Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... (4312 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. / How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by ever811(m): 1:43am On Nov 24, 2016
I use to be angry with atheist but now iam not after reading from the bible where it says...."only a fool says in his heart that there is no God and again a scientists,----"Christian Anfinsen"...said...."i think only an idiot can be an atheist.we must admit that there exist an incomprehensible power or forces with limitless foresight and knowledge that started the whole universe going in one place.if the bible that was written thousands of years back,will call an atheist "Fool...then after thousands of years letter a scientists would call them idiots..I beg to believe its no coincidence....I really wish to know how I got to exist, the bible made me understand, after comparing situations and instances to believe there is a supernatural God that created all things.but atheist argued that God did not create me but matter did..and i am always angry each time I tried to consider the atheist madness,because they them selves has no idea how matter created it's self..no atheist has been able to answer how things started..I repeat.. I will take atheist serious only when they convince me how I got to exist...

1 Like

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 3:05am On Nov 24, 2016
You seem to be quite bothered that athiests exist

What sort of madness is this

6 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
You seem to be quite bothered that athiests exist

What sort of madness is this

Its highly illogical that man has knowledge of just 4 percent of the universe but somehow just somehow atheists believe its sufficient enough to reject the existence of the an intelligent transcendent being undecided .

Logic points towards the existence of an immaterial realm , a transcendent realm , from which the universe emerged from . I mean its just common sense .

9 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 3:12am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its highly illogical that man has knowledge of just 4 percent of the universe but somehow just somehow atheists believe its sufficient enough to reject the existence of the an intelligent transcendent being undecided .

Logic point towards the existence of an immaterial realm , a transcendent realm , from which the universe emerged from . I mean its just common sense .
sharrap does that mean it has to be the Abrahamic God and his hippie son undecided

8 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:25am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
sharrap does that mean it has to be the Abrahamic God and his hippie son undecided

Again , religious concepts of the Supreme Being are being attacked as false - this does not in any way mean that the separate conscious transcendent entity does not exist .

Comprende ?

7 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 3:25am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Logic point towards the existence of an immaterial realm , a transcendent realm , from which the universe emerged from . I mean its just common sense .
and by the way if God... Your definition of a transcendent being is outside the universe and cannot be detected in any way, its existence is moot it doesn't matter either way, God could be anyone or anything or completely non-existent entirely. You as a progressive creationist cannot have your cake and eat it too, by having God totally immune from naturalistic scrutiny while still being able to control and affect the universe
Why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Brown47: 3:33am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its highly illogical that man has knowledge of just 4 percent of the universe[/b] but somehow just somehow atheists believe its sufficient enough to reject the existence of the an intelligent transcendent being undecided .

undecidedand somehow man has just 4 percent knowledge of the universe and thinks its sufficient to conjure up a god idea to fill in his ignorance.

16 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
and by the way if God... Your definition of a transcendent being is outside the universe and cannot be detected in any way, its existence is moot it doesn't matter either way, God could be anyone or anything or completely non-existent entirely. You as a progressive creationist cannot have your cake and eat it too, by having God totally immune from naturalistic scrutiny while still being able to control and affect the universe
Why

Scientists know 4 percent of the universe , they have 96 percent of what they can't comprehend and observe . Deal with that first before trying to unravel the mystery behind the existence a transcendent immaterial being that created the universe . God will always be an enigma to man .
God is indeed inscrutable that's why it is reasonable to acknowledge that He is immanent . His immanence brings us closer to Him - this helps us understand God much better .

3 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Brown47:

undecidedand somehow man has just 4 percent knowledge of the universe and thinks its sufficient to conjure up a god idea to fill in his ignorance.

We have discovered that the universe has a beginning and a cause and that it is finite . We have discovered that this material world did not exist 15 billion years ago. What does this suggest ? That an infinite eternal transcendent immaterial realm serves as its source of existence .

Even with the observation of Nature , we can acknowledge that it is indeed complex . There are so many qualities in man like intelligence , dexterity , cognition etc that explicitly suggests that we indeed have a designer . And as constituents of this material world , we never existed at some point in time .

