Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand (3154 Views)

How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive? / Can You Allow Your Spouse To Cheat Because You Don't Like An Everyday Sex? / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Towncrier007(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2016
This happened to a friend of mine who's very religious, He married a lady who they never had sex because he wanted to keep clean till marriage.
Now here is his complain, the lady is over demanding sexwise,she doesnt mind having it inside the car, and she never gets tired, according to my friend, he has never had sex with anyone except his wife, this over sex habit of hers is causing issues in the home, because she has threatened to cheat on him if he doesn't meet up her sexual needs. pls I need advise for my friend.
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by joycesims(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Your friend, its you joo cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2016
grin

Let her experience the gangb@ng or take her to the swing€r parteeey wink
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Man wey marry horse
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Please clarify a few things to better understand your dilemma i mean your "friends" dilemma.
They agreed not to have sex before marriage based on what I have read it may seem one was a virgin and the other was not correct?
So the lady got all virtuous and hid her real freak and once married the real her unravels! Why would you threaten to cheat? That says a lot about her character. I feel for your "friend" . You can't make him give you more sex and if you don't get your way threaten infidelity. There are cracks already in this marriage. Cracks can become huge gaps

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by pyyxxaro: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Refer her to Chidinma Okeke immediately,

sorry I mean refer to cucucucucucucumber immediately cry
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by 2SWT(f): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2016
not all problems should be brought to nairaland
they should both see a marriage counselor, it would go a long way
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Lovelynature(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Sounds strange

Most guys would rather prefer steady nakking
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Towncrier007(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2016
2SWT:
not all problems should be brought to nairaland

they should both see a marriage counselor, it would go a long way
NL gives out professional advice and street advise which is not easy to get elsewhere
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Towncrier007(m): 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
joycesims:
sorry am not married, and besides am a sex freak, sorry to say
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by longjohnsilver: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Lovelynature:
Sounds strange

U get tired at one point...u wud first be feeling ursef thinkin of how lucky u are, till u get tired of the whole thing...been there... done that.

Op, ur friend shud just break up wit her..oh sorry its a marriage...maybe a counsellor can help out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by LePrezident(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Raine80:
Please clarify a few things to better understand your dilemma i mean your "friends" dilemma.
They agreed not to have sex before marriage based on what I have read it may seem one was a virgin and the other was not correct?
So the lady got all virtuous and hid her real freak and once married the real her unravels! Why would you threaten to cheat? That says a lot about her character. I feel for your "friend" . You can't make him give you more sex and if you don't get your way threaten infidelity. There are cracks already in this marriage. Cracks can become huge gaps

Is that your real picture in your profile?
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by ojun50(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
See learn to fu ck her in such a way she will feel pain inside her pus do it like 3time then she will reduce that her demand.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Kingsley1000(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2016
buy tremadol and thank me later ,take 4oogram of it
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by dilini(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2016
Bros, let us believe the guy you painted in the story is you; I know how hard it is to admit what less a man you are in bed with your wifey. Well, I'd proffer solution(s) to you.

1. Discuss with your wife the way forward and how to you can resolve the issue of not satisfying her well in bed. Most causes are due to quick ejaculation within minutes of insertion.

2. Find a professional (maybe a psychologist) in that field who can help proffer other alternatives to you and your wife and see how well you both can utilise the solution

3. You may want to consider sex enhancing drugs of which I may not advise 100% but somehow it helps if you follow with the directions that comes with it.

4. Now, here's a tipster. In most cases before the lovemaking begins most men have this anxiety that cripples their performance and that is one of the biggest challenge when it comes to lovemaking and one of the major causes of quick ejaculation and not lasting in bed with your wife. It is advisable before lovemaking to do the pre-intimacy, caressing, kissing, smooching and sucking in order to get yourself lubricated and ready for the big game.

After insertion and you're up and running be mindful of the flow and take your focus away from your wife. Don't speed up, just take it slow and steady. Once in a while communicate with her and ask her if she's feeling and enjoying you. She should be the one telling you either to speed up and take it gently. While you're at it be conscious of your system and try to take a deep breath if you feel you're about to cum. Hold your breath tightly while taking things slow, you will notice that the semen itself will retract back to where it came out from and settles down. Then you can begin to gradually man up and speed up things but mind you IT IS ONLY ACHIEVABLE AFTER THE FIRST EJACULATION.

It works best for me and I usually do 2 - 4 hours of lovemaking depending on when I wanna allow the flow to sprout out after the first cum. Once you understand your body and the need of the lady lovemaking become second nature to you because it is enjoyable and that is why God made it so.. So don't be dismayed, try what I just explained to you and DM/whatsapp me for more advice on how to enjoy lovemaking with your partner.

My 2cents sha...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Ifakiland(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2016
Towncrier007:
This happened to a friend of mine who's very religious, He married a lady who they never had sex because he wanted to keep clean till marriage.
Now here is his complain, the lady is over demanding sexwise,she doesnt mind having it inside the car, and she never gets tired, according to my friend, he has never had sex with anyone except his wife, this over sex habit of hers is causing issues in the home, because she has threatened to cheat on him if he doesn't meet up her sexual needs. pls I need advise for my friend.
Pls if u find out she cheated....tie her up and beat her....she's deserves no respect.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by mofeoluwadassah: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Ehn ehn......dis is serious o
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

Is that your real picture in your profile?
It's my dad......

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2016
I pray i marry this kind of wife instead of all these babes that will be saying "im tired" after just 8 rounds undecided
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2016
lemme help you with the work cheesy cheesy
Na she go run grin
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Raine80:

It's my dad......

Handsome dad smiley
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2016
Both of you need professional marital counselling
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ever heard of Cucumber? Go buy her one I learn its delicious, I mean that is what that ndi Anambra ex Lesbo queen told(showed) us.

Towncrier007:
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by LePrezident(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Raine80:

It's my dad......

grin smh... if it's really you then you're fine af.
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

grin smh... if it's really you then you're fine af.
kiss.....
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Man2utd(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
joycesims:

And you are the wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by joycesims(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Man2utd:

And you are the wife.

grin
tongue
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Targaeryian:
I pray i marry this kind of wife instead of all these babes that will be saying "im tired" after just 8 rounds undecided
hahahahaha... Hope u get medals after every . u wan ki person
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Jakasibo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tell your friend to take anafranil. You'll thank me later
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nma27:
hahahahaha... Hope u get medals after every . u wan ki person

Lol... 8 rounds was an exaggeration but sex can be very frustrating when ur partner's appetite is too small don't u think?
Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Youngpo413: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lovelynature:
Sounds strange

you never jam all those idoma, ph and oron babes, guy na you go run.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Threatened To Cheat Because I Can't Meet Up Her High Sex Demand by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seunlly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Says He Mensturates Monthly, Narrates The Pains He Goes Through Monthly / Can U Marry A Girl That Doesn't Apply Makeup?? / OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.