Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? (3808 Views)

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2016
MsDelilah:
What do I want with a guy that has an unattractive face? undecided

A cute partner. I could always select his outfit for him. Besides, most times, he'd be in his birthday suit, so who cares. smiley
lmao..birthday suit abi what i you travelled and he has some function to attend of which people who know u will be present with his attractive face if he dresses like a clown its gonna be a disgrace o grin
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2016
As for me...I want both.. Cute face and dressing skill to compliment
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao..birthday suit abi what i you travelled and he has some function to attend of which people who know u will be present with his attractive face if he dresses like a clown its gonna be a disgrace o grin

Lailai, shey we'll leave the house together? I'll make sure his dressing is on point.
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by chronique(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Cutie all the way. I'm not the best dresser and this isn't because I don't know how to dress;I'm mostly non-chalant twards it and I guess it's cos I don't go out often. That beng said,I can't fault a lady based on her dress sense,when I'm not so fantastic in that regard. So,cutie all the way.
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2016
lalasticlala biko com and do your specialty
Re: Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? by costal(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cute rocks but den again who re de people dat will go for ugly once angry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies..i Can't Sleep / It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) / Photos: See The "Side Chick" Written Agreement A Man Drafted For His Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.