Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. (798 Views)

Blame Men For All The Sluts And And Money Hungry Girls In Society / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. by Ifakiland(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
My Frnd and I went to a bar to hangout, dere seated a beautiful gal...so my Frnd approached her, after abt 10mins my Frnd came bk to my table looking downcasted and sed d gal just yabbed him cos he wasn't looking rich.....so I told him not to worry I'll treat her F'up.
So I went to a make a biz card, saying I work at chevron...I went to d bar after a week and I saw d same gal....I approached her and bout her a drink, den I passed her my fake biz card. Wen she saw d chevron on it, she moved closer and placed her hands on my thigh....I was like "correct gal, ur papa". After dat night I gave her 3k for her tfare....she was like "for only tfare"?? I sed Yea....as I was abt entering my borrowed ride, she came bk and sed her area isn't safe to go to dis nite dat she wuld love to sleep over at my place if dats ok by me........TO BE CONT'D
STAY TUNED..
Re: How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Re: How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. by makydebbie(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. by Nova15: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
This story has fake written allover it
Re: How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. by diehardanusfan(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
poor broke shii

nonsense
Re: How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. by Ifakiland(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ifakiland:
My Frnd and I went to a bar to hangout, dere seated a beautiful gal...so my Frnd approached her, after abt 10mins my Frnd came bk to my table looking downcasted and sed d gal just yabbed him cos he wasn't looking rich.....so I told him not to worry I'll treat her F'up.
So I went to a make a biz card, saying I work at chevron...I went to d bar after a week and I saw d same gal....I approached her and bout her a drink, den I passed her my fake biz card. Wen she saw d chevron on it, she moved closer and placed her hands on my thigh....I was like "correct gal, ur papa". After dat night I gave her 3k for her tfare....she was like "for only tfare"?? I sed Yea....as I was abt entering my borrowed ride, she came bk and sed her area isn't safe to go to dis nite dat she wuld love to sleep over at my place if dats ok by me........TO BE CONT'D
STAY TUNED..
So I drove her ohm....I live in a 2bedroom flat, we got in....I took my bath, she took hers and I collected bk my 3k while she was in d bathroom....den she came out with her towel and decided to gimme a "show" as she remmoved d towel....I kissed her, got her turned on.....den I told her to get dressed and get out of my house. THE END.

1 Like

Re: How I Messed Up A Money Hungry Gal. by LePrezident(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
#NoteToSelf: Next time you see a post by Ifakiland, don't open it cos it'll be a waste of MB.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed For An Introvert / My Love Life Is Gone I Need Help Pls / Valentine Special.........................treat A Loved One This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.