Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies (7360 Views)

I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
Prove me wrong if you are the one there, and btw, ion do skyping, but i 've got alternatives.
Prove myself again? Chai grin
I only came back to NL to have a bit of fun so I'll gladly indulge you. What other options have you got?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
RoyWealth:
Bros Big bang theory na it trash grin
okay, that's the extent to which you understand it.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
My curiousity, could you pls do a lil expanciation on what you meant by "God didn't create you, you are a product of dead stars(star dust), after the big bang"undecided??
I can not give any body knowledge I can only make them think, so do your own study.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
okay, that's the extent to which you understand it.
There is God ooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by buffalowings: 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:
And who told you ladies too don't always have urge for sex? undecided

We're just unfortunate that ours can be easily noticed cry

Don't mind am

Yeye dey smell
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by BabaRamota1980: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
First off, God didn't create you, you a product of dead stars(star dust) after the big bang.

Second, Women has urge just as much as the men but social construct and society has forbade them to be overt about their urge, Now this is what causes sexual tension in women which often leads to them flipping out at any slight provocation.

Men respond to visuals. A man sees a woman he likes and he starts to plot his way into her.

Women respond to touch. They are sensual...very sensual. Their skin yearns for a touch, pressure, caress. That body must be stroked and kneaded with right pressure and friction where it matters....then she starts to melt and begin her own plotting on how to get you inside her body.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
RoyWealth:
There is God ooooooooooooooo
Like I said earlier, that is the limit to which you know so no debate and much respect to you. But if i see a person with like mind who is of higher intelligence to know far from your limit, I would be glad that blacks are beginning to read and evolve.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
Like I said earlier, that is the limit to which you know so no debate and much respect to you. But if i see a person with like mind who is of higher intelligence to know far from your limit, I would be glad that blacks are beginning to read and evolve.
Bros, I respect you too. But if big bang is theory is really right, den can u explain where all d matter in d earth come from, why does it contradict second law of thermodynamics
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Men respond to visuals. A man sees a woman he likes and he starts to plot his way into her.

Women respond to touch. They are sensual...very sensual. Their skin yearns for a touch, pressure, caress. That body must be stroked and kneaded with right pressure and friction where it matters....then she starts to melt and begin her own plotting on how to get you inside her body.
And how many women have had to profess their urges to you before touching and caressing them?

2- If a woman from out the blues approaches you being h orny and plans a hook up spot with you, what would be your reaction at first?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
RoyWealth:
Bros, I respect you too. But if big bang is theory is really right, den can u explain where all d matter in d earth come from, why does it contradict second law of thermodynamics
like you said earlier the big band is false and like I said, No point debating, we just two different people trying to respect each other world view and I respect yours not to try to start explaining mine.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by BabaRamota1980: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
And how many women have had to profess their urges to you before touching and caressing them?

2- If a woman from out the blues approaches you being h orny and plans a hook up spot with you, what would be your reaction at first?

you cant just grab her with your hand and start touching and caressing. No, thats a turn off! You start with your eyes, your smile, especially if you have nice smile with good set of teeth, your voice.....these are all soft approaches. Focus on her with pleasantries. Tell a joke or simply reveal your own weak side to her. Comment on the fine jewelry, if she is dark skinned comment on her beautiful glow, if she is light skinned tell her you are charmed by the smoothness. If her bag is pretty put interest in it and ask what made her buy it, dont over flatter...if she is short tell her height is fitting, if she is taller than you tell her it will boost your ego for other men to see you in company of a tall elegant mademoiselle. My man, you got my drift, no need to write book. She is yours if you play it right. This is a build up to the physical touch and caress.

On the second part, this is what I call "in the heat of the moment"......a spontaneous contact demands spontaneous touch and go...no more, no less!
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

you cant just grab her with your hand and start touching and caressing. No, thats a turn off! You start with your eyes, your smile, especially if you have nice smile with good set of teeth, your voice.....these are all soft approaches. Focus on her with pleasantries. Tell a joke or simply reveal your own weak side to her. Comment on the fine jewelry, if she is dark skinned comment on her beautiful glow, if she is light skinned tell her you are charmed by the smoothness. If her bag is pretty put interest in it and ask what made her buy it, dont over flatter...if she is short tell her height is fitting, if she is taller than you tell her it will boost your ego for other men to see you in company of a tall elegant mademoiselle. My man, you got my drift, no need to write book. She is yours if you play it right. This is a build up to the physical touch and caress.

On the second part, this is what I call "in the heat of the moment"......a spontaneous contact demands spontaneous touch and go...no more, no less!
Can you tell me the question asked by the op?

2 - Juxtapose this your answer and op's question and see if it makes sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by BabaRamota1980: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
Can you tell me the question asked by the op?

2 - Juxtapose this your answer and op's question and see if it makes sense?

i answered OPs question earlier. This is response to your question.

The problem with you guys is instead of feeling women with your heart you want to analyze them with your brains. Its why many of you dont get pouusy. Your contact with women should be through feelings, not brain.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Goyim: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
First off, God didn't create you, you a product of dead stars(star dust) after the big bang.