5 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 3:55am On Nov 24, 2016
ever811:
I use to be angry with atheist but now iam not after reading from the bible where it says...."only a fool says in his heart that there is no God and again a scientists,----"Christian Anfinsen"...said...."i think only an idiot can be an atheist.we must admit that there exist an incomprehensible power or forces with limitless foresight and knowledge that started the whole universe going in one place.if the bible that was written thousands of years back,will call an atheist "Fool...then after thousands of years letter a scientists would call them idiots..I beg to believe its no coincidence....I really wish to know how I got to exist, the bible made me understand, after comparing situations and instances to believe there is a supernatural God that created all things.but atheist argued that God did not create me but matter did..and i am always angry each time I tried to consider the atheist madness,because they them selves has no idea how matter created it's self..no atheist has been able to answer how things started..I repeat.. I will take atheist serious only when they convince me how I got to exist...
look dude the only reason why
there are athiests and irreligious people in general is because of the fact that the bible and other supposed infallible works of literature handed down to primitive men over the time has been shown to have been man made
I made a comment about the speed of light been finite therefore light travelling in thy vacum of space wont be as fast on earth so when we look into space we are looking back into the past
When I gave an example of the number of light-years the andromeda galaxy is from earth you posted an extremely ignorant comment of someone that didn't have the slightest clue of astrophysics
You didn't know light-years measured distance not years and called me a waste if "oxygen" and "space"
Lol
Comedy
I didn't take you seriously anymore after that comment btw
Look we are still unravelling the mysteries of our universe
It'll be just ignorant to leave out things we don't understand to God
If you leave the mysteries of our universe to God then God will forever remain a receding pocket of scientific ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:14am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
there are athiests and irreligious people in general is because of the fact that the bible and other supposed infallible works of literature handed down to primitive men over the time has been shown to have been man made

Atheists are ignorant , illogical and arrogant . Deists found God through Reason, Science and Nature and rejected these religious texts . A typical deist believes that God is the power of first cause, nature is the law, and matter is the subject acted upon. But atheists with just an insufficient knowledge of nature rejected the existence of a creator despite the overwhelming evidence for one . And their arguments against the existence of God are presented only through the religious perspective nothing intellectual just like your first response to me undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Brown47: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We have discovered that the universe has a beginning and a cause and that it is finite

By who? and what was in existence before the begining? undecided

We have discovered that this material world did not exist 15 billion years ago.

grin but 6000 years?

What does this suggest ? That an infinite eternal transcendent immaterial realm serves as its source of existence.

and if the suggestion is flawed without bases? in fact you didn't make the suggestions some primitive bronze age guys did for you

Even with the observation of Nature , we can acknowledge that it is indeed complex . There are so many qualities in man like intelligence , dexterity , cognition etc that explicitly suggests that we indeed have a designer . And as constituents of this material world , we never existed at some point in time .

the universe is complex so it needs a designer?, am very sure you'll agree that the designer must be more complex than the universe. If complexity connotes design, then who designed the more complex designer who designed the universe? and so it goes who designed the next?
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by felixomor: 5:42am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Again , religious concepts of the Supreme Being are being attacked as false - this does not in any way mean that the separate conscious transcendent entity does not exist .

Comprende ?

Thats too high for his brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by felixomor: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Brown47:

By who? and what was in existence before the begining? undecided

grin but 6000 years?

and if the suggestion is flawed without bases? in fact you didn't make the suggestions some primitive bronze age guys did for you

the universe is complex so it needs a designer?, am very sure you'll agree that the designer must be more complex than the universe. If complexity connotes design, then who designed the more complex designer who designed the universe? and so it goes who designed the next?

Please where did u read about "6000 years" as age of the universe?

Just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are ignorant , illogical and arrogant . Deists found God through Reason, Science and Nature and rejected these religious texts

The bolded is really the crux of the matter, the rest are just your irrelevant beliefs.
Deist reject the religious text because they accept that today's humans are just fooling themselves with their religious texts.
Isn't it strange you sort to argue by bringing up a deistic point of view.
Aren't you a christian why didn't you bring up Yahweh.
Do you now accept that the theistic way is illogical.

A typical deist believes that God is the power of first cause, nature is the law, and matter is the subject acted upon. But atheists with just an insufficient knowledge of nature rejected the existence of a creator despite the overwhelming evidence for one .
Again you arguing using a view point that's not compatible with yours. Deism and theism are not the same. I wouldn't regard the evidence as overwhelming, that depends on your view point. And most atheist only reject religious Gods, they have no stand on a deistic God.

And their arguments against the existence of God are presented only through the religious perspective nothing intellectual just like your first response to me undecided
What do you mean by intellectual, men you're really arrogant and ignorant. Isn't religion how most people claim to have found God?
Theism is just mass delusion.

8 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Brown47: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2016
felixomor:

Please where did u read about "6000 years" as age of the universe?

Just asking.

