Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas (9425 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
Outstrip:

How does Kobujunkie know he took time to plan what he did. Is it because he cleaned out his apartment because even the army has said this is normal for people that are about to be deployed. So what information do you have that makes you thin he took time out to plan it.
No, it is because he took time to ACQUIRE the gun he used for this.  Information released point to this not being a last minute decision made right in the hall there.

Outstrip:

Your whole 9/11 thing is simply irritating. You are being purposely simplistic for no other reason but to try to carry a point that even you cannot hold. Why don't you wear a burqa in Newyork city and hang around doing nothing like the average joe in khakis on a New york city train and see how much people have forgotten.
PRE 9/11, how many NEWYORKANS do you know of who wore burkas(covering face and all) in the way it is worn in places like Sudan? Even now, in a small area in the Bronx, there is a small community there where Muslims and Jews live side by side. Many on both sides cover up most of their body, so excuse me when I say this BURKA example is just not a good one.
Ofcourse, people would find it strange that someone would want to wear one of those things. Even out in Nigeria, we stare at people who do.

Outstrip:

People have not forgotten and people still need a reason to be angry. You are not living it so you do not know. This particular guy was harassed because of his religious beliefs and we only know this now because he went and killed all those people. You have no point. If he really was so anti american why would he wear his army uniforms to go pray at his mosque. He wore the uniform as an American and somewhere down the road things went crazy. Nobody is saying what he did is right but don't sit down there in the midwest and talk about how life is back to normal for the whole of america since 9/11. It is not even normal for someone like me not to talk of someone who drives a car that says "Allah is love"

I am not living it? I live among Muslims here. My ex-landlord was a Muslim and he had no problem living with us. In fact many in the community were Muslims and did not make any efforts to hide it. Not all Muslims are persecuted. Even Christians/Catholics/Buddhists/hare Krishna’s get it from time to time. That is still no acceptable reason to go out killing in the name of your God.  

The man’s own imam mentioned that he noticed something was not right with him. We didn’t hear the Imam complain that ALL Muslims were being prosecuted on base. I am almost certain and sure he is not even the only Muslim on his team, I am not sorry at all that I cannot buy this whole “Understand him because he is a Muslim” line you are offering me here. We need to stop forcing ourselves to walk on shells for these goons and call a spade, a spade!

What he did was cowardly and unaccepted no matter what religion he belongs to.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by TayoD1(m): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2009
@Ikomi,

You never take your time to get the point in any conversation, you always pick write ups at the middle, disect it and run away with the one that sweets you the most like a boy that was given his first candy.
I took the time to follow the conversation here before jumping in. Unlike Obama, I have enough sense to not condemn one of the parties of acting stupidly before knowing all the facts. That I do not condone a "beer summit" is enough reason for me to take this approach. grin

If you had been following the thread right from the begining, the point we have been trying to make is that a terrorist is a terrorist period, classifying him as an Islamic terrorist is not right. Then your friend Konbojunkie insisted that it must be in this case, since the word Allah Akbar was voiced out. I gave the instance of a man at the level of defence secretary who used a quote in the bible as a defence in his argument to go to war in Iraq, why dont we tag him a christian terrorist?
And if you had taken the time to read thoroughly, you would have discovered where I expanded the debate by declaring that every terrorist is inspired to carry out those acts. The motivation of the terrorists must be known before you can tackle the problem. The common denominator that inspires Osama, the 19 hijackers and this Major is Islam. If the inspiration from Islam is not there, they will not do what they are doing. This is very simple and clear.

Now you come up with the idea of you building a mosque in Iraq, who cares if you built a Hindu shrine. The major point is that the invasion of Iraq is wrong and if the mindset of the men in power at the time is anything to go by, the defence secretary at that time can not be left out.
It is very convenient to forget the CIA report or the violation of the UN No Fly Zone in order declare that theoveriding motivation to go to Iraq was to propagate Christianity. That is what is known as intellectual dishonesty. The Secretary of Defense did not declare war, Powell did not say the war was to promote Christ when he made the case at the UN. Your accusation is a stretch at the most.

