Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas (9427 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by muhsin(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Empty vessel makes a lot of noise.

So does empty brain like that of Osisi makes nothing but noise, babling and ranting.

Read below for a confirmation of my words:

0sisi:

better anyday than a man of your stupidity.
How dare you excuse murder?
thank God the FBI infilterates and monitors all these sites
many like you are being picked up daily and taught lessons
Idiot!
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Nidal Malik Hasan was two men.

One was the proud Army major who wore battle fatigues to mosque; the other, the proud Arab who wore Muslim garb in civilian life.
What brought Hasan's identities into fatal conflict was his belief that Iraq and Afghanistan were unjust wars, and his shock that he, a Muslim, was to be sent to serve in one of those wars, against fellow Muslims—a sin against Allah meriting damnation.

Hasan was conflicted by a dual loyalty—to the country he had sworn to protect, and to his perceived duty as a Muslim. When [size=24pt]Hasan told his neighbor that morning, "I am going to do good work for God," the call of jihad overrode his oath of loyalty as an American soldier.[/size]
Hasan proceeded to shoot, wound or kill 44 U.S. soldiers, and die on what he saw as the side of right, the side of Islam, against America. "Allahu Akbar!"—"God is great!"—Hasan shouted as he began firing.

An Internet posting by "Nidal Hasan" compared suicide bombers to Medal-Of-Honor winners who throw themselves on grenades to save fellow soldiers. Hasan had decided to become a suicider for Allah.

Though this was an act of treachery against his fellow soldiers, of treason in wartime, of terrorism and mass murder, Hasan must have seen himself as a hero and martyr.

Few ever commit atrocities like this. But conflicts in identities and loyalties are common in the cauldrons of war.

"Let none but Americans stand guard tonight," said Washington at Valley Forge. Irish Catholics deserted the Union army to fight beside Mexican Catholics in the San Patricio battalion against what they thought was American aggression. Honored today by Mexico, the San Patricios were hanged when captured by Winfield Scott's army.

In Scott's march to Mexico City was Robert E. Lee. The hero of Buena Vista was Col. Jefferson Davis, who had married the daughter of his commanding officer, future President Zachary Taylor. Davis went on to serve in the Cabinet of Franklin Pierce and the U.S. Senate.

Yet, in 1861, Davis and Lee would depart the service of their country to wage war against the United States on behalf of their new nation and the kinfolk to whom they belonged and whom they believed had a right to be free of the Union. Were they traitors—or patriots?

This is not to compare the deeds of the San Patricios, Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee, all of whom declared themselves openly and fought heroically and honorably, with the crimes of Maj. Hasan.

But it is to raise the issue of conflicting loyalties in the hearts of men in a nation that has declared religious, racial and ethnic diversity to be not only a national good but a national goal.

Whence came this idea? No previous generation believed this.

In World War I, Wilson feared that if he went to war, German-Americans might march on Washington. FDR was so fearful that the blood ties of Japanese citizens and residents would trump their loyalty to the United States he ordered 110,000 transferred from California to detention camps for the duration of the war.

In Arkansas last year, a Muslim opposed to the U.S. wars shot two soldiers at a recruitment center, killing one. In Kuwait, before the invasion of Iraq, a Muslim soldier threw a grenade into the tent of his commanding officer, killing two and wounding 14.

This is not to suggest that all American Muslims or Arabs should be citizens under suspicion. Muslims have died fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, as German-Americans died fighting against Germany in two world wars. But it is to say this:

America is unraveling. No longer are we one nation and one people. Tens of millions have come and tens of millions are coming whose first loyalty is to the kinfolk and country they left behind, and to the faith they carry in their hearts. And if, in our long war against "Islamofascism," we are seen as trampling on their nation, faith or kinsmen, they will see us, as Hasan came to see us, as the enemy of their sacred identity.

There is no American Melting Pot anymore. It was discarded by our elites as an instrument of cultural genocide. Now we celebrate America as the most multiracial, multiethnic, multicultural country on earth, the Universal Nation of Ben Wattenberg's warblings.

And, yet, we are surprised by ethnic espionage in our midst, the cursing of America from mosques in our cities, the news that Somali immigrants are going home to fight our Somali allies, and that illegal aliens march under Mexican flags to demand American citizenship.

Eisenhower's America was a nation of 160 million with a Euro-Christian core and a culture all its own. We were a people then. And when we have become, in 2050, a stew of 435 millions, of every creed, culture, color and country of Earth, what holds us together then?

