Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3208 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Whatshouldido: 2:04am On May 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by TFLASHOGEE(m): 2:29am On May 08, 2020
For the fact that she denied it in the first place makes it bad and she is capable of repeating it once she knows how to soften your heart with cry and drama. Follow your heart bro.

16 Likes

Re: . by themayor4542(m): 2:35am On May 08, 2020
Hope you know people don't change. They can pretend to change. But we're all who we are.
Do know that once a cheat will always be a cheat.
Also,do know that Okafo's law is very much active.

8 Likes

Re: . by GodPunishBiafra: 3:24am On May 08, 2020
Whatshouldido:
I'm so sad at moment, will keep the story short.

I'm 35years old, met this beautiful lady last year February through my cousin, she told me how her ex jilted her, got married to someone else. I loved her very much, i do almost everything for her, took her to my parents, she was well received by my people. We had our introduction last year December while we planned wedding for this November.

Her phone was faulty since last year November, I went to repair d faulty phone yesterday. On may coming i checked her WhatsApp, saw all her chat and voice note with her suppose ex which expose her infidelity.

I confronted her first but she denied, i showed her the evidences and she fainted, i had to call my neighbor and we took her to bathroom, pour water on her to revive her.

She have been crying since begging and swearing with Bible that she will never cheat on me again.
Even threatened me with suicide.

I don't know how to relay the whole thing to her parents because from my mind I'm done with her. Her elder brother use to be friend, maybe i should inform him.

Once a cheat will always be a cheat.

Please what can i do? Once bitten twice shy.
If she likes, let her threatening you with homicide.
You'll do yourself a big favour by dumping her.

5 Likes

Re: . by Dobson43: 3:38am On May 08, 2020
The part that caught me atTENion was when she fainted. Why did she feint temporary amnesia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by EricBloodAxe: 3:43am On May 08, 2020
Very slithery and cunny woman. From your write-up i decipher you already know your next move but just in case you're jittery then let me make it clear...

Bro dump the HOE!! Let her commit suicide if she so wishes. It's better to forego marriage to this trickish, cheating woman than to endure her fuckery and later catch STDs or worse raise kids that aren't yours.

9 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:56am On May 08, 2020
the path that got me was showing her evidence and she faking a faint grin grin
run from that woman
from your writeup its like she" very cunning and dangerious cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by lalanice(f): 3:57am On May 08, 2020
She went back to sleep with an ex? Or she was just keeping communication with him?

If the former is the case you better leave her to go and meet that ex, she doesn't have sense.

3 Likes

Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2020
Once a hoe, always a hoe. Nothing will make her change. If she as a married woman will cheat with a married man who happens to be her ex, baba it is finished, okafors law will always come to play, na just matter of time.

5 Likes

Re: . by abelprice(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2020
a leopard never loses it's spot... undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Oluromantic: 4:14am On May 08, 2020
You never see wife o bros. She will do what is wrong and keep fainting to paint you bad anytime you express grief for her misdeeds. Nawa o. Orisirisi madness na him dey woman body o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emkz: 4:58am On May 08, 2020
Sorry bro.

You don't need to explain to her brother that you are ending the relationship. If someone disrespects you in any way, you shouldn't be friends or entertain a relationship with them. You also cannot change people's behaviour or expect them to change on your account, you can only tolerate it if you can or you leave.

If you want your peace of mind, NEVER dance to the manipulation of anyone, man or woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by johnkey: 5:50am On May 08, 2020
Simps, making all these worthless girls feel like they're valuable, you got what you deserved. He who finds a wife finds NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: . by Kokoboss: 5:53am On May 08, 2020
I can't even try take this Shii. And you're here asking what to do? If you marry this kind girl, you're dead already. 35 no bad. Look for another girl bro

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:58am On May 08, 2020
okafor's law comes to my mindgrin
Re: . by Mykel51(m): 6:26am On May 08, 2020
DUMP HER !!! She's a CHEAT and a LIAR !

She can't kill herself, she is just trying to manipulate you...

Try to go see her parents and explain things to them. Also deny her access to your place. A lady who has the temerity to cheat on you after introduction would cheat after marriage without any fear !.

6 Likes

Re: . by Oyiboman69: 6:46am On May 08, 2020
With all that drama she put up,...I say you should dump her sorry assss so she can manipulate her way back to her exx...wicked bitchhh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by primeache: 6:49am On May 08, 2020
Drop her off.

