Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars (9679 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by lovingsoul(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
1----- When the fire is no more burning, try to call it off without acrimony or fight...

2----- Try to avoid the former, in what ever way you can, because the more you see your former the harder it is to get over it....

3--- Don't be too hard on yourself when apportioning blames, just have it at the back of your mind that maybe it(relationship) wasn't meant to be...

4----Never try to seek revenge or vindication by rushing into another relationship immediately because at this point your are vulnerable , which could expose you to been taken advantage of..

5---After the shock of a breakup, never try to cover up or ignore the fact that something is actually wrong, instead express your emotion but don't be too expressive about it..

6---Keep all personal effect of your "EX" away like pictures, clothes, shoes and so on...

7--- Have it at the back of your mind that it might take time to get over it, so take everyday as it comes, don't try to rush out of the effect, take things gradually....

8---Never let your past experience change your mind about relationships generally, that way you are able to move on and free yourself from the shackles of your past, which helps you to find a better relationship...

9--- Don't try to go after your "EX" it would only prolong the emotional trauma....

10--- The greatest mistake you can make is try to suppress your emotion through ( DRUGS, DRINKS, FOOD, PARTIES) and so on because they will only plunge you deeper into a world of illusions and pain....

11--- Learn from your past relationships, pick out the wrongs and try to work on them...

12--- The last but not the least, when you think of your Ex, just imagine an old habit you have successfully dropped and not willing to go back to it.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by onila(f): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
dont fuc-k him, dont fuc-k him

dont give him blow jobs

trust me you wont feel any scar when you leave

onila is smiley cool

1 Like

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by emilyone(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: dont fuc-k him, dont fuc-k him

dont give him blow jobs

onila is smiley cool
what if he was the one licking your plates ?
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by onila(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
emilyone:
what if he was the one licking your plates ?
then sucks for him tongue
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2012

dont give him blow jobs

onila is smiley cool
Antelope!
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
where is my redmosquito?

1 Like

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Nasri100(m): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
If she complains you watch too much Footy Dump her!
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
I wonder why i'm so good/bad at ending relationships. grin
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Get very angry at the slightest provocation, beat her very well,she will get the signal and run away.
Nigeria girls deserve to be treated like animals.

1 Like

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Korrection(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Anyway doing away with memories can be hard but the best to do is to pretend as if anything didn happen...i have learnt to keep things aside...imagine someone telling me she doesnt love me after training her in school...Pathetic...but hell yes it happened for a reason isnt it hheheheheheh...back to my pepper soup and agidi...
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by markus1133: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
exellent post, thanks
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by onila(f): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yomieluv: Get very angry at the slightest provocation, beat her very well,she will get the signal and run away.
undecided

like your sisters. .dumb Nigerian male fuc-k

2 Likes

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by oroscoo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
u dnt need to beat a woman to b a man.

2 Likes

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by oroscoo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
tanks a lot because am gettn tired of a relationship i hv been 4 abt 12yrs now n i hv gotten some nice gentle man tips to walk out.

1 Like

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by MumZ(f): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
Keep walking
Dnt look back
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: undecided

like your sisters. .dumb Nigerian male fuc-k
who be this f00l? Ode.
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by oroscoo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yomieluv: Get very angry at the slightest provocation, beat her very well,she will get the signal and run away.
na wa for u o
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by onila(f): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yomieluv: who be this f00l? Ode.

u are a complete waste of sperm

3 Likes

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Iaz93: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila:

u are a complete waste of sperm
damn!

1 Like

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by SisiKill1: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
LMFAO!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by 190theclown: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
if you are talking about how to walk out of any NIGERIAN RELATIONSHIPS

just stop spending money on her

she go find her square root herself

no too much stories
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by Kitpaul: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2012

dont give him blow jobs

onila is smiley cool
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by drexx(m): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Pls genuine advice needed. Have an ex dat I lovd so much bt it ended in a barbaric fashion with her stabbing me cos she thought am cheating on her. I cried inside 4 2 months and finally was able to move on. But my ex now seems to become the closest person 2 me. She kols 3-4 tyms a day. She acts as if we r dating. She tried all ha best to cme visit me in skul bt I refused. Shld I go bck to ha? Meanyl am already dating sme1 else
Re: How To Walk-Out Of A Relationship Without Scars by 190theclown: 1:07am On Nov 13, 2012
^You must be stu!pid to even think of going back to that NIGERIAN EX GIRLFRIEND of yours

smh!!

Jeeeez wah tha phuck is wrong with Nigerian guys of these days!!

this wasnt the way una papa play the game too

Jeeez men are juss been too sissy these days angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids Goes Braless, Rocks Towel Without Shoes (photo) / Man Wants A Baby: So Soon! / I Saw This On My Girl Friend Message Box....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.