Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics (3275 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by contactmorak: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
An unidentified man has come out begging for forgiveness after sleeping with a Luo man’s wife in Kenya. According to Tuko News, the man’s manhood shifted to his kneels after he had sex with the man’s wife. Many believe the man put a curse on his wife after finding out she was cheating. See the photo below...

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by contactmorak: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
hmm
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by zexzy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Only in Kenyan

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by ayourbamie: 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kenya and bad news....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Aiye Mojuba.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by josephine123: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
hmmm
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Sandydayziz(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
The photo shows nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by anitawilliams: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
i never for once thought i could be able to say this or share how much joy i feel with the world. I live in Dallas. i had dealt with this since i had my last child. my joy of motherhood had been held because the doctor had told me that my son had incurrable disease and he had to live on drugs all his life.it would come at times and release some times too all the other doctor have not be able to cure him permanently. it is my friend in stacey that bring me to meeet doctor zanzin. so i known stacey for long time ago and she is my best friend, she came to me and told me that there is a way to cure my son of his disease and my son will be free permanently from that ailment but i quickly followed her and i met doctor zanzin. my god this man is amazing because he did something that had made me see a second way of life he did not even collect money from me untill he has finished treating my son, infact i never meet somebody like doctor zanzin before in my life. he helped me cure my son and he has since then never had any attack from disease. i really would want the wold to not only know how powerful doctor zanzin is but also to help me to thank him for helping me know what happiness feels like once again. i think this is opportunity for anybody that have any problem to also contact doctor zanzin for you to be happy and free of whatever disease that holds you captive. contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Laveda(f): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
TF is this? undecided
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by DemonMonkey7(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
kindda! ive been raiding places! where av u been?
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by DemonMonkey7(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
where av u been hun!
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Chikelue2000(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
anitawilliams:
i never for once thought i could be able to say this or share how much joy i feel with the world. I live in Dallas. i had dealt with this since i had my last child. my joy of motherhood had been held because the doctor had told me that my son had incurrable disease and he had to live on drugs all his life.it would come at times and release some times too all the other doctor have not be able to cure him permanently. it is my friend in stacey that bring me to meeet doctor zanzin. so i known stacey for long time ago and she is my best friend, she came to me and told me that there is a way to cure my son of his disease and my son will be free permanently from that ailment but i quickly followed her and i met doctor zanzin. my god this man is amazing because he did something that had made me see a second way of life he did not even collect money from me untill he has finished treating my son, infact i never meet somebody like doctor zanzin before in my life. he helped me cure my son and he has since then never had any attack from disease. i really would want the wold to not only know how powerful doctor zanzin is but also to help me to thank him for helping me know what happiness feels like once again. i think this is opportunity for anybody that have any problem to also contact doctor zanzin for you to be happy and free of whatever disease that holds you captive. contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Diverting from d topic
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Gladiator1: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Why always Kenya??
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by BabaRamota1980: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Can you all just give Kenyans a slack.....ohhh, this is funny! grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by herzernIsHere: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
*Faints....
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Laveda(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
DemonMonkey7:
where av u been hun!

Been around.
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
At least dem no collect am,make he dey manage am like dat. grin grin shebi na knee e dey,no probs.
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by SalomonKane: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
To the atheists, I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Cheerleader: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
cheesy grin

Kenya And Fornication Be Like . . .

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Lezzjnr: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
To the atheists, I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for this. grin
Joe goes mutiny? angry
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nah.. Most of these things are photoshopped.
I know a guy, asin, we're on first name basis, he's a fine rich boy, every girl wants him, you know.. Those sort of guys. He travelled for something, forgotten what for, over there (still in Nigeria) he met this guy that became his friend, and was then making advances towards him. He told him he wasn't gay, but the guy kept on pressin, you know... Those sort of guys. Well, this my friend embarrased him, shouting at him to leave him alone and all that, because the gay guy would not stop calling him and kept on following him everywhere, attimes intercepting calls from anyone female. So when this my friend called him out publicly, he swore to deal with him. Sometime passed, he came back home, and the one day my cousin showed me a story tagged "Nigerian man grows four additional joysticks after sleeping with alhaji"
Whose face did I see there? My friend. I quickly called, to find out if indeed the guy I had just seen the other day had travelled to Abuja and grown extra joysticks.
Apparently he had already seen it, and they sued the gay guy, who immediately took it down.
These things aren't ever true. Mostly just stories formulates by malicious people.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Depends on wat u wanna see
Sandydayziz:
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Sandydayziz(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
oluseyioba:
Depends on wat u wanna see
Oh I wanna see everything
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol u can't be obliged u r still but a lil girl
Sandydayziz:
Oh I wanna see everything
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by SalomonKane: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Joe goes mutiny? angry
Mutiny? I'm always loyal to my captain and the cause. grin
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Lezzjnr: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
Mutiny? I'm always loyal to my captain and the cause. grin

Lolz, a tease light isn't too much , nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by chimimi(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
This one na anaconda shocked
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Let's our oga patapata here come and defend this scientifically
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by rawpadgin(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
I just dey imagine how the man go take fvck with his dick in his knee
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:
you wan to see bad thing
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
chimimi:
This one na anaconda shocked
i can see love in your statement

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. / The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? / One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.