You took the word instigate for decide, stop trying to deny that, and I asked you to go get a dictionary, you claim thats an insult, well if you call good advise an insult, you leave me no chance Tayo-D
You've lost me totally on this. I quoted you before responding to your submissions. I really have no clue what you are talking about.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 2:25am On Nov 10, 2009
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl, roats-cut.html

Fort Hood gunman had told US military colleagues that infidels should have their throats cut
Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the gunman who killed 13 at America's Fort Hood military base, once gave a lecture to other doctors in which he said non-believers should be beheaded and have boiling oil poured down their throats.

He also told colleagues at America's top military hospital that non-Muslims were infidels condemned to hell who should be set on fire. The outburst came during an hour-long talk Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, gave on the Koran in front of dozens of other doctors at Walter Reed Army Medical Centre in Washington DC, where he worked for six years before arriving at Fort Hood in July.
Colleagues had expected a discussion on a medical issue but were instead given an extremist interpretation of the Koran, which Hasan appeared to believe.

It was the latest in a series of "red flags" about his state of mind that have emerged since the massacre at Fort Hood, America's largest military installation, on Thursday.
Hasan, armed with two handguns including a semi-automatic pistol, walked into a processing centre for soldiers deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan, where he killed 13 and injured more than 30.
Fellow doctors have recounted how they were repeatedly harangued by Hasan about religion and that he openly claimed to be a "Muslim first and American second."
One Army doctor who knew him said a fear of appearing discriminatory against a Muslim soldier had stopped fellow officers from filing formal complaints.
Another, Dr Val Finnell, who took a course with him in 2007 at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Maryland, did complain about Hasan's "anti-American rants." He said: "The system is not doing what it's supposed to do. He at least should have been confronted about these beliefs, told to cease and desist, and to shape up or ship out. I really questioned his loyalty."
Selena Coppa, an activist for Iraq Veterans Against the War, said: "This man was a psychiatrist and was working with other psychiatrists every day and they failed to notice how deeply disturbed someone right in their midst was."
One of Hasan's neighbours described how on the day of the massacre, about 9am, he gave her a Koran and told her: "I'm going to do good work for God" before leaving for the base.
A civilian police officer who shot him, bringing the rampage to an end, said Hasan appeared "calm" during the massacre, hiding behind a telephone pole and shooting fellow soldiers in the back as they tried to get away.
"He was firing at people as they were trying to run and hide, said Sgt Mark Todd. "Then he turned and fired a couple of rounds at me. I didn't hear him say a word, he just turned and fired."
Hasan flinched after he was shot and slid down against the pole still clutching his gun, which had a laser sight on it. The officer kicked away the weapon and handcuffed him.
He said: "The guy was breathing, his eyes were blinking. I could tell that he was fading out and he didn't say anything. He was just kind of blinking."
Senator Joe Lieberman, who chairs the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security, said there had been "strong warning signs" that Hasan was an "Islamist extremist".
The committee would ask "whether the Army missed warning signs that should have led them to essentially discharge him, he said. He added: "The US
Army has to have zero tolerance. He should have been gone."
But General George Casey, the Army's Chief of Staff, said it was "speculation" that military authorities failed to pick up on warning signs. "I don't want to say that we missed it," he said.
Asked if military authorities had missed warning signs Gen Casey, the Army's Chief of Staff, added: "We have to go back and look at ourselves ,and ask ourselves the hard questions. Are we doing the right things? We will learn from this.
"It's too early to draw conclusions but we will ask ourselves the hard questions about what we are doing and the changes we should make as a result of this."
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by manny4life(m): 2:55am On Nov 10, 2009
I was reading the Washington Post Express on my way to work this morning, and this was the news report released this morning.

"A key U.S. senator called Sunday for an investigation in to whether the Army missed signs that the man accused of opening at Fort Hood had embraced an extremist view of Islamic ideology. Sen. Joe Lieberman's call came as the word surfaced that Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan apparently attended the same Virginia mosque as two Sept. 11 hijackers in 2001, at a time when a radical Imam preached there.

