Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

#ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings (37221 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #OndoDecides2016: Governorship Debate On Channels TV ( Rotimi Akeredolu Absent) / #ondodecides2016: PDP Substantive Appeal Hearing Day 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Abang confused himself with Santa Claus by granting reliefs not sought. - Justice Saulawa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by bashydemy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
RollingStones:

Simply put Buhari couldn't bribe the acting CJN period.

Hahhaha what is this one saying? are you high on cocoyam leave? The last time i check Buhari does not have any ties with PDP and could not benefit anything from PDP so how did you get to the point of saying he couldn't bribe CJN is the CJN the appeal court judge? use your brain please.

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
tinsel:

Amaechi had a lot of factors working against him. He has no grassroot base because of the outcome of his fight with Jonathan.. Raw power and money cannot win you election alone. It is impossible to rig when you have no grassroot. Also, Wike is a street type politician.

Aketi has no grassroots support? Oke has no grassroot support? Only Jegede has? grin grin

Okay!

Saturday is already here! cheesy

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by bashydemy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
awayeyebundle:
...how can jegede win when is caretaker that produce him and markaffi not authentic...wailer shut up

Do i look like wailer to you?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by bashydemy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Every decision is still a calculated script

How?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by nothingspoil70: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:
Abang confused himself with Santa Claus by granting reliefs not sought. - Justice Saulawa
CHINEKEEE!!!!! THIS ABANG MAN DON KILL HIMSELF OO

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by bosunolu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
All 7 issues resolved in favour of Jegede Justice Saulawa says Jegede's appeal is "most grossly meritorious and it is accordingly allowed"
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BCISLTD: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
BBPIA:
TonyeBarcanista, please..as it stands, does it mean inec will remove Jimoh's name or awaits supreme court judgement?

Cc: modath
With immediate effect....
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by kinibigdeal(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ameachi is just an egghead moving around Rivers with is fake Lagopodous structure. His grassroot structure in River state is nothing but a Namby-Pamby. No amount of federal support will make him relevant in river state, he will only remain a preantepenultimate till ever
tinsel:

Amaechi had a lot of factors working against him. He has no grassroot base because of the outcome of his fight with Jonathan.. Raw power and money cannot win you election alone. It is impossible to rig when you have no grassroot. Also, Wike is a street type politician.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Oblang(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Buhari keep breaking evil records daily. Have you ever heard of acting CJN? Buhari is simply scared of the man's origin.

Shut up pls if u don't know things works...
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Grundig: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olanipekun can sabi how to win case. Other lawyers for Nigeria dey learn work.

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by tinsel: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Aketi has no grassroots support? Oke has no grassroot support? Only Jegede has? grin grin

Okay!

I am not talking about Aketi and Oke. Remember this argument came about because you said Mimiko has no instrument to amend things due to this late judgement.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
"Having resolved all the 7 issues in the appeal in favor of Jegede, the appeal is meritorious." - Justice Salauwa

Nairalanders. I rest my case coooooooooourt

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by willyede(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay!

i really do not think the election will go ahead as planned for saturday as all election materials and all Jegede's agent will have to be recongnised and loads of stuff would have to be changed.
Cos they have to give Jegede at least 2 weeks to campaign and for INEC to put its house in order as regards the announcement

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
BBPIA:
TonyeBarcanista, please..as it stands, does it mean inec will remove Jimoh's name or awaits supreme court judgement?

Cc: modath
absolutely
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by tinsel: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay!

I am not talking about Aketi and Oke.
This argument was because you said Mimiko has no instrument to change things because this judgement came too late.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by neolboy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:
"Having resolved all the 7 issues in the appeal in favor of Jegede, the appeal is meritorious." - Justice Salauwa

Wat does i rest my case means
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Kanyekels(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
engineerboat:

Thank you engineerboat for this update. I really appreciate.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Okay!

Aketi is a Fulani puppet

Oke is option B

Jegede is the main choice of Ondo

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by BBPIA(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
absolutely

Thanks bro
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by kinibigdeal(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why are you exposing your oecephalus to the public? Go treat your pilgantic next time
Oblang:

Shut up pls if u don't know things works...
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
absolutely
any postponement?
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Stay tuned for more updates on Ondo Election.....

Guys you need to see the Court room in happy mood.

Ngenekwenu continue your updates.

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kanyekels:

Thank you engineerboat for this update. I really appreciate.
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by engineerboat(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Everything that happened at the lower court was a charade...a fraud.
- Another Appeal Justice

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by kinibigdeal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
To a typically Ondo state indigene, is either Oke or Jegede. Aketi is a nobody in Ondo state political structure
TonyeBarcanista:

Aketi is a Fulani puppet

Oke is option B

Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
NgcoboP:
any postponement?
That is the prerogative of INEC
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by Yem0350: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
A’Court sacks Jimoh Ibrahim as PDP gov candidate punchng.com/updates/
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
tinsel:

I am not talking about Aketi and Oke. Remember this argument came about because you said Mimiko has no instrument to amend things due to this late judgement.

I was talking in relative to the importance of the election to the political parties involved...and the weight of the contestants....Nobody there is a push over..Why do you think Jegede and Mimiko are asking for postponement?

Like.I.said, Saturday is already...People must cry as usual...and we know the suspects..

Its Been nice talking with you...

Great day ahead!
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Aketi is a Fulani puppet

Oke is option B

Really?

Saturday is already here then!
Re: #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
kinibigdeal:
To a typically Ondo state indigene, is either Oke or Jegede. Aketi is a nobody in Ondo state political structure
Yes oooo

God Bless Ondo people

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS