Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim (18661 Views)

Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / I Was Shocked When An INEC Official Demanded $1m Bribe From Me – Jimoh Ibrahim / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by kings09(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Y not tel Inec n also conduct d election
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2016
To serve your people is now by fire by force huh?

selfish man, you just want to get there for your own personal interest.
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2016
to serve my people is by force..i juz dey laff nigerian politricks...a country where power and greed is more prevalent than even oxygen..
DONSMITH123:
In apparent defiance of an Appeal Court ruling that set aside the Justice Abang judgement that ordered INEC to publish Jimoh Ibrahim’s name as the Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship candidate for the November 26 election in Ondo State, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim has vowed to continue with his campaign.

The three-man panel of the appeal court led by Justice Ibrahim Saulawa, in a unanimous judgment delivered on Wednesday held that Justice Abang acted without jurisdiction when he made orders against those that were not parties ‎before him.

The appeal court also nullified the primary said to have been conducted by the Biyi Poroye-led state executive of the Ali Modu Sheriff faction of the party which produced Ibrahim as the governorship candidate of the party in the state.

According to a report by The Interview, the candidate of the Modu Sheriff faction of the PDP, Ibrahim, dismissed the ruling, saying “the judgment is very vague; it is nebulous and ambiguous.”

He added, “The court did not make a consequential order asking INEC to remove my name; so nobody can remove my name from the ballot. The judgment is very vague; it is nebulous and ambiguous. INEC cannot dare to remove my name.

“INEC will pay billions of naira in damages if it dares to do that. What will it be acting on? There is no consequential order. The order is empty; it’s an empty voyage of discovery!

“I’m continuing my campaign. Nobody can stop me.

“Yes. I’ll invite you to the victory party on Sunday, after the election.”

http://punchng.com/pdp-candidate-nobody-can-stop-jimoh-ibrahim/
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2016
angry INEC should do the needful
DONSMITH123:
In apparent defiance of an Appeal Court ruling that set aside the Justice Abang judgement that ordered INEC to publish Jimoh Ibrahim’s name as the Peoples Democratic Party’s governorship candidate for the November 26 election in Ondo State, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim has vowed to continue with his campaign.

The three-man panel of the appeal court led by Justice Ibrahim Saulawa, in a unanimous judgment delivered on Wednesday held that Justice Abang acted without jurisdiction when he made orders against those that were not parties ‎before him.

The appeal court also nullified the primary said to have been conducted by the Biyi Poroye-led state executive of the Ali Modu Sheriff faction of the party which produced Ibrahim as the governorship candidate of the party in the state.

According to a report by The Interview, the candidate of the Modu Sheriff faction of the PDP, Ibrahim, dismissed the ruling, saying “the judgment is very vague; it is nebulous and ambiguous.”

He added, “The court did not make a consequential order asking INEC to remove my name; so nobody can remove my name from the ballot. The judgment is very vague; it is nebulous and ambiguous. INEC cannot dare to remove my name.

“INEC will pay billions of naira in damages if it dares to do that. What will it be acting on? There is no consequential order. The order is empty; it’s an empty voyage of discovery!

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Chiedu4Trump: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This man's supplier needs international recognition..
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2016
He is not far from Oshogbo, who knows what he must have taken! Let him continue to wallow in the state, it will clear from his eyes soon.
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by enkienki(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Hehehehehe Jimoh Ibrahim is a huge and talented ACTOR. I wonder why nollywood hasn't discovered this ingenious talent. Wereeeee!
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by jonced(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
From this outburst, it is abundantly clear that he never hoped to win but was acting out the script of his sponsors to scuttle PDP's campaign.
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by aalangel(f): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2016
Egbon, it's OK now. You've lost it already.
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Miles300: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Not as if wen he gets the power there is any reasonable thing that he will do
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by akinluyi02(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Bros park well make we see front...na inec wan return ur money story
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by yinkslinks(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Fat ugly pig forming donald trump. remember this is naija not America oooooo
DONSMITH123:

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by phemmie06(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Nobody can stop you truly but court has stopped you, go and queue for 2021, or to serve ondo people is by FORCE? if it is by force you can initiate some programs which they will benefit from.
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by biggy26: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

