Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions (777 Views)

How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / I Cum Inside Her Mouth, Look The Shocking Thing She Did. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Introduction never mind my grammatical construction all dat matter to me is ur state of well been.and remember health is wealth,if u refuse to take care of ur health nd be looking for money,wen u get dat money u will start usind it to take care of ur health dat is y u will c sum ppl stroke it 50years of there life.My name is mr samuel but u can call me youngfocus bt am a small guy ;bt been small does nt mean i can not provided help for you.here are the product i av for you,for those that think dey cum again oooo 419 am nt a 419 nd i will never be.Four step to health been first of all u detoxify u dis supplement SHAKE OFF remember supplement nt drug wit mean there is no any side effect.it will wash ur body system,remove toxic from ur body, u detoxicfy,after u take MRT COMPLEX,it burn fat calorie reduces weight,obesity e.t.c SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHY2,it balance ur alkaline ph to acidic ph. if u are suffering for staph stay turn nd the3 last one REJUVENATE wit RED YEAST coffees it lower cholesterol wic is one of the major rist for developing heart disease or having heart attact.order for you own nw and stay free from any unhealth condition, and feel free to ask qstn is allow pls no insult.

Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
how much for Mrt Complex?
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
it is sold for #3300
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:
it is sold for #3300 did u need it?
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by AxeurdaddyIX: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
youngfocus:
it is sold for #3300 did u need it?

Yes. Pls send your number so we'll talk better
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Yes. Pls send your number so we'll talk better
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by olawumi765(f): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hw can i get MRT COMPLEX and hw much is it.
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
olawumi765:
Hw can i get MRT COMPLEX and hw much is it.

MRT complex is #3300 add me on watsapp so dat we can talk better dis is my numba or call me 08130769038
were did u leave?
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
health is wealth,stay health wit strong bone,burn fat and keep fit,order for ur own nw
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
am so sorry dat price is for ginsin,am absolutely sorry,k jst check my price tag nw MRT complex is sold for #20,280 and also if u wnt to loss weight, It's not proper for anyone to use the MRT complex without going thru the detoxification programme. Which comprises of the splina and shakeoff
Re: To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions by youngfocus(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2016
health is wealth,stay health wit splina nd shake off

(1) (Reply)

The Love Relationships And Feelings / Amaka Is Just One Sat Left. Be Forming Hardcore / Please I'm In Need Of A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.