COPYRIGHT CREATORS SYNDICATE, INC.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
muhsin:

What the heck are you alluding?

You better get sense when commenting on matters relating to Islam; that you most obviously can't do.

Isnt that all we here all the time? Dude we are tired . . . there are thousands of religions out there, we only have to tread on egg shells when it comes to islam. As long as i live in the US i could care less what i say about islam - it is a religion of violence, death and hell.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by No2Atheism(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2009
What was reported as the reason why he killed people - Islam. . . END OF STORY.

It was not reported that he killed people because of race.
It was not reported that he killed people because of sex.
It was not reported that he killed people because of boredome.
It was reported that he had a lap dance earlier i think the a few days or day before.

WHATS WITH ISLAMIC TERRORIST AND SEXUAL DESIRES BEFORE COMMITTING MURDER SEF.

It was reported that he killed people on the basis of ISLAM.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 4Play(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2009
ayinba1:

The events of the Fort Hood shootings are really sad. For the victims, their families and the family of the perpertrator. Investigations are ongoing to understand the motive behind the major's (who happens to be a muslim) action.

You do not have to be a muslim or non muslim to condemn what he did. When a crime is commited by a christian, it is just that, a crime. Once it is a muslim, some peoples brains go into overdrive and hold every muslim responsible.

It is however utterly disgusting for some posters on this forum to disrespect the memories of those who are gone by turning this into another opportunity to create a spectacle. Please think, at least, a little before you type.

You are talking bollocks. Major Hassan's crime here is inextricably linked to his religious persuasion. There are millions of Muslims who commit crimes on a daily basis without the question of their religion being brought up.

If a Christian opens fire on his colleagues while screaming ''Blood of Jesus'', I would be inclined to link his religious beliefs with his act. Funny thing is, you would do the same.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2009
Please moderators ,stop deleting my posts.

United States Army[b] Major Nidal Hasan proclaimed himself a "soldier of Allah" on private business cards he obtained over the Internet and kept in a box at his apartment near Fort Hood, Texas. [/b]
Major Nidal Hasan's private business card, which he obtained over the Internet and kept in a box at his apartment near Fort Hood, Texas.
(ABC News)Hasan, the alleged perpetrator of last week's fatal shootings in Fort Hood, TX, was charged Thursday with 13 counts of premeditated murder under Article 118 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, which can carry a sentence up to death or life imprisonment.

The cards make no mention of his military affiliation, but underneath his name he listed himself as SoA (SWT). SoA is commonly used on jihadist Web sites as the acronym for Soldier of Allah, according to investigators and experts who have studied such sites. SWT is commonly used by Muslims as an acronym for Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, Glory to God.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/hasan-multiple-mail-accounts-officials/story?id=9065692

Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0sisi: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
The Two Faces of Maj. Hasan
Nidal Malik Hasan was two men.

One was the proud Army major who wore battle fatigues to mosque; the other, the proud Arab who wore Muslim garb in civilian life.

What brought Hasan's identities into fatal conflict was his belief that Iraq and Afghanistan were unjust wars, and his shock that he, a Muslim, was to be sent to serve in one of those wars, against fellow Muslims — a sin against Allah meriting damnation.

Hasan was conflicted by a dual loyalty — to the country he had sworn to protect, and to his perceived duty as a Muslim. [size=24pt]When Hasan told his neighbor that morning, "I am going to do good work for God," the call of jihad overrode his oath of loyalty as an American [/size] soldier.

Hasan proceeded to shoot, wound or kill 44 U.S. soldiers, and die on what he saw as the side of right, the side of Islam, against America. "Allahu Akbar!" — "God is great!" — Hasan shouted as he began firing.
An Internet posting by "Nidal Hasan" compared suicide bombers to medal-of-honor winners who throw themselves on grenades to save fellow soldiers. Hasan had decided to become a suicider for Allah.

Though this was an act of treachery against his fellow soldiers, of treason in wartime, of terrorism and mass murder, Hasan must have seen himself as a hero and martyr.

Few ever commit atrocities like this. But conflicts in identities and loyalties are common in the cauldrons of war.

"Let none but Americans stand guard tonight," said Washington at Valley Forge. Irish Catholics deserted the Union army to fight beside Mexican Catholics in the San Patricio battalion against what they thought was American aggression. Honored today by Mexico, the San Patricios were hanged when captured by Winfield Scott's army.

