Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (69684 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by lomprico(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thank God say no be linda first carry the news, if not, his kins men on NL will leave the thief n keep bashing her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ejanla07: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
samsam2019:
Ok Ok let's calm down a bit.

I know he has a lot of haters but let's think straight for once

This guy is well known and he's also a socialite. He also had money and produces movies.

Would he steal phones? I seriously doubt it

I used to own a shop in computer village. Seun is a godammed thief. Retailers around medica suffer a lot for dis guys hand..

Sometimes they come to ur shop. They other for wat u ve. Then dey ll order for wat u dont ve. So ll leave dem in ur shop. They only do dis wen dey notice u re alone in d shop.
Sometomes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
PaulIdu:

Guy this girl couldn't even talk for an hour when they kept asking her why she took the phone downstairs to give the man even though her boss had warned her not to ..Guy I used to think charms didn't exist till I was given the opportunity to see how the anti knife charm worked in Kano ..I watch the dude just drink some stuff and dude I stabbed him with a dagger till I became tired and all I saw at times were sparks like I was hitting my blade against another metal ..I was offered that concoction to drink but I refused because I didn't want to infiltrate my person with any foul spirit

Lols well seeing is believing, you're convinced cos you saw it.

Guess when I witness it I might come to believe in charms too.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by lacream90(f): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
he is full of lies..... thief like him.....

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Mayflowa(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeeJay9ja:
Liar!! He sped off. I was there....people can lie o angry

Frankly, where you truly there? What does he want to do with 9 iphones
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Banter1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
sholatem:
Bush meat don catch d hunter?but what on earth was he thinking of,when stealing d fones?
Don't judge.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
perryy:

In the USA where we have CCTV everywhere or u have never really been to the states ? Even in Nigeria here , he ought to show proof of where he fetched the money ,ie which bank account did he withdraw the money from before going to the shop. Or will he tell the police he saved the money under his bed and wanna be using iphones ? If u are Malo that keeps money under the bed, then ur biggest type of phone should be Nokia 3310. Iphones are for reasonable people . He can't win the case anywhere . Do u forgot he zoomed off before the salesman raised the alarm . Oh, he wanted to go and bring the money from home ?

Per the bolded...Omo that's the only one I can't explain o cry lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

Even @ that, u don't leave the shop till a receipt is issued, detailing the conditions of sales/transactions.

He didn't give the boy shi shi, even if he did, he didn't collect receipt to show that he has paid half, and then went to bring the remaining half. Even for the advanced payments, u go leave the product for the shops, specially reserved for u, then u go for ur balance and then take ur products.

Even in that ur America, there must be a form of collateral. Once u bought with a "credit", u are Covered, please tell me, which part of that ur USA do a customer pay with cash, half payment and then leave with the goods? No form of receipts or any form of collateral?

Nwanne, bikoe kwuo ihe ima

From this story that shop is not a standard sales outlet like Slot, or MicroStation.

@ slot, must pay before even touching the phones.

But Some of these substandard sales outlets in Ikeja don't even issue proper payment receipt, thats you see them collecting receipt booklets from the neighbors.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by yommen: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Akshow:
It's afonja again grin
Drug trafficker, welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by kinibigdeal(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
She did a very good investigation on the incident and gave us a clear findings. Take guy actually try to hypnotize the sales boy
Ademoore07:

Chaiiiii, grin u made me remember Kemi omololu Olulonyo. Hope she don make sense now
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga, Cool down.

You can't just walk into a shop in computer village a pickup phones, because this phone are kept in glass shelves

Depending on your agreement with the shop owner, you can leave the shop with goods and pay latter.

So, why did the boy give him the phone, and what was their agreement?

My point exactly,

It is a norm to inspect what u want to buy.

Now that will be a reason why the sales boy will hand him the phones to check. (color, all components, originality and all that).

What is the guys reason for leaving the shops with the phone? As alleged, it was more than a phone and no receipt to state, paid in full or part payments?

For a phone of such magnitude and price? Person go just walk into ur shop, collect phone, he no pay, begin leave ur shop, sotey him enter car. Bros, there is God ooh.

