Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

#ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings (37056 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / #ondodecides2016: PDP Substantive Appeal Hearing Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by kinibigdeal(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:
Makarfi and others were deprived their fundamental right to fair hearing by Justice Abang. - Justice Salauwa

Case 2 on Going.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BERNIMOORE: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Jimoh's agent will not represent Jegede!! If INEC goes ahead to do that the election will be nullified. Jegede will be the one to name his candidates!!The appeal court will rule shortly stating that the Biyi Poroye led PDP exco in ondo are impostors.Any action taken by them on behalf of the PDP will be considered null and void
why are you educating envious woman that represents Sahara reporters
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
"THE June 29 judgement recognising Biyi Poroye and co as Ondo PDP exco is hereby set aside" - Justice Mbaba
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
While contributing Justice Saulawa describes Justice Abang's judgment as "misplaced and most fraudulent"

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BERNIMOORE: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:
"THE June 29 judgement recognising Biyi Poroye and co as Ondo PDP exco is hereby set aside" - Justice Mbaba
Gbam, Ngenekwenu take note waa te nile yii angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by zeitel: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
ddippset:
dooms day has just been prolonged for the wailing wailers and the ipob yoots who don't even know the bus park to ondo state. this judgement would even make Saturday and Sunday sweeter. I will be camped here on nairaland to make their lives a misery.
@ddippset and @ngeneukwenu, see, just face it, what is wrong is wrong, Justice Okon Abang was clearly giving judgements from his behind. Even if aketi wins on Saturday, won't you feel better if you win fair and square and not via the back door like is happening now. Common guys( yes guys because that ngeneukwenu talks like a man). I don't mind Aketi winning but let it be as a gladiator and not a puppet

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by modath(f): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
BBPIA:
TonyeBarcanista, please..as it stands, does it mean inec will remove Jimoh's name or awaits supreme court judgement?

Cc: mo

Why you people keep "inviting" me is laughable.... smiley smiley
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BBPIA(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
modath:

Sorry I did!
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BERNIMOORE: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
zeitel:

@ddippset and @ngeneukwenu, see, just face it, what is wrong is wrong, Justice Okon Abang was clearly giving judgements from his behind. Even if aketi wins on Saturday, won't you feel better if you win fair and square and not via the back door like is happening now. Common guys( yes guys because that ngeneukwenu talks like a man). I don't mind Aketi winning but let it be as a gladiator and not a puppet
they tell you pdp is corrupt but they protect corrupt Abang doing their bidding, anti corruption ko, anti corruption nii, ati ri furo adiye, Apc justice abang oloorun grin

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BERNIMOORE: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
modath:

come and celebrate justice Abang award of frauds, at least you were happy to announce that he threw spanner at jegede chances grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by zeitel: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
they tell you pdp is corrupt but they protect corrupt Abang doing their bidding, anti corruption ko, anti corruption nii, ati ri furo adiye, Apc justice abang oloorun grin
@BERNIMOORE, my brother, I tire oooo. On this same nairaland, some people like ngeneukwenu, modath, sarrki, fulanimafia and others were celebrating Justice Abang and I was like, haba, una no dey see or you ve decided to be forcefully blind. It was so glaring. DSS should go after people like dat. We know federal might favours Aketi, like we ve seen in Edo but let the people of Ondo have a say. Shame on jimoh Ibrahim, shame on sheriff, shame on justice Abang, shame on one and shame on the person dictating from behind the scenes. #GodblessJudiciary
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
upon mimiko spending the tax payer money on court cases he will still lose that poll with his puppet. He thinks he is smarter. Not knowing Apc av gone ahead of his and his party. It can't be business as usual again. He will lose d election with huge votes margin. People are not moved by PDP tactics again. People are move by what u have for them. It is the masses that will determine the outcome of the poll. Jegede will still regret his action. People can never be settled with ondo central district again. Check well mimiko is from ondo central and still want to impose his puppet jegede who came from ondo central too to be governor. This can never happen. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Apc will win in landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
BBPIA:
TonyeBarcanista, please..as it stands, does it mean inec will remove Jimoh's name or awaits supreme court judgement?

