Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) (12011 Views)

Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2020
It has been revealed that Ray Hushpuppi was married to a woman based in North Carolina, USA which enabled him to be granted a St. Kitts and Nevis passport in February 2020. 

Hushpuppi married Shawana Nakesia Chapman, a 32-year-old citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis in October 2018, thereby conferring him with the right to St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship.

The government of St. Kitts and Nevis released a statement about Hushpuppi’s marriage and said:

READ ALSO: Ray Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana, A 32-Year-Old St. Kitts Woman in 2018 – Prime Minister Reveals

“We note that the Nigeria-born Mr. Abbas, 37, was granted a St. Kitts and Nevis passport in February 2020 by virtue of his marriage to Shawana Nakesia Chapman, 32, a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis by birth and the United States of America.  Ms. Chapman, a resident of North Carolina, USA, married Mr. Abbas in Nigeria in October 2018, thereby conferring him with the right to St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship.”

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/07/meet-mysterious-woman-ray-hushpuppi.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by Graysons: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2020
MissTalker:
It has been revealed that Ray Hushpuppi was married to a woman based in North Carolina, USA which enabled him to be granted a St. Kitts and Nevis passport in February 2020. 

Hushpuppi married Shawana Nakesia Chapman, a 32-year-old citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis in October 2018, thereby conferring him with the right to St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship.

The government of St. Kitts and Nevis released a statement about Hushpuppi’s marriage and said:

READ ALSO: Ray Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana, A 32-Year-Old St. Kitts Woman in 2018 – Prime Minister Reveals

“We note that the Nigeria-born Mr. Abbas, 37, was granted a St. Kitts and Nevis passport in February 2020 by virtue of his marriage to Shawana Nakesia Chapman, 32, a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis by birth and the United States of America.  Ms. Chapman, a resident of North Carolina, USA, married Mr. Abbas in Nigeria in October 2018, thereby conferring him with the right to St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship.”

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/07/meet-mysterious-woman-ray-hushpuppi.html?m=1
Where is her photo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by lowkeybahdguy(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by Scofieldgee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Where is the woman?Are sure hush don't want to scam us too.
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by VillageBus(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
No Pic?
But d woman name sound like native american
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by benzion72(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
This guy just they push money to PR

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by Goldenkrezi: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op nawa for u ooo...
Where picture dey na?
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
No pic?

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by olisaEze(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
So he’s a scammer, and he got married recently. What does that have to do with his case? undecided
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
I want to see this man in his prison uniform. Why is it that Nigerian bloggers don't have pictures of him in it?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by franchasng: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
You don't need to get married there to get citizenship.

If you pay enough, they give it to you.

Notable Nigerians have the same passport and didn't marry anybody
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by hardbody: 2:12am On Jul 11, 2020
Kabongo1:
You don't need to get married there to get citizenship.

If you pay enough, they give it to you.

Notable Nigerians have the same passport and didn't marry anybody

I want.

I can afford it.

Reach out
Re: Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
meobizy:
I want to see this man in his prison uniform. Why is it that Nigerian bloggers don't have pictures of him in it?

Lol... Picture in the site

(1) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.