Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (55683 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by rem44: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
A Kenyan man held a spectacular proposal at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport that has left tongues wagging.

Antony Buluma Samba proposed to his fiance Gettie Nthiiri at the arrival gates as she jetted in.

The proposal was well orchestrated with a group which included family, friends and colleagues flashed sign cards with the proposal question. The signs spelt out “Gettie will you marry me?”.

As Gettie an employee of Parliament of Kenya walked through the arrival halls, she found Buluma on bended knee where he then popped the question. After Gettie accepted, the crowd cheered and a band which was also part of the proposal party belted colorful tunes.

Unbeknownst to Gettie, Mr Bulama – an alumnus of the United States International University –, had actually arrived at the airport Monday evening to prepare for the big moment.

Prior to proposing, Mr Bulama patiently held a large bunch of flowers, while he waited for his partner to arrive. Spotting his other half approaching, a smile erupted on his face and he went down on his left knee, popped the question as a band equipped with a musical keyboard and a guitar serenaded her.

Heartwarming photos showed Gettie running toward her boyfriend and throwing herself into his arms.

As Gettie said ‘yes’, the assembled crowds cheered and a clatter of smartphone shutter sounds followed like a round applause.

“This is God’s doing. I give Him the glory. He is worthy to be praised. Thank you all who took part in making this real. To Gettie Nthiiri you are my choice. I found you and discovered a beautiful thing. You are my love; may God be our guide,” Mr Bulama said after Gettie accepted his proposal.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by rem44: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Longcucumber(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Must all these people do their proposal in public,pls and pls all these public proposal is becoming boring,you guys should upgrade to something else.
Lala and co,am the first to comment,pls i need my reward for ftc.
And to the couple happy married life.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by rem44: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
rem44:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Mimienudles(f): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oh my... God let thy will be done. Lovely

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Very soon ..
someone will propose in a moving vehicle grin...

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Unsad(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sigh. See ehn some people have two heads Bro. These guys should cam down for broke boys like us

27 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by fistonati(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
She has already engaged herself by putting ring on that finger. What the guy did is formality

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dear future husband,
Please only propose to me after you must've met my parents!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by mamatayour(f): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
wow..so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by passyhansome(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
[You say

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Naijaboiy1: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
Dear future husband,
Please only propose to me after you must've met my parents!
He must know your parents first before he asks you to marry him?

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

He must know your parents first before he asks you to marry him?

What's wrong with that? Look, different things work for different people. Even the whites you people are imitating, some of them still meet the parents first.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Phunkyposh(f): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Awwwwww....... so lovely

ILove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Sharon6(f): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
I go love o

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by veekid(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
@OP; are you sure this is Kenya? I Learnt they were allergic to good news

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Kenyans Copying Nigerians right from the days of metuselah.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by TINALETC3(f): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dis proposal of a tin shaaa undecided, 2 dat guy dat may b thinking of proposing to me, make sure u inform me b4 doing so, 2 avoid rejection,. U jst wake up one morning and decide to propose 2 me in public like dis, do u no weda I hv anoda person in mind ,,

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
rem44:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in.html
i don't get it. what's so romantic in getting down on my knee in public or doing dramatic scenes to ask a babe for marriage.. it's merely attention seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Millz404(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mtchew.... I d hungry abeg

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nonsense undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Tjohnnay: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bloody Hell undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mimienudles:
Oh my... God let thy will be done. Lovely
On my knees: will you marry me?

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by okowande(f): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nairaland wt proposal n pre weddn shot

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
this is colorful

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by oluwalewis(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:
Dear future husband, Please only propose to me after you must've met my parents!

Now u r making me scared as I am already rehearsing Kiss Daniel's song Jombo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
okowande:
Nairaland wt proposal n pre weddn shot
On my knees: will you marry me?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by zarakay(f): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by KvnGRezz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
True true ah nuh fit talk... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....cuz ah juz dey come back from BAN shocked...Seun no vexx na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.