Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p (44809 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by delchimndu(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
devilson:
in easy E voice fucck the police

in dr.dre _:still not loving the police.

I said fucck those bitchhez in black uniform cause they piss Me off
You must be a criminal despite being son of the devil, they have every reason to piss you off your criminal doings, criminal, born of a devil & criminal.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
2nd charge ...for concealing intentions intended to obtain apology from the police force...3rd charge for provoking on media after being shot without following due process..4th charge..for surviving the shot without the approval of a competent court of jurisdiction... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pavore9:
Invited by the Nigerian Police.......you will bail yourself out for "wrongfully accusing the Police"! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by devilson(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Generalyemi:

easy e,ice cube n DOC ,snopp d double g and d crew that said moda fk to d police
I miss real hip hop especially those gangstar shiit.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by devilson(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
delchimndu:
You must be a criminal despite being son of the devil, they have every reason to piss you off your criminal doings, criminal, born of a devil & criminal.
Bleep the police once again.

idiot devil son Is a big L song.my favourite emcee
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by chrisj2(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nja Lives Matter!
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by joshuamoses101(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Funny how the very people who re meant to protect us re the onces trying to kill us justifiably, currently here in my home town the police re now shaving peoples hair with knife nd scraping off peoples skin 4 carrying tatoo.may God hv mercy
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by nkpommpko(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
nwaanambra1:

if na only dat one then him no get problem na!

they will lock him up with hardened criminals who will sodo.mize his anuz then after 3 weeks in detention, they will ask him to give them the names of the officers that shot him and their service numbers failure to do so they will take him to court and charge him for wrongfully accusing the police thereby tarnish the 'good' image of the force - and finally the useless corrupt judge will place his bail at N500,000 - and they will confiscate his car as exhibit then return him to kirikiri and forget the cell they threw him at!

he will remain in kirikiri awaiting trial till he kpeme!

then one office will buy his car as auction at the cost of 30k!

guy runuuuoooooo!!!!! in fact go repaint your car color self join so they cant trace u! those people wicked die! cheesy cheesy grin grin
very very true, and very explicit description of what goes on, hope the relevant authorities are reading. Even the IG sef no pure. Na dem dem
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by sekem: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa o!

So even police dey view Nairaland?

Hmm, pesin suppose dey very very careful wetin im dey talk here o!
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by austinfan4love(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
cricifixo:
Mtchw. Those rotten vultures must have something to say to defend their heinous acts
idiot,,,,does dt look 2u like bullets,,,,u jst open ur dustbin and say trash,,,vry ezy 2identify a mumu in dis our age,,,,or if u tink say dem get smtin 2say bring ur belle make we shoot u so dt u go knw hw bullet dey b like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by austinfan4love(m): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
I no knw hw ppl dey lie dis day,,,,ppl wey get eyez abeg dis one look like bullet wound,,,even local movies will use dis 2act as bullet wound,,,,prsn wey dem shoot we still dey stand,,,,nothing we no go see 4dis country,,,,liars every where,,,
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2016
austinfan4love:
I no knw hw ppl dey lie dis day,,,,ppl wey get eyez abeg dis one look like bullet wound,,,even local movies will use dis 2act as bullet wound,,,,prsn wey dem shoot we still dey stand,,,,nothing we no go see 4dis country,,,,liars every where,,,
Who said those were bullet wounds.
Those are wounds gotten from glass that the bullet shattered.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by iukpe: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2016
princemillla:
Quick to debunk but lack wisdom to investigate nd come out with concrete info.

The guy who was attacked is readily available to provide any info requested to have aid their investigation instead, they ignore that but swiftly debunk the claim.
What police should have done is invite the guy, goto the scene and ask questions. Then run a forensic vestigation on the car and the guy. Then feed the world if the guy is lying or one of their own is actually not in his usual sense.or should we then said NPf is too weak to checkmate fake police officers

For naija? Change never reach there yet o!
Police will not even ask for cctv footage of your premises after an attack, talk less of using it for anything.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by chiraqDemon(m): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2016
devilson:
in easy E voice fucck the police

in dr.dre _:still not loving the police.

I said fucck those bitchhez in black uniform cause they piss Me off
Fvck the cops
Man im NPFK fvck 12
That cop car on the block
Run up on it
Had bullets from my glock in it
Next moment on the news like 2 pigs dead
All black masked up all night no face no case
Leave the witnesses wet too stretched out
Man the police wont pick up this case

In chief keef voice
Fvck 12
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Agunechibeya(m): 2:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Drazeen:
I have nothing but love and respect for the Nigerian Police,but this is dumb even for their standard.

This guy was wounded by glass splinters from the window of the driver's door as a result of the shot. That doesn't mean he wasn't shot at. The bullet struck the window (glass) went through the driver's seat and out through the back passenger's door. He only wasn't struck because he leaned towards the steering wheels in the nick of time. From the pictures I can confidently tell he was shot at with a high velocity rifle most likely an AK47.
I urge the Nigerian Police Force to investigate this issue and deal appropriately with the rogue officer.

As for the victim, move on. I wasn't there but I believe if you were polite he would not shoot at you because Nigerians have this tendency to be abusive,impolite and disrectful to the police. once again I was not there but I from experience am aware how we treat police men in this country.

And as for my fellow Nigerians following this development and insulting the Nigerian Police
I just have to let you know that there would be no Nigeria without the Nigerian Police. They are doing a good job holding this volatile country together, so they deserve our love support and respect believe me. You don't have to wait till they save your life or come to ur aid before you realize their importance. They are underpaid and under armed yet they stay up all night to serve while we sleep soundly in our bed.

I am 32yrs old and all my life I have never had a bad encounter with the police even though I have been involved in police cases.