Cc: modath

INEC Just confirmed the receipt of Appeal Court Judgement. Say INEC HQ will soon make the pronouncement of the change of name.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
pls don't involve Apc in ur case ok. That is why ur party pdp is falling apart by the day.mimiko and his party will still lose in the poll. U have not see anything yet. On saturday engineer boat am waiting for u ooooo.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
pls don't involve Apc in ur case ok. That is why ur party pdp is falling apart by the day.mimiko and his party will still lose in the poll. U have not see anything yet. On saturday engineer boat and tonye am waiting for ur disgrace at the poll.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by modath(f): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
BBPIA:

Sorry I did!

You misunderstood me, I'm not angry....You were neither rude nor uncouth (unlike the cretins that die in my mentions) so why would i be ? I'm finding it sort of comical really..

Sorry if i came across "harsh"..... Take care.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
upon mimiko spending the tax payer money on court cases he will still lose that poll with his puppet. He thinks he is smarter. Not knowing Apc av gone ahead of his and his party. It can't be business as usual again. He will lose d election with huge votes margin. People are not moved by PDP tactics again. People are move by what u have for them. It is the masses that will determine the outcome of the poll. Jegede will still regret his action. People can never be settled with ondo central district again. Check well mimiko is from ondo central and still want to impose his puppet jegede who came from ondo central too to be governor. This can never happen. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Apc will win in landslide victory.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by incrediboooh(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
plz... wah do you mean by Ondo central ?? ?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by incrediboooh(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
plz... wah do you mean by Ondo central
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
JIMOH IGRANIM HEAD ON TO SUPREME COURT:

Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim has reacted to the judgment of the Court of Appeal, Abuja, which ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to remove his name as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Saturday’s governorship election in Ondo State.

Ibrahim said in a statement shortly after the judgment that he was sure of getting justice at the Supreme Court.

He said there was no way the incumbent Governor of the state, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, would succeed himself by planting Mr. Eyitayo Jegede (SAN) as his successor.

His statement reads in part,

“I have read the decision of the Court of Appeal delivered today (Wednesday). We have nothing to lose, as the Supreme Court sits on the same case tomorrow.

“We shall get justice at the Supreme Court and if PDP wins Saturday election, we shall have our four-year mandate to rule Ondo State.

“Let me advise you not to abuse anyone or fight over this one day ruling. Mimiko will not succeed himself with Jegede. This is too sure.

“We continue with our work and remain in our great party, PDP. I love the great people of Ondo state and I thank you all for continuous support.”
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Grundig:
I expect jimoh's team to.file stay of execution within 24hours.

Even if INEC removes my name now, I have achieved my aim- Jimoh Ibrahim

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

The INEC recognized (court ordered) candidate of the PDP, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim, yesterday dashed the hope of his supporters who were working for him to become governor by declaring that he has achieved his aim, four days before the election.
Speaking with journalists in Akure after a stakeholders meeting with INEC yesterday, Ibrahim said he has nothing to lose and is satisfied with what he has achieved in the PDP candidacy crisis.
Asked if he was disturbed by the outcome of his appeal at the Supreme Court yesterday, the business mogul said he was not bothered because nobody can change his name on the INEC list.
Asked what he would do if eventually his name was changed on the list by INEC on a court order, Ibrahim said: "no problem. I have achieved my aim".
When a journalist asked him to explain what he meant by achieving his aim when the election has not been held, Ibrahim simply said "you can think about that".
There are speculations that Ibrahim may have concluded arrangements to endorse the candidate of the APC, Rotimi Akeredolu, if Eyitayo Jegede returns to the INEC list as PDP candidate for the election.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Akinwerndey: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Surfboard:

Baba, grin grin
How you dey?
I gallant o.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by wasuka14(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
NgcoboP:

illiterate... that judgement was clear and concise. only a daft person will think otherwise...

Educated foolish is that wot u r tot in the sch? I hand u over to God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Hadiza Balarabe's First Day In Office As Kaduna Deputy Governor (Photos) / Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.