Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kim Clement: The Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Victory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kim Clement: The Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Victory (3060 Views)

How Tb Joshua Predicted Trump Impeachment Before He Became President / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Clement: The Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Victory by benjibabs(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Just like the prophets of old who foretold Christ centuries prior in "code" form – from Isaiah, to David, to Micah, to Hosea and others – Kim Clement hit the bulls eye regarding Trump winning the election - in prophetic "code" form.

Kim's prophetic utterances regarding Trump and Hillary were spoken years ago, before Trump was even a politician.

April 20, 2013

There is a man by the name of Mr. Clark,1 and there is also another man by the name of Donald.2 You are both watching me, saying, “Could it be that God is speaking to me?” Yes, he is! Somebody, just a few minutes before you came on the show, you went out and you took the American flag, and you said, “I’m proud of my nation.”3 You raised it up and God said, “You have been determined through your prayers to influence this nation. You’re watching me; you’re an influential person.” The Spirit of God says, “Hear the word of the prophet to you as a king,4 I will open that door that you prayed about.5 And when it comes time for the election, you will be elected.”

February 10, 2007

There will be a praying president, not a religious one.12 For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will.13 God says, the one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, “he has hot blood.”14 For the Spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way, and the economy of this country shall change rapidly,15 says the Lord of hosts. Listen to the word of the Lord. God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms16 a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power,17 says the Lord of hosts.

January 14, 2006

And some of you said, when the Spirit said, “Hillary Clinton,” some of you shouted out, “yes!” God said, “I have already dealt with her heart, not to be president of this nation,18 but to be president in a Christian world.19 She will have a testimony second to none and will eventually come out with it and make declaration that Christ Jesus saved her marriage,20 saved her child,21 and saved her life.22 And when this happens, there will be a shaking in the Democratic Party so powerful.”23

Listen to the rest in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9c_V9BdPyM
Re: Kim Clement: The Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Victory by Niflheim(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2016
@OP,

Kim Clement also claimed that Atheism will be destroyed in America in 2005!!!

He claimed in December 2004, that god told him that Bin Laden will be captured in 35 days time(FALSE!!!).

He said that in 2005, the average life-span of man will be 100 years.....................YEAH RIGHT!!!

I prefer Kim Kardashian to Kim Clement!!!
Re: Kim Clement: The Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Victory by benjibabs(m): 5:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

He claimed in December 2004, that god told him that Bin Laden will be captured in 35 days time(FALSE!!!).

He said that in 2005, the average life-span of man will be 100 years.....................YEAH RIGHT!!!

Source?
Re: Kim Clement: The Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Victory by IamSantafe(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

Is that why you avoided the one on the topic that has come to pass? Please you guys should stop derailing threads, just to achieve your self-seeking objectives. This thread is about a prophecy he made which came true, and is well documented.

If you want to discredit the man, go open a thread with documented evidence showing that some of his prophecies failed.

As for this one, it came to pass, and that is why it's making this topic, and if you think that what you just wrote will make it go away, well, it won't. The evidence is there and you can't refute it, so deal with it and don't derail the thread. In fact, you mustn't comment.

(1) (Reply)

BLOOD MONEY: Learn From Me As A Human Parts Supplier / The Greatest Law Preacher - Paul Ellis / Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.