This guy u too funny o....lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by shumuel(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2016
Whats he feeling like ? PDP members and candidates are Proud Deseptive People grin
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by kinibigdeal(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Do you need my help? You sound confused.
Johnnyessence:
the same jegede that came from ondo central constituency. D same mimiko came from ondo central. It will shock u on the outcome of the poll. So far Aketi is leading. Aketi is breaking the cycle of repeating the people in ondo state politics. Election is not won on nairaland. That was how donald trump won in united states of america election. Even the Akure indigene are voting for Aketi. U are here saying rubbish. The money mimiko av been hidden for so many years will be wasted on saturday governorship election. Aketi will win massively on saturday.

1 Like

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Jalinco: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2016
How to stop PDP from having two candidates in any election.

Remove Okon Abang from judiciary
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by ERO32: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Jimoh is a loser and will continue to be a loser. God knows y it turns out this way. The state would have been crying for mercy should Jimoh happened to be the governor elect.
[img][/img] angry Jimoh be like. Where is the nearest apc office let me cover up because the game is over"
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by fixmeon: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2016
This man no go go rest, imposter....
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by DrObum(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:
grin

Jimoh in Inec office to get Certificate of Return

And police is like "are you mad"? grin grin

Do you want to be unfortunate in life?

That is me putting on yellow top, incase police fvckup i dey wait
Guy, aswear you lack joy!

grin grin
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by iyanuden(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2016
DAMN!!! grin grin grin grin grin [color=#550000][/color]
BeeBeeOoh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Yahami(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:
grin

Jimoh in Inec office to get Certificate of Return

And police is like "are you mad"? grin grin

Do you want to be unfortunate in life?

That is me putting on yellow top, incase police fvckup i dey wait

Join police in their black uniform now, we need your type to join NPF
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by kassy777: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:
I dont blame FFK that called him names... This man is just an agent of confusion... A terrible manager who cant manage his various companies but want to manage a state. His rep on channels tv was just saying rubbish when asked about his boss incompetence wrt business. Yeye dey ooze.
A friend told me that, no day passes without him and others praying for forgiveness for voting for Buhari. I too regreted so much for voting for animals that has come to cause genocide. If I had not voted for Buhari, there would been no Justice Okon, Jimoh etc. that is about to cause genecide. Since we voted for this animal, he had not obeyed any court order. His associate like Okon, Like Jimoh are bent on killing innocent Nigerians again. Oh My God, forgive our mistakes for voting these things they call human beings but they are in real sense very wicked people. Jimoh is spiting fire because he is backed by the Buhari. God thank your hearing our prayer.
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by festusbarry(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:

sweetheart I have missed you... hope your bestfriend told you all I said while you were away. Wetin you bring back for me grin

Please do oooh I want to attend u guys wedding ....
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by zoomman(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Loser.

YOU MEAN SORE LOSER.
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Btruth: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Arrant nonsense. This is one of the reasons why reasonable people of Ondo state will not have such like you to rule them.

Too much arrogance. Anyway, try anything silly, Buhari government will deal with you.

Iranu!
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Playwhizard(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
i guess most of u commenting are not residents of ondo state..jimoh is not intereated in being a governor all he wants to do is to scatter everything for mimiko and eyitayo meanwhile buhari is not is backbone....jimoh is not ready to serve ondo people he came to torment mimiko for what he did to him (story for another day)..so eyitayo was affected by the disease jimoh dagboru inflicted on mimiko..i congratulate jimoh for he has accomplished is mission...

AKETI all the way..

OTUN OTUN NI O.....
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
if this guy is a real billionaire like he claims what does he need governorship for? He can fund the states budget.

There are original billionaire and fake billionaires sha. cool
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
ERO32:
[img][/img] angry Jimoh be like. Where is the nearest apc office let me cover up because the game is over"

Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by magoo10(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
mad man
Re: I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim by Hardeydamola(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
And when this Comic series ongoing in Ondo confuses INEC sote dey print Name of wrong candidate on Ballot paper some people will still say it's APC's fault.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.