I bet if the same white people tell you that dead star are a product of human residue, Published it and posted it on wikipedia you will also reverse you current stand.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by firstking01(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
I can not give any body knowledge I can only make them think, so do your own study.
You can not give anybody knowledgeundecided…the one you have you manufactured it youself i guessundecided??...all these self acclaimed "free thinkers" sef, i just wonder why you delibrately chosed to live in self delusion and ignorance....you would 've answered me the question na let me prove to you why you still have breath in your nostrilsundecided
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by firstking01(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:

Prove myself again? Chai grin
I only came back to NL to have a bit of fun so I'll gladly indulge you. What other options have you got?
Take me off here and prove to me that you 've got kitty and not dicksonundecided
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Goyim:

I bet if the same white people tell you that dead star are a iproduct of human residue, Published it and posted it on wikipedia you will also reverse you current stand.
Not only white people write about human existence that's stereotype, Scientists and professors teach and also put them to writing with proof which happens to be theory upon tested hypothesis over time. For example, The force of gravity is so strong that, it pulls you to the ground and also causes the tide of the ocean. Now jump up and see if gravity wouldn't pull you back to earth. Or go on third mainland bridge tomorrow and witness the tide prior to gravity.

Now, let's talk about the bible a little bit.

Dueteronomy 28:30 "Thous shall betroth a wife and another man shall lie with her"

So how many times have you lied with another man's wife? Because of cause you need to do what your bible says.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

i answered OPs question earlier. This is response to your question.

The problem with you guys is instead of feeling women with your heart you want to analyze them with your brains. Its why many of you dont get pouusy. Your contact with women should be through feelings, not brain.
so let's assume am the op, enlightening me - why don't women feeling sexual urge as men regularly do?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by demzylahot(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
We are fortunate you can't notice it.
The way konji dey finish us ehngrin
hehehe...so konji dey follow hold you angry
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
You can not give anybody knowledgeundecided…the one you have you manufactured it youself i guessundecided??...all these self acclaimed "free thinkers" sef, i just wonder why you delibrately chosed to live in self delusion and ignorance....you would 've answered me the question na let me prove to you why you still have breath in your nostrilsundecided
Don't mind those freethinkers, They so delusional and don't want to be intelligent as the religious folks, they don't even know why they still have breath in their nostrils. Hmmm, it's quite a pity for the freethinkers because of their level of ignorance and they would eventually burn in hell fire and the intelligent christians would go to heaven to meet with their God who once claim to love everybody but created hell fire just in case the free thinkers don't love him back.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
You are very wrong, we are not less sexually potent.
Davidsylva:
Why u deh lie nah,a girl can stay 100 years without sex,they only sex to please men
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Before nko? undecided
demzylahot:

hehehe...so konji dey follow hold you angry
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

Ladies do have urge too

What u call urge cannot be compared to 10% of what guys experience. It's like telling a guy the pain of childbirth, no matter how u tell him, he cannot exactly phantom it. He will just assume & compare it to a stomach pain.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
So u can just wet ur pant if u want to?
makydebbie:
You are very wrong, we are not less sexually potent.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by BabaRamota1980: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
so let's assume am the op, enlightening me - why don't women feeling sexual urge as men regularly do?

their sexual urge has to be stimulated from interest. Interest include what i already highlighted for you.

You will get the unusual spontaneous flash like you said but its not the typical. Similarly you will find guys with low sexual urge and a girl has to initiate contact to get them involved but they dont represent typical men.

You got it now?
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by makydebbie(f): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sure lipsrsealed
Davidsylva:
So u can just wet ur pant if u want to?
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

their sexual urge has to be stimulated from interest. Interest include what i already highlighted for you.

You will get the unusual spontaneous flash like you said but its not the typical. Similarly you will find guys with low sexual urge and a girl has to initiate contact to get them involved but they dont represent typical men.

You got it now?
so if its stimulated by interest, what's then responsible for being Nymphomaniac as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by demzylahot(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
makydebbie:
Before nko? undecided
I'll uninstall the konji permanently if you don't mind wink
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by BabaRamota1980: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
aaronson:
so if its stimulated by interest, what's then responsible for being Nymphomaniac as a woman.

the common notion that a nymph is walking around with engorged clitor yearning for excitement is wrong and backward. Its a retrogressive understanding and lack of compassion for women's feelings. The nymph you have in your mind is the comic version, a make belief sensation that pictures women as freaks. You will sample over 300 women before youbfind the one thats just ready to do it with the least suggestion.

Even in countries where feminists are mainstream....women respond to persuasion and lead from men.
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

the common notion that a nymph is walking around with engorged clitor yearning for excitement is wrong and backward. Its a retrogressive understanding and lack of compassion for women's feelings. The nymph you have in your mind is the comic version, a make belief sensation that pictures women as freaks. You will sample over 300 women before youbfind the one thats just ready to do it with the least suggestion.

Even in countries where feminists are mainstream....women respond to persuasion and lead from men.
you confusing yourself big time full time but continue as am getting entertain for the fun of it.

Reading this your line.
"Even in countries where feminists are mainstream....women respond to persuasion and lead from men"

That your Nympho answer isn't even comprehendable, Now what's the difference between that your line and my very first answer I wrote the op?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
U r just been naughty u r lying,u r as virgin as virgin airways
makydebbie:
Sure lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies by makydebbie(f): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Davidsylva:
U r just been naughty u r lying,u r as virgin as virgin airways
k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This One Is So Strong (pix) / Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! / She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.