Classmates participating in the a 2007-2008 master's program at a military college complained repeatedly to superiors about what they considered Hasan's anti-American views. Dr. Val Finnell said Hasan gave a presentation that justified suicide bombing and even told classmates that Islamic law trumped the the U.S. Constitution".

"Islamic law trumped the the U.S. Constitution" is a big fat lie, absolute rubbish. I don't know what to believe any longer if this guy was an extremist/terrorist/psycho killer or not.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nezan(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
All these crazy whites.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
Liberalism gone crazy. I wonder why these muslims prefer to live in the US even though they "hate" it . . . i mean why live among "infidels"? why not pack your bags to Iran or Saudi Arabia?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by reindeer: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Dont mind the hypocrites.
You hate their guts yet you run cap in hand towards america in droves.
Fact is Olabowale had the option of living in saudi but chose 'the great satan' america.
Thousands of them are fighting for american visas daily.
That should show you something,The american system works and mooslims cant deny it,their so called islamic systems suck.
Really i think ist a stpe in the right direction for america to limit their freedoms in the states simply because this liberalism isnt just practical,you keep giving them freedom when all they wanna do is harm your innocent kids.
Either musssies like it or not,america will be forever greater than their false prophet and his deranged ideas.
I have always known islam tends to violence but this latest one does it for me.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by reindeer: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
Fact is Olabowale had the option of living in saudi but chose 'the great satan' america.
Thousands of them are fighting for american visas daily.
That should show you something,The american system works and mooslims cant deny it,their so called islamic systems suck.
Really i think its a step in the right direction for america to limit their freedoms in the states simply because this liberalism isnt just practical,you keep giving them freedom when all they wanna do is harm your innocent kids.
Either mussies like it or not,america will be forever greater than their false prophet and his deranged ideas.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2009
reindeer:

[b]Fact is Olabowale had the option of living in saudi but chose 'the great satan' america.[/b]Thousands of them are fighting for american visas daily.
Really i think its a step in the right direction for america to limit their freedoms in the states simply because this liberalism isnt just practical,you keep giving them freedom when all they wanna do is harm your innocent kids.
Either mussies like it or not,america will be forever greater than their false prophet and his deranged ideas.

and he's doing so with one official wife and 2 undercover wives
The others are his sisters in the eyes of the public as the Muuslim polygamists do in America
Neighbours must wonder how his wife and sisters will be carrying belle with only one man around
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by posakosa(m): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2009
"Allah hu akbar" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by naliakar: 2:15am On Nov 11, 2009
These are the wages of blanket association of a religion with terrorism.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/10/reservist-attacks-priest/

Marine reservist chases, assaults Greek Orthodox priest whom he mistook for an Arab terrorist.

Alexios Marakis, a Greek Orthodox priest visiting the U.S., got lost in Tampa and tried to stop and ask directions from Marine reservist Jasen D. Bruce. But instead of offering help, “Bruce struck the priest on the head with a tire iron.” The reservist believed Marakis, who spoke limited English, was an Arab terrorist. Bruce chased the priest for three blocks, “and even called 911 to say that an Arabic man tried to rob him.” According to a news release:

“During the chase, the suspect called 911 and claimed an Arabic male attempted to rob him and he was going to take him into custody,” a Tampa Police Department news release states. “When officers arrived, the suspect claimed the man was a terrorist.”

Police arrested Bruce for “aggravated battery with a deadly weapon” and are investigating whetheinvestigatingd a hate crime.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Outstrip(f): 3:26am On Nov 11, 2009
More of this is sadly going to happen. People are simply just more paranoid now. Let people keep believing that people are not being persecuted
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 3:45am On Nov 11, 2009
naliakar:

These are the wages of blanket association of a religion with terrorism.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/11/10/reservist-attacks-priest/

Marine reservist chases, assaults Greek Orthodox priest whom he mistook for an Arab terrorist.