Biblical timeline angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jonbellion(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are ignorant , illogical and arrogant . Deists found God through Reason, Science and Nature and rejected these religious texts . A typical deist believes that God is the power of first cause, nature is the law, and matter is the subject acted upon. But atheists with just an insufficient knowledge of nature rejected the existence of a creator despite the overwhelming evidence for one . And their arguments against the existence of God are presented only through the religious perspective nothing intellectual just like your first response to me undecided
I don't think I've ever explicitly said gods don't exist
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by wirinet(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Brown47:

That is the problem I have with you theist, you just conjure up a belief entirely based on ignorance and without any base in reality and then arrogantly spread that ignorance as knowledge.
Who told you we have 4% knowledge of the entire universe? We do not even know the extent of the universe before knowing any percentage of it. Maybe we have knowledge of 4% of the space around our bubble centred around us. We can only see about 15 billion lightyears in every direction. Outside that 15billion light years, no body knows.

1 Like

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Niflheim(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2016
@OP,

This is what the Talmud(an ancient jewish book) said about your saviour's mum!!!......................."She played the harlot with carpenters!!!"

@OP,

Now see what Robert Ingersoll, a 20th Century thinker, said about the Trinity:...................................."Nothing can be more idiotic and absurd than the doctrine of the Trinity!!!"

@OP, could this be a mere coincidence?!!! Let's compare the 2 situations!!! Hpw could it be that after so many centuries, there are still modern men who insist that your religion was started by a harlot?!!! Why you dey worship for church nah?!!! No be brothel be di true christian place of worship?!!! Do virgins get pregnant?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Brown47: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists are ignorant , illogical and arrogant . Deists found God through Reason, Science and Nature and rejected these religious texts .

Are you a Deist?

A typical deist believes that[b] God[/b] is the power of first cause, nature is the law, and matter is the subject acted upon.

What god? humaniod? force? or...

But atheists with just an insufficient knowledge of nature rejected the existence of a creator despite the overwhelming evidence for one . And their arguments against the existence of God are presented only through the religious perspective nothing intellectual just like your first response to me undecided

its like your're falling into deism when they can't prove god in their religious context, they then find an escape route through deism.
Mr man god which deist uphold is not what you think, it can be anything!

4 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by wirinet(m): 7:38am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
I don't think I've ever explicitly said gods don't exist
God explicitly does not exist. God is a meaningless term, only assigned meaning by the people that created the god. That is why god had been a caring female, a vengeful and war like king, a saviour from political and spiritual bondage, the sun, various animals, etc. People also infuse their created concepts of God with magical powers like creation, healing, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent,omni everything.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Brown47: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
wirinet:

That is the problem I have with you theist, you just conjure up a belief entirely based on ignorance and without any base in reality and then arrogantly spread that ignorance as knowledge.
Who told you we have 4% knowledge of the entire universe? We do not even know the extent of the universe before knowing any percentage of it. Maybe we have knowledge of 4% of the space around our bubble centred around us. We can only see about 15 billion lightyears in every direction. Outside that 15billion light years, no body knows.

KingEbukasBlog:

Its highly illogical that man has knowledge of just 4 percent of the universe[/b] but somehow just somehow atheists believe its sufficient enough to reject the existence of the an intelligent transcendent being undecided .

My responds

understand somehow man has just 4 percent knowledge of the universe and thinks its sufficient to conjure up a god idea to fill in his ignorance.

understand what i meant
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by ever811(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
you see that's the problem with you people, OK..OK...its not the Abrahamic God and his hippie son...so can you tell us who it is?..Thank you...
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by jayriginal: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Where did you get your figure from?

1 Like

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by ever811(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016
jonbellion:
I made a comment about the speed of light been finite therefore light travelling in thy vacum of space wont be as fast on earth so when we look into space we are looking back into the past
When I gave an example of the number of light-years the andromeda galaxy is from earth you posted an extremely ignorant comment of someone that didn't have the slightest clue of astrophysics
You didn't know light-years measured distance not years and called me a waste if "oxygen" and "space"
Lol
Comedy
I didn't take you seriously anymore after that comment btw
Look we are still unravelling the mysteries of our universe
It'll be just ignorant to leave out things we don't understand to God
If you leave the mysteries of our universe to God then God will forever remain a receding pocket of scientific ignorance
your opinion though that I have no clue about physics, which shouldn't be handicap to my believe of an external power that started your discoveries..its obvious you have no clue of the spiritual that's why you can never understand a thing from spiritual truth. and I tell you what,!...the bible identify your likes thousands of years ago...."spiritual things are foolish to those who are lost already " that's what the bible said about you.now another thing is this..the bible is conclusive about the creator of all things "God" and you guys are yet to conclude your research to prove that point wrong by presenting us with facts not theories how everything started but always grunt about your theories still in process.WHY NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU CONCLUDE your findings and establish it as fact before you discard "God" as the beginning of all things?....I will take atheist serious only when they tell me who or what started all things...
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by foladara777(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2016
ever811:
you see that's the problem with you people, OK..OK...its not the Abrahamic God and his hippie son...so can you tell us who it is?..Thank you...
D problem is not just that u believe God exists, it's that u believe he's also all-powerful, all-loving... These two attributes are irreconcilable if you consider natural disasters and stuff

