Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 9) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 9) (949 Views)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 7) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Forbidden Love (episode 9) by dosbeat: 5:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Continuation……
As long as I had waited for this day and as happy as I should have been, I was still very sad about what happened between me and uncle Sam. I couldn’t just smile at the tall building that was standing in front of me with ‘Girls hostel’ written on it. I wanted to be happy that I was finally going to experience the life as a boarder but I just couldn’t take my mind off everything. I put on a fake smile as my dad helped me with my suitcases. My mother who carried her bag and just my pillow in her hands was smiling warmly
at me. I guess she still thought I was sad about leaving home. My sister on the other hand really looked sad that I was leaving. She took my buckets out of the trunk and went to stand beside my mum, not saying a single word. I felt really bad that I was leaving her but it had been the decision of our parents to make me boarder. I couldn’t even console her. I was just too weak to
be in any other mood. We walked into the gates after greeting the security guards who stood there. They even helped with some of my items which made it easier for us while one of the security guards directed us to where we were supposed to get checked in. We walked about five minutes until we came to a point where five women were seated at a table under a canopy. They looked like the ‘house mothers’ like I usually hear the boarders call them. They looked a little
old except two who looked like they were in their early thirties. They smiled at us as we
approached them. My dad and mum who had been smiling all the way from home greeted them and exchanged words before I was asked to open my suitcases for search....

TO BE CONTINUED HERE>>> http:///2fCViZN

(1) (Reply)

After 4years ......?? / Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise! / 20 Of The Worst Possible Ways To Break Up With A Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.