Alexios Marakis, a Greek Orthodox priest visiting the U.S., got lost in Tampa and tried to stop and ask directions from Marine reservist Jasen D. Bruce. But instead of offering help, “Bruce struck the priest on the head with a tire iron.” The reservist believed Marakis, who spoke limited English, was an Arab terrorist. Bruce chased the priest for three blocks, “and even called 911 to say that an Arabic man tried to rob him.” According to a news release:

“During the chase, the suspect called 911 and claimed an Arabic male attempted to rob him and he was going to take him into custody,” a Tampa Police Department news release states. “When officers arrived, the suspect claimed the man was a terrorist.”

Police arrested Bruce for “aggravated battery with a deadly weapon” and are investigating whetheinvestigatingd a hate crime.

You see what your brothers have turned the world into.
Everyone is now scared.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 11, 2009
He was screaming Alllah Akbar while shooting!!!!!! Capital punishment please!!!!!! Lee Malvo's accomplice Allen was executed tonight in Virginia. So this goon should be executed too. Allen and Malvo killed 11, This guy killed 13. Any thing other than capital punishment will be unacceptable.

I have told every Muslim to stop wondering where the problem is. The problem is there in your Quran READ dummies and stop asking why. READ!!!!! Until those pages are taken out of modern Quran, the Quran will be a book of powerful negative Indoctrination. I don't trust any Arab Muslim or any muslim. I don't care if they are peaceful or not. This Hassan was a US military doctor and was never a suspect until few months ago when he had contact with an Islamic extremist who was released from Yemeni prison. The military choose to discard the claims because what he and the extremist were talking about was a paper on how much damage the war in Iraq and Afghanistan has caused. Now see what happened. As far as you love Islam and you read the Quran and you love what you read, I don't trust you.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Kobojunkie: 4:48am On Nov 11, 2009
Outstrip:

More of this is sadly going to happen. People are simply just more paranoid now. Let people keep believing that people are not being persecuted

Yes!!! Put the blame for the incident on everyone else but the GROWN UP MAN who commited the crime.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by sleak(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
not stereotyping could be really difficult.
sometime ago in recent past ,i had to make an inter city trip,was too tired to drive so i took the bus.the bus was almost full when 2 individuals of arabian/islamic decent boarded.through out the journey i was so uncomfortable.had my eyes screwed on them dat if they tried to make any unusual movt,i was ready to jump them.
i can unequivocably say im a liberal person and take people individually on there merit(S).av got loads of friends that r moslems.i dont do best friend,but if anyone presently deserves that position in my life,its a friend who is a practising moslem.
people av killed and will continue to kill in the name of religion.xtians av had their time-dark ages.however we've evolved to condemn such past activities in very strong terms and actions.the moslems need to come out call a spade a spade.condemn all acts of religion motivated terrorist activities publicly. angry angry angry
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by muhsin(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
This really is a sad story to Americans especially family members of the deceased and the wounded soldiers. I kinda feel their pain.

Above notwithstanding, after reading the story thoroughly I nearly concluded that Major Hasan’s action was triggered by the same recipients of his shootings. The report says he was mocked by some other soldiers because of his religion. Why then? I think, as they say in medias, America gives equality to “all” its citizen; and is he not one?

But the unanswered question remains: did they deserve his (Major Hasan) response? Let us wait to read/hear about the motive that carried his guts away, we can then fathom the whole drama.

Lastly, it’s a well known fact that American invasion of Iraq as well as Afghanistan is unjustifiable; it’s even condemnable. I kinda blame Obama’s administration for failing to strategize better means to end this loose-loose operation. Both American (plus NATO) and Iraqis or Afghans are loosing lives. And I believe he (Obama) could do better than he’s doing but…
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
muhsin:

This really is a sad story to Americans especially family members of the deceased and the wounded soldiers. I kinda feel their pain.

Above notwithstanding, after reading the story thoroughly I nearly concluded that Major Hasan’s action was triggered by the same recipients of his shootings. The report says he was mocked by some other soldiers because of his religion. Why then? I think, as they say in medias, America gives equality to “all” its citizen; and is he not one?

