Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up (2033 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / We Are Going F**K All Night / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2016
A popular Kenyan OAP, Anita Raey has warned her future husband that if he messes her up, he will face the worst revenge ever. She will sleep with the all the men in his family, f*ck him up so bad he will wish death.

Anita, a former breakfast co-host at Ghetto Radio now at Milele FM, in an angry rant posted on her social media pages, said her heart has been broken so many times by the so many men she gave it away to. She is ready to love again but she won’t let the lucky bugger drag her through hell!

She wrote:

I know every man who wants to date me is on Facebook..So I will use this platform to deliver this message…. I have let a few of you men break my heart..Am angry coz I never learn and will still love another of your species… But I swear if one more man breaks my heart… I will put him through the same shiet… I will f*ck you up so bad you will wish death.. With that said I will bang all men in your family if you f*ck with me… This is coming from a very angry and hurt place… Now Y’all have a lovely night.. PS.. am really a nice person.. Might be hard to believe but I am.’
In one of her comments Anita said:

“IF ONE MORE JUST F*CKS ME OVER AGAIN.. AM GOING BONKUS ON HIM.. AM DONE BEING NICE.. MY HEART IS NOT A FOOTBALL PITCH.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/lady-threatens-to-fk-all-men-in-future.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by madridguy(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Certified Animashaun grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Rexhenrex(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2016
.oh kenya? Issokay....

if your Mum ever borrowed Money from
you and promised to give u back but never
did, hit the 'Like' button. I need to know
how many we are
hehehe....but we still love them grin

16 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Milanfan(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2016
See as she be sef undecided undecided.Why won't she be use and dump. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by SmellingAnus(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2016
I really do think that Kenyans are also from BANGladesh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2016
[size=15pt]Na My tOtO you go use fück'EM??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by kinggogo: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Y won't dey break it undecided

C hw weird nd fugly she is undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by VampireeM(f): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2016
I clicked expecting to see a sexy a lady making the useless threat and it turns out to be an amoeba...

BTW, what makes her think those men in the future husband's family would like to fvck her undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Who are doing?

Is that not why some guys term most ladies as "sex objects"? Btw...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by japhmanuel: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Only in Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2016
I talk am; NA KENYA

3 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by BlaQWolf: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2016
japhmanuel:
Only in Kenya grin

Only in Kenya Bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by makydebbie(f): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Na who Toto go suffer hiv

Better be happy he married you sefundecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by jamalnation(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Wtf
Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by BabaRamota1980: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2016
Kenya again!
Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Nukualofa: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
The babe doesn't look sexy so i don't know any member of my family that will bat an eyelid about sleeping with her but she might seduce my grand dad

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by olobemotors(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
.oh kenya? Issokay....

if your Mum ever borrowed Money from
you and promised to give u back but never
did, hit the 'Like' button. I need to know
how many we are
hehehe....but we still love them grin

not just that but to later ask you if you have been paying for all the food u've been eating or clothes u've been wearing and pray for you to be able to pay up the one you owe her since birth....God bless alll the abiamo tòo tó

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Rexhenrex(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2016
olobemotors:

not just that but to later ask you if you have been paying for all the food u've been eating or clothes u've been wearing and pray for you to be able to pay up the one you owe her since birth....God bless alll the abiamo tòo tó
lmao....ahswear you know right!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by MackBrooklyn: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Good for her cool

And to all the ladies out there deceiving us, wasting our precious time, our airtime, our money, our food . . . Your future husband will not show on your wedding day!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by franklynsunny(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Who lose
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by nedu2000(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2016
She is always going to sleep with men,not withstanding

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2016
wharay re oo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Beamborla(f): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Awesome! cheesy
Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by chiefojiji(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2016
she look fvked up already!
too late to bang d bangers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by iykekelvins(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Tchew, see as she ugly. Yimu.
Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by xclassic: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I really do think that Kenyans are also from BANGladesh lipsrsealed

hahaha The Big Bang Theory

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
why y'all surprised.. she's Kenyan
Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by wayne4loan: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
" When a woman is not mentally endowed, her pvssy suffers"
Re: Lady Threatens To F**k All Men In Future Husband Family If He Ever Messes Her Up by Splinz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
So na to Bleep all the entire family dey hungry you since

(1) (Reply)

attention!!! / Do Flat Ladies Wear Bra Too? Discuss. / A Brother Is +1 Today; Happy Birthday Greatness22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.