Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! (7359 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Flintz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2007
I wonder what's up?? I've been going out with this girl for two years in school and i'll be graduating by April. Last semester is about to commence, and she sends me a message over the weekend saying she wants to talk about us??  And i call her and she says she'd rather talk about it looking me in the eye and i'm like heyheyhey, wats up She hasn't told me what she's got on her mind even after serious persuasions over the phone yet, but she will on Saturday. What do i do o
Does she want to break up is the ultimate question on my mind.

I need advice from y'all out there who have been in my shoes before.

Flint.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Dvampire(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2007
your post is not clear enough. is it that u and her have been dating and she wants to call off the relationship or that she was tripping for u before and she was afraid to say it and now she wants to break the ice? details pls.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Flintz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
I've edited my initial post, hope its more explicit as to my situation.

Flint.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Dvampire(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2007
then keep your fingers crossed and wait for saturday. afterall there's nothing that the ear will hear that will make it bleed.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by cuteass1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2007
I don't really think she wants to break up with you, the thing with love is that you never know what the other person has in mind at every given time. She might actually be scared herself, thinking that the end of the semester might be the end for both of you, that you might not wish to continue with the relationship. I have this feeling that if your wish is to continue the relationship, then you might actually be plaesantly surprised by what she has to say.
I wish you luck !
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by bluenubian(f): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2007
boi be afraid, be very afraid grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Flintz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2007
Tnx 4 ur candid advice, bluenubian!!!

LOL!!!

Flint.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by bluenubian(f): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2007
u welcome cheesy
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by ima1(f): 1:05am On Jan 12, 2007
She wants to break up, when women use words like 'we need to talk about us' 99% of the time it means you are not doing something right and she has found someone else, lets hope she is leaning to the 1% where she wants to talk about improving your relationship, or wants to have mind-blowing sex with you lol
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Flintz(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2007
@ Ima1

LOLL!!!!! Don't we all wish, LOL!!!

Flint.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Radiant(f): 1:54am On Jan 13, 2007
Dvampire:

Nothing that the ear will hear that will make it bleed.

I love this statement. Awesome! smiley

Mr lover, be ready for anything. Whether good or bad. We'll be here to see you through. grin
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Flintz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2007
Hey all, its Saturday today, and guess what?? She couldn't make it to my place for some genuine reason. Sorry to disappoint y'al who'd been waiting to hear what she had to say, But heyy!!! we both going to skul tomorrow so, best bet, she'll have to spill either tomorrow or the next. Don't worry, i'll keep y'al posted ok!! Enjoy this lil suspense!!!!!!!!!

Flint.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Radiant(f): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2007
Just make sure you wake up tmrw morning. We all fine wink grin grin grin
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Macgreat(m): 4:47am On Jan 14, 2007
No need to be afraid she want you to marry her since you are graduating she want the relationship in a graduate level grin
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by kimba(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2007
@Macgreat

yeah right, now she wants things in the GLR, Graduate Level Relationship
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by cuteass1(f): 1:04am On Feb 05, 2007
@ flintz

You left us hanging in the air, or was the news too good/bad to share. we're waiting angry
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Flintz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hey all, i'm sorry for not replying this thread in a while. Internet is a scarce privilege in school.
As for the info she had for me, she asked that we break up, stating such reasons as:
-i'm graduating,
-distance (she stays in Abuja, and i stay in Lagos), and some other reasons.

However, after 9 days that i shunned her for all it was worth, she came back saying she wanted to get in back on the relationship. However, i couldn't agree to that, as the distance was also an issue for me so i'd rather we faced our reality now than postpone it to another day. I said i'd rather we just be friends.

So that's it guys. That's what she wanted to talk to me about. But don't worry, i'm as good as ever. I await your replies on this thread.
HOLA!!!

Flint.
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by cuteass1(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2007
@ flintz
Thanks for the update. Sorry for the break up, guess it wasn't meant to be. If it was, when she came back wishing to continue, you'ld have said yes. But its all good, i'm sure there's someone out there for the both of you. Personally i don't think distance is a problem, it can be quite frustrating but hey out of sight is not necessarily out of mind as long as both parties are contributing to keeping the love grow. Love is like a flower, when not watered, it whithers
sad . Good luck with your new life wink
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Radiant(f): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2007
Flintz:

Hey all, i'm sorry fpr not replying this thread in a while. Internet is a scarce privilege in school
As for the info she had for me, she asked that we break up, stating such reasons as:
i'm graduating,
distance (she stays in Abuja, and i stay in Lagos), and som other reasons.

However, after 9 days that i shunned her for all its worth, she came back saying she wanted to get in back on the relationship. However, i couldn't agree to get back in the relationship. I said i'd rather we just be friends.

So that's it guys, That's what she wanted to talk to me about. But don't worry, i'm as good as ever. I await your replies on this thread.
HOLA!!!

Flint.

How sure I was. grin grin grin Sorry, eh? "It is well"! grin
Re: She Says She Wants To Talk Sbout Us? Help! by Ayowumie(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
She doesn't want to break up. She just want to be sure if the two of you have a plan together for the future (will you marry me) or is it just having fun in school after which it is 'to thy tent o isreal'

(1) (Reply)

White, Western Woman Dating A Nigerian Man - Equality Issues / Video Of South African Politician Having Sex With Ward Committee Member Leaks / Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.