I know u will tell me that he is popular, funny enough, I don't know him, and there are 80% possible that the sales boy don't know him too.

U might also begin to reason, why would he be driving a car and den wants to steal phones? The question is, what kinda car does he drive and what type of phone did he want to steal.

Some 5yrs back, a beautiful lady who had pure golds on and drives toyota camry big daddy(5yrs ago oh) was stripped naked @ emeka offor plaza in osha, why? She stole BlackBerry phones, na bold2 and bold4 de reign den. Some stashed inside breasts and pants. Does the fact that she dressed expensive and drives a big car made her innocent of the crimes she committed? NO

There would have been an invoice or receipt with, "supplied on credit" with the intended amount for the products clearly stated, let our guy provide such and he is no longer a thief.

I just want to tell that one wey de maja us with if na USA, this this,that that. If I hear say u no present evidence to prove ur case.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
perryy:

People stole his money and left about 45k which was found innhis car? How many mob do that ?

My client is thankful whoever stole the money didn't take it all... we don't know what made him not take everything grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Akshow: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
yommen:

Drug trafficker, welcome.
grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

From this story that shop is not a standard sales outlet like Slot, or MicroStation.

@ slot, must pay before even touching the phones.

But Some of these substandard sales outlets in Ikeja don't even issue proper payment receipt, thats you see them collecting receipt booklets from the neighbors.

Yes, not standard receipts, even those ones that are collected from neighbours, was it issued to him?

My point is, u are not meant to leave a shop with goods u have not paid for. Without a written agreement, and Ee come be ontop iphone7 matter? Bros chill, that guy na thief.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ArabMopol(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
see his AFONJA face... this people from Waste can lie ehn... u want to collect balance from ur tokumbo car while u almost bolted with person goods... why tyre and fuel no come on time... I wonder the kind yolobar movie he dey produce, be like say i dey go waka with tyre and fuel should in case I see this kind people... TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by skywalker001(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

PLEASE WHO HAS TOYIN AIMAKHU'S NUMBER ? I WANT TO TELL HER TO RETURN THE IPHONE 6, N6, BLACKBERRY PASSPORT, IPAD AIR, MACBOOK AND WRISTWATCHES EGBEGBE GAVE TO WHILE THEY WERE STILL SHAGGING, AS ALL THOSE ITEMS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE STOLEN

This is her number 07039482083
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by IYANGBALI: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Going to his car to pick money. This guy no even sabi blow lie. Bloody thief. Celebrity my foot. Ole buruku.

VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 seun lalasticlala chukwudi44 ajepako abimbawealth fabfunmi babangbali and notoriousbabe make una come help me take that una razor mouth abuse am well well.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ask4Info: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
skywalker001:
This is her number 07039482083

That's NOT her number. I have 2 of her lines.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ylaa(f): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sorry and thank God u are alive to tell the story. But if na true say u thief dem fones, Pls bros change your ways. Seek God's face for forgiveness n take a break off work. Soon no one will remember it again.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Sir all your points are pure speculation.

And in any normal court of law speculation isn't even considered.

you tried painting a scenario...cool , but you went beyond that to speculate thus any good lawyer will should shout objection my lord! grin

Also they have to prove he attempted to steal beyond "reasonable doubt" . Which will be very difficult in this case

No mind me o...I too dey watch oyibo legal drama series.

So, why did u leave the shop without paying? Where is ur receipt? Where were u when the mob attacked u? Anything this guy says will be his words against the accuser(salesboy) who can easily prove his case.

There is no agreement to go get money.

I didn't issue him any receipt.(if I did, where is it?)

Let's not drag this further. There is no way he can win this case. Bet for him is to try and settle outside court. Otherwise, that small change wey him get go finish ontop this case.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

Yes, not standard receipts, even those ones that are collected from neighbours, was it issued to him?

My point is, u are not meant to leave a shop with goods u have not paid for. Without a written agreement, and Ee come be ontop iphone7 matter? Bros chill, that guy na thief.

Oga, that's why that sale boy is also a suspect here, how do you bring out Iphone 7s from your shelves and hand it to a stranger. Without any documentation.

Most shops in Computer village, keeps their phones in locked Shelves.