In Scott's march to Mexico City was Robert E. Lee. The hero of Buena Vista was Col. Jefferson Davis, who had married the daughter of his commanding officer, future President Zachary Taylor. Davis went on to serve in the Cabinet of Franklin Pierce and the U.S. Senate.

Yet, in 1861, Davis and Lee would depart the service of their country to wage war against the United States on behalf of their new nation and the kinfolk to whom they belonged and whom they believed had a right to be free of the Union. Were they traitors — or patriots?

This is not to compare the deeds of the San Patricios, Jefferson Davis and Robert E.
Lee, all of whom declared themselves openly and fought heroically and honorably, with the crimes of Maj. Hasan.

But it is to raise the issue of conflicting loyalties in the hearts of men in a nation that has declared religious, racial and ethnic diversity to be not only a national good but a national goal.

Whence came this idea? No previous generation believed this.

In World War I, Wilson feared that if he went to war, German-Americans might march on Washington. FDR was so fearful that the blood ties of Japanese citizens and residents would trump their loyalty to the United States he ordered 110,000 transferred from California to detention camps for the duration of the war.

In Arkansas last year, a Muslim opposed to the U.S. wars shot two soldiers at a recruitment center, killing one. In Kuwait, before the invasion of Iraq, a Muslim soldier threw a grenade into the tent of his commanding officer, killing two and wounding 14.

This is not to suggest that all American Muslims or Arabs should be citizens under suspicion. Muslims have died fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, as German-Americans died fighting against Germany in two world wars. But it is to say this:

America is unraveling. No longer are we one nation and one people. Tens of millions have come and tens of millions are coming whose first loyalty is to the kinfolk and country they left behind, and to the faith they carry in their hearts. And if, in our long war against "Islamofascism," we are seen as trampling on their nation, faith or kinsmen, they will see us, as Hasan came to see us, as the enemy of their sacred identity.

There is no American Melting Pot anymore. It was discarded by our elites as an instrument of cultural genocide. Now we celebrate America as the most multiracial, multiethnic, multicultural country on earth, the Universal Nation of Ben Wattenberg's warblings.

And, yet, we are surprised by ethnic espionage in our midst, the cursing of America from mosques in our cities, the news that Somali immigrants are going home to fight our Somali allies, and that illegal aliens march under Mexican flags to demand American citizenship.

Eisenhower's America was a nation of 160 million with a Euro-Christian core and a culture all its own. We were a people then. And when we have become, in 2050, a stew of 435 millions, of every creed, culture, color and country of Earth, what holds us together then?

Patrick Buchanan is the author of the new book "Churchill, Hitler and 'The Unnecessary War." To find out more about Patrick Buchanan, and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate web page at www.creators.com.

COPYRIGHT 2009 CREATORS.COM

http://www.creators.com/conservative/pat-buchanan.html
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2009
Why didnt Nidal Hassan simply move to Saudi Arabia?

I really dont understand these hypocrites who hate the US and STILL INSIST ON LIVING THERE!
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Hauwa1: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2009
may hasan rot in hell insha allah
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0hsisi: 3:59am On Nov 13, 2009
He has now been charged with pre-meditated murder and the prosecutors are asking for the death sentence
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2009
He should be given the honour of 72 days of slow death each day for each virgin. Which would ultimately cut his manliness off and the 72 virgins he so desired would be useless to him
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by stepitup(f): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
Update: He's paralyzed from the waist down. (CNN)

my opinion: this may affect the legal proceedings concerning this case,
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by posakosa(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
^^^^^ why would it ? he will be prosecuted in MILITARY court and NOT civil courrt----- big difference.

In military court, he will surely get what he deserves. <probably death penalty> then he can go and meet the virgins he was promised.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by muhsin(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
davidylan:

Isnt that all we here all the time? Dude we are tired . . . there are thousands of religions out there, we only have to tread on egg shells when it comes to islam. As long as i live in the US i could care less what i say about islam - it is a religion of violence, death and hell.

I don't wanna kinds of Hasan to locate you, david, and fill your belly with bullets. cheesy
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0hsisi: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ why would it ? he will be prosecuted in MILITARY court and NOT civil courrt----- big difference.

In military court, he will surely get what he deserves. <probably death penalty> then he can go and meet the virgins he was promised.