I love and appreciate them becos I know what it is to be a police man in a corrupt country like Nigeria. So I urge you all to respect them too... Remember that saying about the man with the gun.
This is one of the most reasonable comments I have read here in recent times in a forum peopled by haters of their own nation and those who talk because talk is cheap
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Zubeezanga(m): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2016
cricifixo:
Mtchw. Those rotten vultures must have something to say to defend their heinous acts
they are rotten vultures without them protecting lives of idiots like you will be here to type freely, let him go to the police for proper investigations before you all crucify police. you all type as if you are there with him and saw everything when he was shot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by KangaIye: 5:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Most of them are animals angry
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by KangaIye: 5:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Zubeezanga:
they are rotten vultures without them protecting lives of idiots like you will be here to type freely, let him go to the police for proper investigations before you all crucify police. you all type as if you are there with him and saw everything when he was shot

Are you a police officer?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Kaybaba5(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2016
cricifixo:
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by KangaIye: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2016
nkpommpko:
very very true, and very explicit description of what goes on, hope the relevant authorities are reading. Even the IG sef no pure. Na dem dem

So You no know say CIA and FBI dey view Nairaland Abu grin
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by rhektor(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerian police, this is not a bullet wound but a shrapnel. It could be as a result of shattered vehicle glass pieces.
Take note.
I don't even know if the police still have investigation department because last week they were asking the member of the public to tell them the location where a jungle justice was carried out, even with so much information on social media?

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by freeman95(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2016
FVCK THE POLICE
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by cricifixo: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2016
I don't argue with dead brains so try picking a fight with a slow poke like yourself
Zubeezanga:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by cricifixo: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
This one e pain you like this abi na your drunk constable of a father fire that shot? I never knew he will instill his stupidity in you. Clearly you are the son of your father
austinfan4love:
idiot,,,,does dt look 2u like bullets,,,,u jst open ur dustbin and say trash,,,vry ezy 2identify a mumu in dis our age,,,,or if u tink say dem get smtin 2say bring ur belle make we shoot u so dt u go knw hw bullet dey b like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by ddeola: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Make e report to police and become the criminal again after the nightmare !

Nigeria police sha angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Raphafire101: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2016
austinfan4love:
Don't mind the mumu
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Salisuadamu(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Where the incident exactly happened can he post more pictures especially where the bullet penetrate?
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Dare2Try(m): 9:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Oh the licence criminals are at it again, I will advice the guy to ignore their invitation coz they will only lock him up and extort a large amount of money from him
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by kunletexs: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2016
point of correction Sir, it is not the Nigerian police that is holding the country together but God and if you are referring to the arm of security i give it to the Nigerian army. in other clan it is the police of that country that fight the terrorist group and not the job of the soldiers. but because the Nigerian police is weak, the job has been given to the army and the government is not ready to correct the anomalies.
Sir you do not have to be rude before the Nigerian police shoot at you, these are men in black that on several occasions have been seen drinking alcohol while on duty and in fact smoking egbo. so leave that thing about been rude and thank God you pass by them safely. ask the Apo Six if they were rude when they were all shot?
Drazeen:
I have nothing but love and respect for the Nigerian Police,but this is dumb even for their standard.

This guy was wounded by glass splinters from the window of the driver's door as a result of the shot. That doesn't mean he wasn't shot at. The bullet struck the window (glass) went through the driver's seat and out through the back passenger's door. He only wasn't struck because he leaned towards the steering wheels in the nick of time. From the pictures I can confidently tell he was shot at with a high velocity rifle most likely an AK47.
I urge the Nigerian Police Force to investigate this issue and deal appropriately with the rogue officer.

As for the victim, move on. I wasn't there but I believe if you were polite he would not shoot at you because Nigerians have this tendency to be abusive,impolite and disrectful to the police. once again I was not there but I from experience am aware how we treat police men in this country.

And as for my fellow Nigerians following this development and insulting the Nigerian Police
I just have to let you know that there would be no Nigeria without the Nigerian Police. They are doing a good job holding this volatile country together, so they deserve our love support and respect believe me. You don't have to wait till they save your life or come to ur aid before you realize their importance. They are underpaid and under armed yet they stay up all night to serve while we sleep soundly in our bed.

I am 32yrs old and all my life I have never had a bad encounter with the police even though I have been involved in police cases.

I love and appreciate them becos I know what it is to be a police man in a corrupt country like Nigeria. So I urge you all to respect them too... Remember that saying about the man with the gun.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by RetroBoy: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2016
These are pellet wounds, and not shattered glass, for crying out loud!
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by lurdkriss: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Still hate d po-po undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by bushguy: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2016
We should all applaud this wonderful speech from one good Nigeria. My coo- Nairalanders, help me ask this my fellow Nairalander how many of him innocent ones Nigerian Police don shoot no to talk o kill.

You said you have experienced some police case and you could no even talk about the mess you experienced right there at the Police station. My guy nah how present yourself nah so people go address you. Policeman no dey respect demselves so how wll people respect them. As for you my brother I am an awori born in Mushin and I have experienced thi same thing at ile- epo isale where those buses plying pako Ijesha. Use to turn. I was coming from Church that very night and I was at the front seat of one of those buses making a U turn at that point suddenly a saw a live bullet been shot by one of the police officers in the patrol van making it's way from olosha right in front of ojuwoye market. T shot was heading towards the buses turning at that point so tell me more story about Nigeria Police

Drazeen:

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by bushguy: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2016
First of all whoever made that statement should be sanctioned, sacked if need be for exposing the inefficiency of Nigeria Police before it is fully flushed of it's. I'll service rendering to my beloved country. Don't go to the Police oooo except it I directly from the commissioner of police or the Inspector General of Police continue your life. May God b with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Sterling Bank In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) / Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.