Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? (1128 Views)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by deskhal(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hi guys,

Last week i got invited to a birthday party and i was surprised when i saw that almost all the guys had cigeratte to their lips.
I smoke occasionally but mainly weed and i just do it when i'm stressed or depressed, and of course i know the damage it does to my lungs.
But is it that, these days out of 10 guys 7 smoke?
I just turned 20, the age limit i'm looking at is 17-25.
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fvck man

Weed got no harm man

Rasta fvck lo man

Mon de love cloud..weed is life embarassed
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
rubbish question

gerrout
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by ufuosman(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
80 percent of guys smoke now
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Affects lungs not kidney
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Affects lungs not kidney
If the man thinks smoking weed damages his kidneys we don't really need to argue about the effect THC has on the brain wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
200%
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by deskhal(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
rubbish question

gerrout
I don't know you but somehow i believe your IQ is low.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
richommie:
Fvck man

Weed got no harm man

Rasta fvck lo man

Mon de love cloud..weed is life embarassed

Blood fire man! Love # herbs#

1 Like

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
richommie:
Fvck man
Weed got no harm man
weed is life embarassed

The lie you tell yourself to make you sleep at night. smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Fernandowski(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2016
rolling up another joint but still thinking about the last

getting high pays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 24, 2016
E-smokers i hail o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 24, 2016
chojo3000:
E-smokers i hail o
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
The lie you tell yourself to make you sleep at night. smiley

Memba mi tell you paddie
Weed is herbs man
You think it's crawny daddie?
No man. .I beat dem bad
With weed man, you life is yaso nice

Bad chargie

#YOLO
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Running204:
Blood fire man! Love # herbs#
more weed, more life, more strength man! smiley

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Youths just out of touch..... smoking cigarettes thinking it is cool when other youths in this century other youths around the world see smoking cigarettes as a dumb thing to do.... an addiction to avoid. Now smoking weed is a different story.... internationally.
Re: What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? by RoyalBlak007: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
.Jah himself put the ganja.
.deep down ina the earth...... Babylon com light it up

(1) (Reply)

Guys! How True Is This? / Guys Trying To Impress Ladies - Read This / The Most Freaking Snake Story I Have Ever Heard In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.