Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. (8082 Views)

Can You Allow Your Spouse To Cheat Because You Don't Like An Everyday Sex? / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by xprince59(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
The story was shared on popular relationship instagram page, break or make up

Read story below:

Bom I am here to beg my husband .

Darling, I know you love me so much and never will hurt me, that is why you are doing your best to keep me fit and sexy, but it is killing me. Every time we go jogging, I feel serious pains, I don't feel my legs, my breast begins to hurt me, my waist will be killing , chest pain, back pain , everything pain , to worsen it, you will now come to have crazy sex with me, twist my legs, bend my waist , hang my legs, spread my legs, 360 , and even slap my breast that is still paining me on top. I know you love me but I can't do this anymore, I will die before my time if I continue like this , how can you be widen my legs after 3 kids? You want me to be tweaking on you after 3 kids,give you lap dance, call you daddy and scream like a mad woman while the kids sleep,how can you ask me to be eating your balls and throwing my legs wide open, I am a woman not a little girl. Please I beg you, cheat on me. Cheat in peace please and let me be, I can deal with cheating but I can't deal with this any more. Not every sex adventures are meant for wives, that is why girl friends and concubines to do the dirty sex work, why we the wives are on reserve . Please darling I am done jogging and doing sex acrobatic please just cheat in peace , all my bones are broken .

What's your take on this leave a comment.

http://onlyinafrica.net/2017/06/05/woman-begs-husband-to-cheat-because-of-the-way-he-makes-love-to-her/
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by NwaAmaikpe: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hahahaahhahaha....

Sidechicks don't want him you can have him ma.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by hopey8088(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by myfameblog(f): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
http://www.myfameblog.com/search/label/Biafrans ............> The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has said that he is not afraid of returning back to prison for the second time.
Kanu, who stated this in a statement signed by the group’s Media Publicity Secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful, said there was need to make the clarification, especially for those who were calling for the rearrest of Kanu, for flouting his bail conditions.

The group said the call stemmed from the success of the sit-at-home protest declared by Kanu, which it said witnessed a large participation.
It said: “Arresting Nnamdi Kanu again, cannot stop the agitation, rather it will be a very big mistake on the side of Federal Government and her security operatives, because when the security operatives arrested him on his arrival from London in his hotel room in Lagos, it sparked protests and rallies across the world. [url]http://www.myfameblog.com/search/label/Biafrans
[/url]
“Arresting him again will draw the attention of the world leaders, and other relevant world organizations closer to the quest for Biafra independence.

“Therefore, we don’t give a damn, whether they arrest him or not, we don’t bother. Keeping Nnamdi Kanu in or out of Nigerian prison matters nothing to us, because the restoration effort continues unabated. Having Nnamdi Kanu in prison, is always good for the struggle to restore Biafra.” [url]http://www.myfameblog.com/search/label/Biafrans
[/url]
The group said the refusal to free him after two courts of competent jurisdiction granted him unconditional release, elevated the struggle to another level.

He boasted that if: “Nnamdi Kanu dies in prison or any other means, then Nigeria will witness a level of seismic destruction unknown to mankind, that even Britain cannot stop.“IPOB and it’s leadership, are not even deterred by any threat from any corner, because what we are doing is inalienable rights to all the indigenous people around the world, and it was enshrined in the United Nations charter.”..... CLICK HERE FOR >http://www.myfameblog.com/search/label/Biafrans
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
I like to read this kind story slowly grin

Will be back to comment

Modified

Which one is slap boobs? How can a woman enjoy that biko?

The man no sabi work a good lover makes u beg for more not run

He bites ur yansh , lap , boobs and back

He licks and kisses ur neck , ear

He slaps ur ass

He shouts violently

He pulls ur hair

He grabs you firmly and bend u like rubber

I swear that and more u will be begging for sex everyday not running

U Neva see where sex sweet pass problem

5 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lol. Sincerely I don't blame lesbians and gays. Men and women are 2 extremely different creatures

5 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin shocked Sex maniac
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Evablizin(f): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Husband here is the free ticket to cheat,you can have your way,this one na confirm cheat in peace,lols

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wow nice one. Hall pass grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nomfanelo99(f): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
hahaha this made my day grin grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are u the husband
Nomfanelo99:
hahaha this made my day grin grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by veekid(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lies
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Seeker17(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
shocked. Oh lawd, dis woman has finished her hubby.
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hahahaha. Lol.... Give that man a medal.
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Ginaz(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kwakwakwakwa....... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lmao
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Don't come back with stories of you not seeing your husband for months o,you gave him free ticket to cheat o.

Why post such on social media sef,what happened to telling him how you feel?

Some women just be embarrassing their husbands on social media.

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Funky123(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Some pple are living their life on social media....y cant u tell ur husband dis privately....

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by amalder: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
last warning

1 Like

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Brooke60(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin ;DHahahhahaha. "just cheat in peace" I love this part
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by imma2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
The best words my future wife will ever tell me "cheat in peace" grin grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Jsomething02: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
her husband na spectacle grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Lewaluv(f): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
imma2:
The best words my future wife will ever tell me "cheat in peace" grin grin

As long as you say the sweet words to her too.
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BEST WIFE in the world.
She knows she can't do it all and needs assistance.

U are AFRICAN..
U know it's in u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by imma2(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lewaluv:

As long as you say the sweet words to her too.
my fairytale romance won't be complete if that's the case.
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by goldennugget: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Maxi112: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
cheat in peace grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
xprince59:
The story was shared on popular relationship instagram page, break or make up

Read story below:

Bom I am here to beg my husband .

Darling, I know you love me so much and never will hurt me, that is why you are doing your best to keep me fit and sexy, but it is killing me. Every time we go jogging, I feel serious pains, I don't feel my legs, my breast begins to hurt me, my waist will be killing , chest pain, back pain , everything pain , to worsen it, you will now come to have crazy sex with me, twist my legs, bend my waist , hang my legs, spread my legs, 360 , and even slap my breast that is still paining me on top. I know you love me but I can't do this anymore, I will die before my time if I continue like this , how can you be widen my legs after 3 kids? You want me to be tweaking on you after 3 kids,give you lap dance, call you daddy and scream like a mad woman while the kids sleep,how can you ask me to be eating your balls and throwing my legs wide open, I am a woman not a little girl. Please I beg you, cheat on me. Cheat in peace please and let me be, I can deal with cheating but I can't deal with this any more. Not every sex adventures are meant for wives, that is why girl friends and concubines to do the dirty sex work, why we the wives are on reserve . Please darling I am done jogging and doing sex acrobatic please just cheat in peace , all my bones are broken .

What's your take on this leave a comment.

http://onlyinafrica.net/2017/06/05/woman-begs-husband-to-cheat-because-of-the-way-he-makes-love-to-her/
Ha!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Gcares(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
;DHa ha he! ROTFL
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by lenghtinny(m): 1:36am On Jun 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Sincerely I don't blame lesbians and gays. Men and women are 2 extremely different creatures

3 Likes

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by lenghtinny(m): 1:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Good for the husband...
At least he don receive license to fire down...

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.