For the boy to hand him those phones and still trace him to his car, something is wrong.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Yeye dey smell.... by the way, what is he actually buying 9 iphones for, abi he wan use am as souvenir? Somebody is not speaking the truth and not calculative in lying either.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by seunterry: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Baba stop lying U stole dis fones simple

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
carammel:
Everyday is for the thief,one day is for the owner.

Ole Ole (lazy thief ). I wonder what Toyin Aimakhu saw in this guy as uglee as he looks.
she sawed long prick . Someone tolded me that the guy have long prick that touches the throat and toyin no dey take eye see dat kind prick,na so e go dey hungry am

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by skywalker001(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

That's NOT her number. I have 2 of her lines.
OK... But why don't u call to confirm...

PS: But why are u twisting the truth ? U said u hav it and stil asking for it
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by chigoizie7(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga, that's why that sale boy is also a suspect here, how do you bring out Iphone 7s from your shelves and hand it to a stranger. Without any documentation.

Most shops in Computer village, keeps their phones in locked Shelves.

For the boy to hand him those phones and still trace him to his car, something is wrong.

Well, he brought out the phones to a "stranger" to inspect with hopes that he will buy, only for the stranger to zaap/zoom with the phones without paying, and then HE( the sales boy) raised an alarm. Without that alarm, no one would know that this guy wanted to leave with the phones he has not paid for.

The sales boy can easily say that he asked him to bring another phone so as to compare(color,price,features etc) and the moment he turned, the thief was no where to be found and he raised alarm. Now how does that make the boy an accomplice?

When he turned and couldn't see him and the phones, he rushed out and then got a glimpse of him entering the car, thus raising an alarm so that people will catch him b4 he zooms off.

See, I don't want to drag this. My point is that this toyin guy can not prove his case in court and win.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
seunterry:
Baba stop lying U stole dis fones simple
no mind the bloody thief

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

So, why did u leave the shop without paying? Where is ur receipt? Where were u when the mob attacked u? Anything this guy says will be his words against the accuser(salesboy) who can easily prove his case.

There is no agreement to go get money.

I didn't issue him any receipt.(if I did, where is it?)

Let's not drag this further. There is no way he can win this case. Bet for him is to try and settle outside court. Otherwise, that small change wey him get go finish ontop this case.

Lols true
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by thowbie7ven(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Omo Wobe!...in Jenifa's voice

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ask4Info: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
skywalker001:
OK... But why don't u call to confirm...

PS: But why are u twisting the truth ? U said u hav it and stil asking for it

See I am on Here as a novice / stranger. You get?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
it is obvious his story doesn't hold up.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by trademoore1: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

My point exactly,

It is a norm to inspect what u want to buy.

Now that will be a reason why the sales boy will hand him the phones to check. (color, all components, originality and all that).

What is the guys reason for leaving the shops with the phone? As alleged, it was more than a phone and no receipt to state, paid in full or part payments?

For a phone of such magnitude and price? Person go just walk into ur shop, collect phone, he no pay, begin leave ur shop, sotey him enter car. Bros, there is God ooh.

I know u will tell me that he is popular, funny enough, I don't know him, and there are 80% possible that the sales boy don't know him too.

U might also begin to reason, why would he be driving a car and den wants to steal phones? The question is, what kinda car does he drive and what type of phone did he want to steal.

Some 5yrs back, a beautiful lady who had pure golds on and drives toyota camry big daddy(5yrs ago oh) was stripped naked @ emeka offor plaza in osha, why? She stole BlackBerry phones, na bold2 and bold4 de reign den. Some stashed inside breasts and pants. Does the fact that she dressed expensive and drives a big car made her innocent of the crimes she committed? NO

There would have been an invoice or receipt with, "supplied on credit" with the intended amount for the products clearly stated, let our guy provide such and he is no longer a thief.

I just want to tell that one wey de maja us with if na USA, this this,that that. If I hear say u no present evidence to prove ur case.
Your head is correct..don't mind these people defending him..he is popular..he has a car..he is celebrity.. nonsense

Is abacha not popular, did he not have money..is it not Nigeria money he stole every foreign country has been returning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.