But the unanswered question remains: did they deserve his (Major Hasan) response? Let us wait to read/hear about the motive that carried his guts away, we can then fathom the whole drama.

Lastly, it’s a well known fact that American invasion of Iraq as well as Afghanistan is unjustifiable; it’s even condemnable. I kinda blame Obama’s administration for failing to strategize better means to end this loose-loose operation. Both American (plus NATO) and Iraqis or Afghans are loosing lives. And I believe he (Obama) could do better than he’s doing but…

Oh no . . . this goon isnt trying to blame Hassan's 17yr old victim for his own death?

How low can islamists go in excusing the violence and death cult that is islam?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
muhsin:

You need to be shot in the crotch
anu mpam
Typical murderous Muslim mindset
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by ayinba1(f): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
The events of the Fort Hood shootings are really sad. For the victims, their families and the family of the perpertrator. Investigations are ongoing to understand the motive behind the major's (who happens to be a muslim) action.

You do not have to be a muslim or non muslim to condemn what he did. When a crime is commited by a christian, it is just that, a crime. Once it is a muslim, some peoples brains go into overdrive and hold every muslim responsible.

It is however utterly disgusting for some posters on this forum to disrespect the memories of those who are gone by turning this into another opportunity to create a spectacle.

Please think, at least, a little before you type.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
ayinba1:

The events of the Fort Hood shootings are really sad. For the victims, their families and the family of the perpertrator. Investigations are ongoing to understand the motive behind the major's (who happens to be a muslim) action.

You do not have to be a muslim or non muslim to condemn what he did. When a crime is commited by a christian, it is just that, a crime. Once it is a muslim, some peoples brains go into overdrive and hold every muslim responsible.

It is however utterly disgusting for some posters on this forum to disrespect the memories of those who are gone by turning this into another opportunity to create a spectacle.

Please think, at least, a little before you type.

It is the muslims who disrespect the memories of the departed with their conspicuous silence and with the type of dross posted by muhsin above. Ayinba1, you are a despicable hypocrite . . . you mean you did not see muhsin's post? How can anyone with a drop of blood running through his veins blame a 17yr old for his own death at the hands of a rabid islamobot? Is Ms. Velez at fault for the Bush decision to invade Afghanistan?

How is it that muslims remained passive about this thread for 5 WHOLE PAGES . . . and the very first serious responses only serve to blame the victims and then accuse others of stereotype?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by reindeer: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2009
And the cycle continues
The world is to blame when a muslim goes beserk,when muslims in kano kill non moslem because of a cartoon in denmark,when a youth corper is beheaded cos she desecrated the kooran.
And they talk of stereotyping, why wont there be when their compatriots have no humanity in them?Personally i feel insecure once i see a long beard on the same flight,its just bad.
They should be ready for the backlash of these kinds of actions, more people are bound to equate islam with love for bloodletting.
Someone was trying to give excuse of the guy in question being taunted by fellow officers, do you know how many people are taunted for being blacks or irish everyday?yet these people dont pick up arms against the state.
Lets face facts
islam=violence.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

It is the muslims who disrespect the memories of the departed with their conspicuous silence and with the type of dross posted by muhsin above. Ayinba1, you are a despicable hypocrite . . . you mean you did not see muhsin's post? How can anyone with a drop of blood running through his veins blame a 17yr old for his own death at the hands of a rabid islamobot? Is Ms. Velez at fault for the Bush decision to invade Afghanistan?

How is it that muslims remained passive about this thread for 5 WHOLE PAGES . . . and the very first serious responses only serve to blame the victims and then accuse others of stereotype?

