Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim (18654 Views)

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / I Was Shocked When An INEC Official Demanded $1m Bribe From Me – Jimoh Ibrahim / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2016
In apparent defiance of an Appeal Court ruling that set aside the Justice Abang judgement that ordered INEC to publish Jimoh Ibrahim’s name as the Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship candidate for the November 26 election in Ondo State, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim has vowed to continue with his campaign.

The three-man panel of the appeal court led by Justice Ibrahim Saulawa, in a unanimous judgment delivered on Wednesday held that Justice Abang acted without jurisdiction when he made orders against those that were not parties ‎before him.

The appeal court also nullified the primary said to have been conducted by the Biyi Poroye-led state executive of the Ali Modu Sheriff faction of the party which produced Ibrahim as the governorship candidate of the party in the state.

According to a report by The Interview, the candidate of the Modu Sheriff faction of the PDP, Ibrahim, dismissed the ruling, saying “the judgment is very vague; it is nebulous and ambiguous.”

He added, “The court did not make a consequential order asking INEC to remove my name; so nobody can remove my name from the ballot. The judgment is very vague; it is nebulous and ambiguous. INEC cannot dare to remove my name.

“INEC will pay billions of naira in damages if it dares to do that. What will it be acting on? There is no consequential order. The order is empty; it’s an empty voyage of discovery!

“I’m continuing my campaign. Nobody can stop me.

“Yes. I’ll invite you to the victory party on Sunday, after the election.”

http://punchng.com/pdp-candidate-nobody-can-stop-jimoh-ibrahim/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2016
This man's supplier needs international recognition..

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by richidinho(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2016
grin

Jimoh in Inec office to get Certificate of Return

And police is like "are you mad"? grin grin

Do you want to be unfortunate in life?

That is me putting on yellow top, incase police fvckup i dey wait

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Atiku2019: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Collenshy2020(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Loser.

7 Likes

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Ok
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

ondo W**d at work. He has lost it already

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2016
DONSMITH123:

ondo W**d at work. He has lost it already
Eye Yam Telling You..

1 Like

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by VampireeM(f): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2016
I dont blame FFK that called him names... This man is just an agent of confusion... A terrible manager who cant manage his various companies but want to manage a state. His rep on channels tv was just saying rubbish when asked about his boss incompetence wrt business. Yeye dey ooze.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by sarrki(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2016
You are right sire

God will stop you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:
I dont blame FFK that called him names... This man is just an agent of confusion... A terrible manager who cant manage his various companies but want to manage a state. His rep on channels tv was just saying rubbish when asked about his boss incompetence wrt business. Yeye dey ooze.

Jimoh is a loser and will continue to be a loser. God knows y it turns out this way. The state would have been crying for mercy should Jimoh happened to be the governor elect.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2016
jimoh jimoh grin
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:
You are right sire

God will stop you

gbam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:

my love... kiss
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by stephnie1(f): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2016
ok o
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by VampireeM(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2016
OnankpaBa:

my love... kiss

sweetheart I have missed you... hope your bestfriend told you all I said while you were away. Wetin you bring back for me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:

sweetheart I have missed you... hope your bestfriend told you all I said while you were away. Wetin you bring back for me grin

sure!!! Don did. I missed you too dear.

Enough goodies for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:

OnankpaBa:

sure!!! Don did. I missed you too dear.
Enough goodies for you.

See love. *cough
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2016
DONSMITH123:

See love. *cough

grin
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by melvinjames: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2016
The three-man panel of the appeal court led by Justice Ibrahim Saulawa, in a unanimous judgment delivered on Wednesday held that Justice Abang acted without jurisdiction when he made orders against those that were not parties ‎before him.

Justice Abang can no longer help you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Nukualofa: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Finally NgeneUkwuenu nominates Jimoh as PDP candidate grin

8 Likes

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Nukualofa:
Finally NgeneUkwuenu nominates Jimoh as PDP candidate grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Sijo01(f): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Criminal!
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2016
the same jegede that came from ondo central constituency. D same mimiko came from ondo central. It will shock u on the outcome of the poll. So far Aketi is leading. Aketi is breaking the cycle of repeating the people in ondo state politics. Election is not won on nairaland. That was how donald trump won in united states of america election. Even the Akure indigene are voting for Aketi. U are here saying rubbish. The money mimiko av been hidden for so many years will be wasted on saturday governorship election. Aketi will win massively on saturday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by fitzmayowa: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2016
I guess jimoh abi na jinadu is above the law...Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by fitzmayowa: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

As in ehn, the weed no be here...cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by loopmangoat(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2016
So that pig jimoh is still talking
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by melvinjames: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Jegede is winning

1 Like

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by jeeqaa7(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
this statement reeks of impunity .... these men wouldnt take their time
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Oh Please Jimoh!

1 Like

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
But, wetin dey worry this man na?

He's too arrogant undecided

Sense needs to be beaten into His thick, fat skull

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Generation Has Failed Nigerians - Wole Soyinka / Reps Summon Emefiele Over Dollar Deposits / Social Media Our Greatest Nightmare- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.