Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) (55684 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Bbnaija Lagos Audition Venue (pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by LePrezident(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
you true first class mugun.

I further bind and cast the spirit of ridiculousness from outta you.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Emodeee: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Beamborla:

Yacht ni mo fe.

I can't decide to go on a few days leisure trip in a private jet. I can't go live in a private jet whenever I decide I'm done with humans. Private jet and yacht no be mate. kiss

done with humans? Where will you put me then? You can't be done with me after buying you a yacht. are you kidding me?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emodeee:

done with humans? Where will you put me then? You can't be done with me after buying you a yacht. are you kidding me?

What? Balogun leyin obinrin...stop being pathetic tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Emodeee: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Beamborla:

What? Balogun leyin obinrin...stop being pathetic tongue

you know i'm that faithful kind of guy. Can't afford to lose you na. Mo wa loyal gan bi milkcheesy. Don't be don with humans, i'm right here for you darling. Why will you be done with humans sef?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Beamborla(f): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emodeee:

you know i'm that faithful kind of guy. Can't afford to lose you na. Mo wa loyal gan bi milkcheesy
Na so! grin save the sweet talk for your baby mama tongue

Don't be don with humans, i'm right here for you darling. Why will you be done with humans sef?

There are days you just want to be alone.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Collins0609(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
I was expecting to see a young gal,i was disappointed to see this old mama
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Decryptor(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
TINALETC3:
Dis proposal of a tin shaaa undecided, 2 dat guy dat may b thinking of proposing to me, make sure u inform me b4 doing so, 2 avoid rejection,. U jst wake up one morning and decide to propose 2 me in public like dis, do u no weda I hv anoda person in mind ,,

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by ThesailorR: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
legaxi:
Islam is the way the light and the truth.

How this one take enter this now?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by okowande(f): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

On my knees: will you marry me?
Hmmmm, see ur question o. I wld ve tot abt it but first, ur name smells a rat dat drunk attached to it. 2ndly u ve not seen me for once. guy wetin now? dem send u i beg i no dey house, i go join thunder wey dey do press up mk we com meet u. Na joke o lolzzz
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

I further bind and cast the spirit of ridiculousness from outta you.
lol... Even if rapture happen today, you were going to where with your bind and cast. Silly antagonist
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by LePrezident(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
lol... Even if rapture happen today, you were going to where with your bind and cast. Silly antagonist

Consequently, I cast and bind the spirit of 'sillyness' that has eaten deep into you. Be set free!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by elampiro(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Captainbells:

So you won't have an established relationship before proposing to a girl? Before you even go meet her parents, you should talk to your girlfriend about the whole marriage thing, make sure she is on the same page with you.
Spare yourself the embarrassment and have that proper conversation with bae before you even think of buying the ring! cheesy

If one is on the same page with her girl, what is the essence of proposal?

If a man meet the girl's parents first, why still go ahead to propose?

From your comment, we could conclude that the proposal is of no use at all. Just agree with the girl then meet her parents.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
LePrezident:

Consequently, I cast and bind the spirit of 'sillyness' that has eaten deep into you. Be set free!!!
na spirit of weed and shayo you for ban. My spirit that has already mix with that of ashana lifestyle. Mchew. Com suck my anus
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by tete7000(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Longcucumber:
Must all these people do their proposal in public,pls and pls all these public proposal is becoming boring,you guys should upgrade to something else.
Lala and co,am the first to comment,pls i need my reward for ftc.
And to the couple happy married life.

They never married o, only proposed. Maybe happy proposed life will be better until they announced how they married at the airport tarmac. cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Ebymyk(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Copy Cats!american culture!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by juman(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2016
The issue of proposing has became an event in todays world.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by justmenoni: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2016
After they don knack dem sef TIRE...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2016
okowande:
Hmmmm, see ur question o. I wld ve tot abt it but first, ur name smells a rat dat drunk attached to it. 2ndly u ve not seen me for once. guy wetin now? dem send u i beg i no dey house, i go join thunder wey dey do press up mk we com meet u. Na joke o lolzzz
Love is wicked...
Forget the monicker and accept my ring....ur left middle finger please
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Tino86(m): 1:37am On Nov 24, 2016
gregyboy:
I wanna make a shout out to all d guys bangging my future wife pls take it easy on her even wen she say harder harder dont mind her she is just playing so go soft on her pls always endervor to use conctractive so as to safe my children yet unborn thank you
Guy u got crack up. Am still rolling on floor. grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by jesusjewel1(f): 1:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Captainbells:
Dear future husband,
Please only propose to me after you must've met my parents!

Gbam...
Seconded
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by summerflame(m): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Mimienudles:
Oh my... God let thy will be done. Lovely
His will over an olosho like you?.. I will pretend as if I didn't read that
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by summerflame(m): 3:51am On Nov 24, 2016
TINALETC3:
Dis proposal of a tin shaaa undecided, 2 dat guy dat may b thinking of proposing to me, make sure u inform me b4 doing so, 2 avoid rejection,. U jst wake up one morning and decide to propose 2 me in public like dis, do u no weda I hv anoda person in mind ,,
The main reason why u are miserably single
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Unsad:
Sigh. See ehn some people have two heads Bro. These guys should cam down for broke boys like us
itz ok,you'll find a chick that won't mind havin' a broke boy....someday grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by AreaFada2: 4:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Na wa o. Na that kain thing he go learn for Amelika Yunifasiti, bah? shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:36am On Nov 24, 2016
mamatayour:
Lovely

cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Captainbells:
Dear future husband, Please only propose to me after you must've met my parents!

okay sugar, I will wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Mimienudles(f): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2016
summerflame:
His will over an olosho like you?.. I will pretend as if I didn't read that
Receive sense idiot
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by LePrezident(m): 6:13am On Nov 24, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
na spirit of weed and shayo you for ban. My spirit that has already mix with that of ashana lifestyle. Mchew. Com suck my anus

Particularly, I cast and bind the obstinate spirit of folly outta you. Be set free!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2016
MMM is real men.
Contact me if you have reservations. I'll answer all your questions.
WhatsApp : zero eight zero five five four five four seven nine nine.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) by bangging(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Tino86:
Guy u got crack up. Am still rolling on floor. grin grin grin
it will be too late man, coz I can bang beter than u that's why the call me banging... My bangging stick is tested ok...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.