I did same despite the acceptance and love my family members had for her. It's her loss.

Walk.away please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ereolamide: 7:01am On May 08, 2020
Op please marry her asap.

Don't let her commit suicide, her life is more important than your peace of mind and fidelity in marriage.
Re: . by Zombiekiller010: 7:14am On May 08, 2020
She won't change, my ex used to be like that

2 Likes

Re: . by Jayrockk: 7:15am On May 08, 2020
Dumb the bxtch bro cus it will happen again. Just pray you find a new girl who will go nuts for you. Meanwhile keep chasing the paper

2 Likes

Re: . by Jayrockk: 7:17am On May 08, 2020
Ereolamide:
Op please marry her asap.

Don't let her commit suicide, her life is more important than your peace of mind and fidelity in marriage.
So he should go ahead and marry a hoe and live miserable?! If she kill herself na she wan die na...ogbeni toss the thot to the side
Re: . by Ereolamide: 7:24am On May 08, 2020
Jayrockk:
So he should go ahead and marry a hoe and live miserable?! If she kill herself na she wan die na...ogbeni toss the thot to the side

Marrying a hoe doesn't necessarily mean life will be totally miserable, maybe a bit miserable; but remember the worth of a single soul is precious to God.

So please, join me in appeasing to the op to marry her.

That woman mustn't commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: . by Ramanto(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2020
I don't understand why girls gamble a lot
Re: . by Bellotelli: 7:29am On May 08, 2020
Jayrockk:
He is just being sarcastic bro

2 Likes

Re: . by Jayrockk: 7:33am On May 08, 2020
Ereolamide:

Marrying a hoe doesn't necessarily mean life will be totally miserable, maybe a bit miserable; but remember the worth of a single soul is precious to God.

So please, join me in appeasing to the op to marry her.

That woman mustn't commit suicide.
She shouldn't have cheated on him in the first place.
Re: . by Bola146(f): 7:41am On May 08, 2020
Good forbid! A cheat is always a cheat! Since she denined it and lied, she is a mumu

1 Like

Re: . by femi4: 8:48am On May 08, 2020
The fainting part is to deceive you

1 Like

Re: . by dayleke: 8:53am On May 08, 2020
35 yrs of age is not too late to get married bro.
Just shine your eyes wella.

You were a second option.
You were never meant to see those chats but your "head strong" pass her own, that's why.

Please look for your wife "forward".

grin cool

"E wa iyawo yin s'iwaju sir".
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 8:57am On May 08, 2020
Whatshouldido:

NOT ALWAYS TRUE. ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM, I BELIEVE PEOPLE SAY AND BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SAY IT.
THINGS COULD ALWAYS CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2020
Whatshouldido:
I'm so sad at moment, will keep the story short.

I'm 35years old, met this beautiful lady last year February through my cousin, she told me how her ex jilted her, got married to someone else. I loved her very much, i do almost everything for her, took her to my parents, she was well received by my people. We had our introduction last year December while we planned wedding for this November.
A 35 year old man should be able to meet a girl himself and not through a third party. I always discourage third party hookups for obvious reasons

Her phone was faulty since last year November, I went to repair d faulty phone yesterday. On may coming i checked her WhatsApp, saw all her chat and voice note with her suppose ex which expose her infidelity.
You now see why the ex didn't marry her. Your mistake was not asking the right questions when you met. She is simply an unfaithful partner.

I confronted her first but she denied, i showed her the evidences and she fainted, i had to call my neighbor and we took her to bathroom, pour water on her to revive her.
Forget about the fainting and drama. Na format to emotionally manipulate you

She have been crying since begging and swearing with Bible that she will never cheat on me again.
Even threatened me with suicide.
My brother, tears hasn't killed anyone and it will not kill her. Allow her to cry! If she threatens suicide then let her do her wish....

But don't MARRY her! Breakup!

I don't know how to relay the whole thing to her parents because from my mind I'm done with her. Her elder brother use to be friend, maybe i should inform him.

Please what can i do? Once bitten twice shy.
You should know what to do... Dump her without giving her any explanation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup With Nigeria Lagos Ladies(UNILAG) / Have A Girl Ever Ask U Out As A Guy How Does It Goes Share Yr Tought / Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.