Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) (650 Views)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 9) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) by dosbeat: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2016
I fidgeted when he looked back at me because I was a bit scared and it just felt awkward. He moved forward towards me and finally spoke up. Stammering and squeezing his face in disgust he said, “They…they share th…that at my work pla…
place so that we could give all these people who need it, you know. Just to raise awareness of STDs. They teach you about it right” I nodded and said, “okay” after swallowing the remaining saliva that was left in my mouth until it was as dry as a dead dingo’s donger. Something about his statement didn’t sound okay, but I didn’t
object. I immediately opened the last drawer and saw the blue paper he had asked me to grab.
Standing up, I said “I found the paper” in order to break the silence even though he knew that already.
Uncle Sam’s POV “How could I have been so stupid to send her to those drawers,” I said in my mind when Meso handed me the paper I had asked her to fetch for me. I was so sure Meso would look at me as a different person and always suspect everything I did...

READ MORE ON>>> http:///2fpRPw3

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Try Anal Se*x!!! / See This Unique Skin Colour Combination On This Nigerian Soon-to-be Wed Couple. / 40-year-old Trader From Kano Nabbed For Defiling His Stepdaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.