Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick (12011 Views)

Local Natural Herbs To Long And Big Joystick Size / "Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by Onechancearmy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Though I have not had sex before but I concur with this write-up

Bros why you come dey tell lie na? grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by bizza45: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
anitawilliams:
life is two sides and believe me when i tell you that it has been one side of the coin for me and my family until my son gain admission into the university, for some period of time it all went smooth as planned but just as he was about to enter into his 3rd year he got a sickness i do not even know the name of this sickness. my son left school and we kept on looking for solution but we could not get a total solution. i thank God for my brother who met doctor zanzin and told him of the pain me and my family are passing through, doctor zanzin asked him to bring me and my son to him and my son shall be well again and this time permanently so my brother quickly called me and i took my son to to him, he told me that it will take three days and my son shall be well. i don't know how he did it but it was a miracle how he help me healed my son. till this day my son never contacted such sickness nor its like again my son is through with his school and is working now. thanks to doctor zanzin fo what he has done for me because i cannot explain what heap of joy is in my heart as i am sharing this testimony of my life. if you have any sickness or problem i think and know that doctor zanzin can help you with solution to your problem because i have witness it first hand. You can contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.

when last was your brain checked

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Bros why you come dey tell lie na? grin
I no be kitty-cat freak baba cool
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by makydebbie(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
You too nko? No pretend oooo cheesy
pls, come again grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
pls, come again grin
Let's not go deep into it since I already know the truth cool
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Don't be so sure hun kiss
tosyne2much:
Let's not go deep into it since I already know the truth cool
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by obontami: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
In other words, I am not gamesmiley
initial gra gra grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by obontami: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
olihilistic:
you sure say you follow wetin me and obontami d yan?
Let am know bro grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by stanflex222(f): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol...I read this write up to the endshockedshocked

And my face was like this gringrin
u will like Bleep shall
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by seunlly(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
stanflex222:
u will like Bleep shall
How did u known
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by ted1741: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Retarded
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by tosyne2much(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Don't be so sure hun kiss
Mouth sealed cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by seunlly(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
In one word Women prefer man with big joystick biko#
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by DanPel(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
If u can write dis up for we to read i wuld say u'r really buharic. goan find sumtin gud doin joor. onikokuko*

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
obontami:
If you want to get you pussy smashed seriously by a big dick feel free to holla at me via obontami1@gmail.com wink
I want but he must be prepared to marry me, if u know anyone Holla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.