It looks like he's being court mashalled by the military
The military doesn't have a good record of handing down death sentences,I wish he could be prosecuted by the state of Texas and I can almost assure you that he'll be meeting his virgins in about 5 or 6 years from today after all the appeals have been exhausted.
I wonder how he'll handle them without hip action.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by No2Atheism(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
osis na wa o . o. u have been banned again
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0hsisi: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
No2Atheism:

osis na wa o . o. u have been banned again

Click on my signature to see why
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by No2Atheism(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
Muslims are just drones . . . they simply do what the quran says whether it makes sense or not does not matter . . .hence why he enjoys the freedom given to him by the West but at the same time wants to destroy that freedom for others . . .its only muslims that understand that logic.

I have always said that a moderate muslim is just a muslim that is not yet ready to kill . . . cus the reality is that wen he or she is ready to kill, the quran already provides a justification.

Imagine a doctor that is supposed to treat mad people who himself now decided to behave as one.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by No2Atheism(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2009
grin grin grin welcome to the world of islam . . . grin grin grin
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by posakosa(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
0hsisi:

It looks like he's being court mashalled by the military
The military doesn't have a good record of handing down death sentences,I wish he could be prosecuted by the state of Texas and I can almost assure you that he'll be meeting his virgins in about 5 or 6 years from today after all the appeals have been exhausted.
I wonder how he'll handle them without hip action.

hahahahahahaha----- funny grin grin grin grin grin grin <allahu- akbar>
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by Hauwa1: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
just the starting of his punishment, a vegetable life where he will poopoo and pee on his wheelchair before going to visit his 72 virgins.

thank goodness he has been dishonorably discharged. i hope his manhood was shot and shattered.

God bless our Troops
God bless America
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by bawomolo(m): 3:52am On Nov 15, 2009
*Hauwa*:

just the starting of his punishment, a vegetable life where he will poopoo and pee on his wheelchair before going to visit his 72 virgins.

thank goodness he has been dishonorably discharged. i hope his manhood was shot and shattered.

God bless our Troops
God bless America

doesn't this tragedy say a lot about the mental stress on US troops?

Being a soldier sure isn't easy.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by TayoD1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2009
@bawomolo,

I have heard about post-traumatic stress disorder.  Problem is that it does not apply to the terrorist Soldier of Allah (SoA), Major Hassan.  Are you trying to manufacture a pre-traumatic stress disorder?

Absolutely. Especially when you have enemies from within like Major Hassan (SoA).
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 4Play(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
bawomolo:

True, but Hassan arguably didn't face any more stress than the thousands of US combat troops who have done 2 or 3 tours already and none of whom have opened fire on colleagues.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by posakosa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2009
maybe if Hassan had a WIFE, he would have put his anger on her puhssy. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by TayoD1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
@posakosa,

maybe if Hassan had a WIFE, he would have put his anger on her p***y.
Nice theory, though I doubt it would have made a difference. The belief that he will be rewarded with at least 72 virgins for all eternity is enough to ignore the temporal pleasure of a single wife.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by posakosa(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^^ ooooy!

Well, If he had a wife, he may have had children and that may have changed his entire perspective about LIFE------ BUT too late now.
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0hsisi: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2009
Tayo-D:

@posakosa,
Nice theory, though I doubt it would have made a difference. The belief that he will be rewarded with at least 72 virgins for all eternity is enough to ignore the temporal pleasure of a single wife.

allah can give him all the virgins in jannat,he'll just be looking at them.
His hips are shattered
He has no functional blokoss
other people will collect his virgins
He will see but he will not enter
useless in life,useless in Islamic paradise
hopefully he can manage the little boys that'll be "serving him" in paradise
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by posakosa(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^ u're funny

I bet he wished that he DIED, fortunately for him, he didn't. He's up for the death penalty
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 4Play(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2009
posakosa:

maybe if Hassan had a WIFE, he would have put his anger on her puhssy. undecided undecided undecided

The wife get regenerating hymen?
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by posakosa(m): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
<Im lost on this one>
Re: Army Doctor Murders 11 Soldiers, Wounding 31 Others In Fort Hood Texas by 0hsisi: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2009
posakosa:

<Im lost on this one>

are you the only infidel that doesn't know that the 72 virgins they are promised in Islamic paradise have large sexy eyes, size 38DD bust and regenerating hymens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Video – Zimbabwe Pastor Caught Bonking Church Member' Wife [video] / Stephen Miller Tests Positive For Covid-19 / ECOWAS Engages Third-party Mediators To Reintegrate Mali, Niger, Burkina Faso

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.