

Hope you don't get tired?
Iranu!!!!!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2017
maria43:

Hope you don't get tired? Iranu!!!!!
I don't think he said anything wrong. The advice is simple:
Shun Ponzi Schemes!

2 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes!

And what if i don't?
Can't you mind your business?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:22am On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

Shun Ponzi Schemes!
. can u think God will surely punish. tell me why u are using ur own mouth to share meat u don't eat? u guys keep opening fake account, uploading fake teller. God will surely punish u because u refused to mind ur business. idiot.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 01, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
. can u think God will surely punish. tell me why u are using ur own mouth to share meat u don't eat? u guys keep opening fake account, uploading fake teller. God will surely punish u because u refused to mind ur business. idiot.

God doesnt punish His children. Most of the time we punish ourselves by putting our hands in illegal stuffs yet still praying to God to bless it. That is the height of being stupid. Ponzi schemes are illegal and I don't see why God will punish me for giving sound advice.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2017
ponzihater:

God doesnt punish His children. Most of the time we punish ourselves by putting our hands in illegal stuffs yet still praying to God to bless it. That is the height of being stupid. Ponzi schemes are illegal and I don't see why God will punish me for giving sound advice.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
. u are idiot. u at football betting idiot. u thought we don't know reason for ur attack and prayer.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2017
maria43:

Hope you don't get tired? Iranu!!!!!

hopefully I won't tire or retire grin grin
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Gbade60: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2017
So sorry
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Gbade60:

You bleeping dimwit. No wonder your money is stuck in a ponzi and it will be stuck forever. Ewu.. must you be tribalistic? It's not a curse, you'll diie single. Mschewww

They don't use fire to fight fire my friend. Use ur brain more than you use ur muscle. The lady said the truth but made a mistake by adding Yoruba tribe. It doesn't give u the right to show how uncivilized u can be.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

The new rules are made to make the system last longer you can't just imagine someone provide help of 20k and later recieve help of 200k with referral bonus. All this will kill the system. That's why all this rules are put in place to cut them short.. All fake pops. Nigerians are just thieves. MMM is back live too. It's not a must you join. grin
Ponzi scheme saving lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

You're not even a member of the scheme and you're here saying rubbish. Your friend couldn't bear with the new rules why I'm sure he uploads fake pop or does something bad he couldn't anymore cause of the new regulations. Why not check out the new rules yourself.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2017
wayisshut:

Nor mind the mumu I get order for my second week ve not been matched

I have an order of 2weeks unmatched. So what's the headache.. The rule is you get matched 1-14days..
The new matching rules affected people who provide help everyweek to make as much money within a month. The system is against that only if you have the money to provide every week..
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:

You're not even a member of the scheme and you're here saying rubbish. Your friend couldn't bear with the new rules why I'm sure he uploads fake pop or does something bad he couldn't anymore cause of the new regulations. Why not check out the new rules yourself.

*sighs* defending the indefensible! you have been warned repeatedly
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:

The new rules are made to make the system last longer you can't just imagine someone provide help of 20k and later recieve help of 200k with referral bonus. All this will kill the system. That's why all this rules are put in place to cut them short.. All fake pops. Nigerians are just thieves. MMM is back live too. It's not a must you join. grin
Ponzi scheme saving lives.

SMH!
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2017
coollabman:

*sighs* defending the indefensible! you have been warned repeatedly

It's my money bro.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
I c NL as a Doom Land. The devil smiles at the downfall of any MLM platform and struggles at all cost to bring down the propagating ones to pit by giving attention to the NEGATIVE COMMENT and ignoring the POSITIVE ONES.I will implore everyone to be mindful of his/her comment to avoid heart attack and deny the NL Devil's smile at your downfall.I hope everyone understands my message and also learns from it.Thanks.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:

It's my money bro.

unfortunately you'll come here to disturb us with your wailing when you finally lose your money.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
lowkey28:
I c NL as a Doom Land. The devil smiles at the downfall of any MLM platform and struggles at all cost to bring down the propagating ones to pit by giving attention to the NEGATIVE COMMENT and ignoring the POSITIVE ONES.I will implore everyone to be mindful of his/her comment to avoid heart attack and deny the NL Devil's smile at your downfall.I hope everyone understands my message and also learns from it.Thanks.

the only devil is the greed and poverty that is pushing you into Ponzi schemes! are you so unwise?! don't you see?! nothing positive can come out of any MLM platform (especially one that doesn't promote any product, goods or services).

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.