1 Like

Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by foladara777(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
ever811:
your opinion though that I have no clue about physics, which shouldn't be handicap to my believe of an external power that started your discoveries..its obvious you have no clue of the spiritual that's why you can never understand a thing from spiritual truth. and I tell you what,!...the bible identify your likes thousands of years ago...."spiritual things are foolish to those who are lost already " that's what the bible said about you.now another thing is this..the bible is conclusive about the creator of all things "God" and you guys are yet to conclude your research to prove that point wrong by presenting us with facts not theories how everything started but always grunt about your theories still in process.WHY NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU CONCLUDE your findings and establish it as fact before you discard "God" as the beginning of all things?....I will take atheist serious only when they tell me who or what started all things...
Actually, the duty to prove is on you... You are the one asserting that God created d universe, if u can't show how he did it then it's just a meer assertion not proof...
And if u claim because the world is amazing there has to be a creator... Well, if there is a creator of this world, that creator must be more amazing then d world he created, so how did a God that amazing come to be?? Who created him??
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by ever811(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2016
foladara777:

D problem is not just that u believe God exists, it's that u believe he's also all-powerful, all-loving... These two attributes are irreconcilable if you consider natural disasters and stuff
you consider and attributes those point to justify your ignorance about God's way of doing things because you have never care to read the bible and understand what God said about those situations..I don't want to go far yet but I understand where you are heading to,..I beg you to answer this question with a sincere heart."..will some one hold you accountable if you destroy your invention for not functioning as you intended?.. iam waiting for your answer
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Wilgrea7(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

you couldn't have said it better bro

atheism isn't just a case of hasty generalisation but also arrogance and ignorance.. there is no manner of thinking that doesn't validate the existence of a supreme being.. but since they judge the abrahamic God based on books, they conclude that no supreme being exists at all

Wilgrea7:
one reason i laugh at atheists is this mentality

i found contradictions in the bible
i did a lot of research
i found out through biased research of the bible and some other articles that the Christian God is false
therefore since the Christian God is false, then no god exists.
now i will look for research information stating that all we see today came from soup.. I'll reject all evidence whatsoever of a creator.. a creator can't exist because i found the Christian god(only) to be a lie.
no matter whatever rational points you bring forth, i won't still accept
i will now stay awake till 3 am in the morning attacking a god i don't believe exists

the above is very typical of most(not all) nairaland atheists

sometimes i wish could sell them off to mars
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by foladara777(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
ever811:
you consider and attributes those point to justify your ignorance about God's way of doing things because you have never care to read the bible and understand what God said about those situations..I don't want to go far yet but I understand where you are heading to,..I beg you to answer this question with a sincere heart."..will some one hold you accountable if you destroy your invention for not functioning as you intended?.. iam waiting for your answer
Really, earthquakes and hurricanes are a punishment from God... Haiti, a Christian country lost 100000 people to natural disasters and there less holy countries that ate doing good like Norway and Sweden... D children that died are sinners too right
If men contemplated God the same way they contemplated men, God will be seen worse than Hitler... Remember God sent 42kids to death by bears because they made jest of a prophet... That's disturbing
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by Wilgrea7(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

This is what the Talmud(an ancient jewish book) said about your saviour's mum!!!......................."She played the harlot with carpenters!!!"

@OP, could this be a mere coincidence?!!! Let's compare the 2 situations!!! Hpw could it be that after so many centuries, there are still modern men who insist that your religion was started by a harlot?!!! Why you dey worship for church nah?!!! No be brothel be di true christian place of worship?!!! Do virgins get pregnant?!!!

seriously, i laugh at atheists who say that the holy spirit slept with mary like a human.... or raped mary... or any of that sort.. the Virgin birth is a birth without sexual intercourse.. it has happened in some other religions before Christianity..... also, i became more sure about the ignorance of atheists on this matter when i read one of the books termed pseudographical by the church.... if you want to understand the virgin birth go nd read the gospel of truth... or other apocryphal books... it will help you understand
Re: Atheist...this No Coincidence Pls... by felixomor: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Brown47:

Biblical timeline angry

Which biblical timeline?
From which verse exactly, please?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Religion The Problem Of The World? / Apostle Suleman Was Benson Idahosa "House-boy" The Great History Of Idahosa / Help, Give Me Ideas On How To Start A Charity Organization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.