Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) (9674 Views)

Mother Pose Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby (18+) / Nursing Mother Shares Completely Unclad Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Baby / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by oyetpel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
A mother of two who posts videos of her breastfeeding
her two young sons has defended her decision to share
her nursing sessions with millions of viewers.
Tasha Maile, from San Diego, who's pregnant with her
third child, has been heavily criticised for the string of
YouTube videos which often show her breastfeeding her
sons in tandem.

Nairaland verseline crew where at thou

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3960188/Mother-branded-incestuous-posting-graphic-videos-breastfeeding-two-young-sons-tandem.html

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Edwinmason(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
SHAI SEE ENJOYMENT

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by airminem(f): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
I Pray That Pikin Sue You When Him Grow

2 Likes

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by oyetpel(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
airminem:
Sue who? What they need to do is sue their mother not me, her breastfeeding videos dey all over youtube, and she evens likes and post it herself. And no be one pikin, dem be two.

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
that valley between
those boobs kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by sinaj(f): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is funny grin
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Vision4God: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Na wa for Some people
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by yanabasee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
airminem:

What crime has she committed?

Abeg... Breastfeeding's breastfeeding... Some men still suckle on their wife's breast..

If you can't do what she's doing, doesn't mean she's doing it all wrong!

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by airminem(f): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
yanabasee:

Abeg... Breastfeeding's breastfeeding... Some men still suckle on their wife's breast..

I Hear You, Wait Make The Pikins Grow First

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Rexhenrex(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
very sick mother..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by veekid(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oyinbo sef
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by policy12: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Her life so ko kan aiye.
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by absool(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
airminem:
sue her after enjoying breast
And mehn that boy in the third pic is a bad boy

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sesky
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by DozieInc(m): 12:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Those kids are past breast feeding age, maybe she gets aroused by what they are doing.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Masterclass32: 5:49am On Nov 23, 2016
DozieInc:
Those kids are past breast feeding age, maybe she gets aroused by what they are doing.

Exactly what I thought.

But, what's this craze about posting everything on social media? Even things that should've stayed private.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Masonic(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Breastfeeding those old men? She might as well let them fïnger her püssy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
See the fine woman.

Na wa oh... undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by fullstreets: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
D bobby is hers, she can do whatever with it.
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by photoshoot(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

that valley between
those boobs kiss grin

I swear mahn! That valley.

My mind be running wild already!
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by photoshoot(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2016
And she has a nice body cry

IG: TashaMaile
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2016
The thing sef make my mouth water. Hhmmm...God dey sha.
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by DozieInc(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Masterclass32:

Exactly what I thought.

But, what's this craze about posting everything on social media? Even things that should've stayed private.
Misplaced priority and the desperation for publicity.
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Masterclass32: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
DozieInc:
Misplaced priority and the desperation for publicity.
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why not respect the woman's privacy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by alezzy13: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
I actually thought it was something commendable, but after reading the article, i have nothing but utter disgust.

The woman is clearly an unstable, attention-seeking, b00bs-enlarging, sexual exhibitionist.

Using a breast-implanted boobss to bf a SIX years old?? da fugg!! shocked shocked truly the possibility of incestuous feelings cannot be ruled out.

arrant rubbish. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by airminem(f): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
yanabasee:

Remember there was this 18-year-old girl who took parent to court after repeatedly asking them to remove hundreds of embarrassing photos of her from social network, According to the girl, her parents have spent the past four years uploading numerous photos of her as a child while bathing and others. While the photos are perfectly normal, the girl explained to her parents that she was uncomfortable with social media being able to easily see them.
The family has a court date set for this November and if a judge rules in the girl’s favor, her parents could be forced to pay their daughter for damages as well as cover the cost of her legal fees. In addition to paying out monetary restitution, the court’s decision could set a precedent for similar legal complaints submitted by children against their parents.
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by yanabasee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
airminem:

Remember there was this 18-year-old girl who took parent to court after repeatedly asking them to remove hundreds of embarrassing photos of her from social network, According to the girl, her parents have spent the past four years uploading numerous photos of her as a child while bathing and others. While the photos are perfectly normal, the girl explained to her parents that she was uncomfortable with social media being able to easily see them.
The family has a court date set for this November and if a judge rules in the girl’s favor, her parents could be forced to pay their daughter for damages as well as cover the cost of her legal fees. In addition to paying out monetary restitution, the court’s decision could set a precedent for similar legal complaints submitted by children against their parents.

She's got nerves....

And aside that... The woman on the picture is the one half-bared and if anybdy shld sue somebody up.. The mother should sue the kids up for sucking on her when she was abt taking a selfie...

Again, she hasn't committed any crime...

1 Like

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by oyetpel(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
yanabasee:

She's got nerves....

And aside that... The woman on the picture is the one half-bared and if anybdy shld sue somebody up.. The mother should sue the kids up for sucking on her when she was abt taking a selfie...

What are you saying?
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Well i think its for educational purpose only but guyswith dirty mind must think otherwise
Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by windeal: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's her life .the children are even above 2years and she's still breastfeeding them

Re: Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) by airminem(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
yanabasee:

She's got nerves....

not until then

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? / How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars / Couple Come Under Fire As They Shock With Their Sex Positions Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.