Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p (44778 Views)

IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by PaulIdu: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I actually thought of it too.

Looks more like cartridge gun

What the heck is a cartridge gun ..can't U just see that the wounds were caused by shards of glass from the impact of the bullet
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by kayStelly(f): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
k
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by doskie(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
devilson:
in easy E voice fucck the police

in dr.dre _:still not loving the police.

I said fucck those bitchhez in black uniform cause they piss Me off
What of 2pac.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by wiloy2k8(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

and the one that entered the door ko .

you reason like the police that would not reason before they conclude .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Adiwana: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
passyhansome:
My advice to the guy, is for him to ignore the invitation or be ready to be locked up and spend huge amount of money, Since they can conclude without investigation, it shows how incompetent the force is.
Hard but the truth. you are absolutely on point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by vickertony(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nigeria police undecided

No be only PELLET GUNS
mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by nkpommpko(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bros don't go there, they will lock you up and then demand for Bail. Thank God you are alife, one day someone will emerge that will rid Nigeria of the rot.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by akpamfet: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
My guy, please don't go any closer. Am quite sure it's a policeman that shot at you afterall it has been confirmed how many police officers and men have even aiding armed robbery and kidnappers...don't ever trust Nigerian police. You can see how unintelligent they are by rushing to say Nigerian police doesn't use pellets...while in the real sense it was from shattered glass.
My advice try and get direct to the IG of police in writing and confirm he replied himself, then post on Nairaland and other social media for the world to be aware before going there physically...If not...you may not come out of it. They could easily set you up.
My candid advice..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by supplyquick: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm...

Meanwhile dont be cheated, always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials and to speak with a professional contractor.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Eleniyan15: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
bunch of slowpoke
just from the image they have concluded that it a kinikan bullet.
Useless people em

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by OXCUBA: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
THE POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND..... YOU WANTED JUSTICE AND THEY ARE ABOUT TO SERVE YOU ONE.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by sassiemyk: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Imagine what the Nigerian Police came out to state. Now tell me how u expect people like dis to carry out any intelligent investigation. I think Govt should make watching the season movie "24 hours" a must in our police academies since they are kids. At least they wud learn a little from Jack Bauer. Liars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Slim101(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Did they see the hole on his car doors too? Do they look like pellet bullets too? The injury on his shoulder is definitely from the shattered glass of his door window.
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Flashh: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
He's even talking as if the other police who shot did nothing wrong, since it's the grass only.

The stupíd police didn't even bother about the injury.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by nairaman66(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
jonhemma11:
See the thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3477901/friend-shot-mobile-police-close

The Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit of the Nigerian police has replied Nigerian man who claimed he was shot alongside his friend by the police.According to Nigerian police,the injuries look like pellet gun injuries but members of the Nigerian police don't use pellet guns.Below is what they wrote...

'These look like pellet gun injuries.
NPF officers DON'T USE PELLET GUNS.
Man claiming "I and Friend Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range" SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT US AT #PCRRU NOW.
Please Share.

#NPFcomplaint'.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-police-replies-man-who-said.html

NPF= shameless bunch of nincompoops! Very quick to jump into conclusion that's why they never really solve any case on their own! Most Nigerians have given up on these advance Boko Harams using Uniforms to rob harmless civilians. When you see them protecting foreigners, you would think their lives depends on it!!

Nigeria Police Force should hide their head in shame and do their investigation before coming on Social Media to embarrass themselves. The Nigerian police can tell lies to convince the Devil himself!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Bgorgeous: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
The police have not lied this time
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

What the heck is a cartridge gun ..can't U just see that the wounds were caused by shards of glass from the impact of the bullet
You're actually correct. wink
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Ichel: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pidgin2:

Exactly, it's not the police but an armed robbery case
Really? what was he try'na rob him off, did he demand anything, or was it an assasination attempt, why not shoot him on the head or chest at that range it did be easy n clean. It's a clear case of drunk (if at all) police assult.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Autino(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
cricifixo:
Mtchw. Those rotten vultures must have something to say to defend their heinous acts
only a fool who don't know what bullet is all about
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by shotster50(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Knee jerk reaction is always DENIAL, DENIAL, DENIAL unless of course you have irrefutable evidence ....
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by reducto: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing ‘Biafra Boy’ In His Texbook
http://buzznigeria.com/hausa-corper-biafra-boy/
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by reducto: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing ‘Biafra Boy’ In His Texbook
http://buzznigeria.com/hausa-corper-biafra-boy/
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by olalekan1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
It is shameful that in this modern age, we still have these set of people as law enforcement officers. The only thing they know how to do best is to implicate innocent people. The complainant should just thank God they didn't say both of them are wanted armed robbers. I will rather make lawyers my friend instead of police.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Instead of publicly debunking the tragedy they should have just invited him over to their station and look at the injuries privately and run a bloody investigation. Smh iWeak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by chigoizie7(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
So, the only thing they saw was the injuries? They didn't see the impact the bullet made on the chair and den the back door to the passenger side?

Nigerian police is a disgrace.

Even the guy was reporting this earlier, he made it clear that it might be from the shattered glass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by nwaanambra1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
nkpommpko:
Bros don't go there, they will lock you up and then demand for Bail. Thank God you are alife, one day someone will emerge that will rid Nigeria of the rot.

if na only dat one then him no get problem na!

they will lock him up with hardened criminals who will sodo.mize his anuz then after 3 weeks in detention, they will ask him to give them the names of the officers that shot him and their service numbers failure to do so they will take him to court and charge him for wrongfully accusing the police thereby tarnish the 'good' image of the force - and finally the useless corrupt judge will place his bail at N500,000 - and they will confiscate his car as exhibit then return him to kirikiri and forget the cell they threw him at!

he will remain in kirikiri awaiting trial till he kpeme!

then one office will buy his car as auction at the cost of 30k!

guy runuuuoooooo!!!!! in fact go repaint your car color self join so they cant trace u! those people wicked die! cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p by Bishop(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

my point too, a normal police issue would have done more damage at close range. the police would require information to track this people down if indeed they are criminal, your timely voluntary information could save some one else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.