On the other hand if it were about an innocent person using the pieces of a dirty old koran to wipe off the dust on his bench at alaba market,they'll start sharpening their cutlasses and shouting their war cry  all over the place but when it's time to condemn a killer with strong language,they are looking for evidence and waiting for investigations,are they waiting for the other wounded victims to die or what?
Are you surprised David?
don't you remember how mukina told us on a thread about one of the Islamic killings up north that we should remember that Muslims get easily provoked when people talk ill of their faith.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2009
reindeer:

And the cycle continues
[b]The world is to blame when a muslim goes beserk,[/b]when muslims in kano kill non moslem because of a cartoon in denmark,when a youth corper is beheaded cos she desecrated the kooran.
And they talk of stereotyping, why wont there be when their compatriots have no humanity in them?Personally i feel insecure once i see a long beard on the same flight,its just bad.
They should be ready for the backlash of these kinds of actions, more people are bound to equate islam with love for bloodletting.
Someone was trying to give excuse of the guy in question being taunted by fellow officers, do you know how many people are taunted for being blacks or irish everyday?yet these people dont pick up arms against the state.
Lets face facts
islam=violence.

The new phrase now is "going Muslim"
Workplace violence was previously described as "going postal" due to the many cases of postal workers killing co workers at the workplace.
Now there are individuals who "go Muslim"
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by ayinba1(f): 1:32am On Nov 12, 2009
Dawodu,

Haba, you are so immature. I have not been on Nairaland for a while. I saw this post today at work and responded to it. What Major Hasan did was wrong, he took the lives of people he was there to help. He was on that premises on oath, he was not being attacked, as far as we know. Okay.

I am not defending his actions, be him a muslim or otherwise. I go to work every workday that I need to and I do not wish to be gunned down by anyone for any reason.

That is the angle I approach it from, So pray tell why you are so quick to use the term "despicable hypocrite" in your response to my post.

I don't want to call you "abiiko" because you may very well be "akoogba". Please brush up your manners of dialogue.

Again the incident was a great tragedy, let us respect the dead and not use this as an opportunity to negate the progress that we have made.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 12, 2009
ayinba1:

Dawodu,

Haba, you are so immature. I have not been on Nairaland for a while. I saw this post today at work and responded to it. What Major Hasan did was wrong, he took the lives of people he was there to help. He was on that premises on oath, he was not being attacked, as far as we know. Okay.

I am not defending his actions, be him a muslim or otherwise. I go to work every workday that I need to and I do not wish to be gunned down by anyone for any reason.

That is the angle I approach it from, So pray tell why you are so quick to use the term "despicable hypocrite" in your response to my post.

I don't want to call you "abiiko" because you may very well be "akoogba". Please brush up your manners of dialogue.

Again the incident was a great tragedy, let us respect the dead and not use this as an opportunity to negate the progress that we have made.

Unfortunately this has nothing to do with "maturity" . . . it is a matter of life and death and a question of why muslims kill the innocent in the name of allah. You shld be doing some serious soul searching as to why islam is fundamentally linked with death.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by market2009: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2009
Oh god, what is really happening out there. Let's pray for peace on earth.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by dayokanu(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2009
Another Moslem guy on rampage killing 13 people including a pregnant woman and the excuse we get was that he was mocked. How tragic and pathetic can some people be.

The fetus also mocked him, So for anyone that mocks you the next line of action is to gun them down shouting Allahu Akbar??

The US gave him all the opportunities he had in life, sent him to medical school with tax payers money and the best way to repay was to remember a certain Allah's promise of 72 virgins and shoot other soldiers. Yet people would claim Islam is a religion of PISS
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by otukpo(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2009
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by muhsin(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
0sisi:

You need to be shot in the crotch
anu mpam
Typical murderous Muslim mindset

Thats all you know how to type.

Isn't it a sheer stupidity? A woman of your age?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by muhsin(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan:

Oh no . . . this goon isnt trying to blame Hassan's 17yr old victim for his own death?

How low can islamists go in excusing the violence and death cult that is islam?

What the heck are you alluding?

You better get sense when commenting on matters relating to Islam; that you most obviously can't do.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
muhsin:

Thats all you know how to type.

Isn't it a sheer stupidity? A woman of your age?

better anyday than a man of your stupidity.
How dare you excuse murder?
thank God the FBI infilterates and monitors all these sites
many like you are being picked up daily and taught lessons
Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Video – Zimbabwe Pastor Caught Bonking Church Member' Wife [video] / Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 / ECOWAS Engages Third-party Mediators To Reintegrate Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.