Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] (42280 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Iyanya Finally Reconcile After Months Of Serious Beefing / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party / Tekno And Iyanya Pictured In London Together, Promise New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by crisycent: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:
House warming and the only thing I can successfully warm right now is yesterday's rice

No give up o!!! Na who dey alive dey fit hustle for money.

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Berbierklaus(f): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
cocoberry:
Lola is adding weight... come lemme add u to ketogenic lifestyle
Mama,you look beautiful and 'added' too wink

Hope the keto lifestyle is working for ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by EWAagoyin(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
c
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by davibid: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
ojeffo:
Have ubguys noticed that they don't take pics together with the guests...its either peter n guests or Paul and d guests.
COLD WAR!

Na dem sabi

angry

Nobody cares!!!

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by hedonistic: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Where exactly is this new PSquare house located
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by eezeribe(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Davash222:
Is it just me, The second picture, those gals look like aliens.

Lol. Not only aliens, even Mutants from Mars.

2 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by dilini(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2016
samwayne154:
it didn't reach a page b4 reaching fp

No mind dem, na because Dangote show face for the party nao... grin grin grin

My 2cents sha....
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Anitauka(f): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2016
ojeffo:
Have ubguys noticed that they don't take pics together with the guests...its either peter n guests or Paul and d guests.
COLD WAR!
bad belle...is it a must they will take pictures together angry
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by kobabe(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Honestly, Dangote is more active and relevant than Buhari these days.
because he attend p square party.

1 Like

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by cocoberry(f): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Hahahahah but seriously she's added, not hating, stating d obvious. Sure keto is sure d best way of life, and yes I lost almost 20kg since August cheesy

Berbierklaus:

Mama,you look beautiful and 'added' too wink

Hope the keto lifestyle is working for ya cheesy
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by ReubenE(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:
House warming and the only thing I can successfully warm right now is yesterday's rice
very funny....
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2016
hedonistic:
Where exactly is this new PSquare house located
Why do you want to know?
I dey suspect you... embarassed
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by frebike: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Get the best stainless handrail installation on www.nat-geostainlessworld.com
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by jasysandra(f): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2016
I am not jealous

Make i go warm my beans before e spoil angry

2 Likes

Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by WILLYBABS(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2016
kobabe:
because he attend p square party.
Amongst other things...are u Buhari's defender?
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Longcucumber(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Davash222:
no is not just you,they really look like clone structures.
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by tayejay(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2016
kokoA:
"P-Square" house warming party? Those grown men still live together? [color=#990000][/color] undecided

And whats wrong in their living together? God has blessed them as union and keeps blessing them. The struggle to overcome poverty is what excite us to make unnecessary troubles with each other and make it difficult to cohabit....
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Abeyjide: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:

guy man, you funny die.can't stop laughing.
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by newmindnaija: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Congratulations
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by newmindnaija: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2016
Congratulations
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by BoboFashion(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:

grin guy, u no work o
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Vince77(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Unsad:

cheesy grin cheesy grin clown
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Big fine house....jst like honey,bound to attract single and married bitches
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by sydneyboss(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
kokoA:
"P-Square" house warming party? Those grown men still live together? undecided

It's a twin duplex like their other apartments... So they don't stay together, they're neighbors
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by krozay(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2016
P square new house don turn to recreational center
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by Mentcee(m): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Davash222:

Your perception is very keen.

You're awesome!
Re: AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] by FluffySucre(f): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Unsad:
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.