Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

attention!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / attention!!! (2039 Views)

She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / Guys, What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Get A Girl's Attention? / Kileleyii!!! See Photos Of A Girl Slaying So Hard For Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

attention!!! by 2Direct(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
This dude look promising when he started off his music campaign last year.

he got so many love, encouragement and i could remember some financial supports some nairalanders gave him back then.
he was so popular that i started to wonder if he owned naira land.

but hes been quiet for sometime now musically.

although he said his education was slowing him down which is understandable.

but today i want to make a deal with him.
i will sign him on if he could get his groove back-on by droppping 3joints before April 2017.

your attention is needed here air force.

seun please move this to front page.
im a big fan of air force one.

3 Likes

Re: attention!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
In adaksbullet's voice *Airbus1 ur attention is needed. grin

Cc:Airforce1
Re: attention!!! by myfantasies(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
angry angry

OP is asking for the impossible
Re: attention!!! by samincredible44(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
So for ur mind na u don turn don jazzy abi.wetin b d name of ur record label.useless thread
Re: attention!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
What's d difference between Airforce 1 and Sky B, Sky B reached d sky and fell down,airforce 1 still dey Air dey swallow Bird shit,
Forgive me for i know not what i just spewed.
I just wan yan dust.

8 Likes

Re: attention!!! by CentaurXX: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keep waiting bro.

The sooner you realise waiting for such is like waiting for me to grow boobs the sooner you'd break free from this illusion grin
Re: attention!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
shocked
Re: attention!!! by Heterodox(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Three singles! common guy, the dude ain't no Olamide. He may actually if he is up to his game. Like date and drop three single ladies.

1 Like

Re: attention!!! by Heterodox(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
angry angry
A physiological impossibility.
Re: attention!!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Asking Airforce1 to drop a Nice single is like breaking the back of a beast . Not that its impossible but hen will give birth firstsmiley

1 Like

Re: attention!!! by ObioratheBully: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ive never laughed this hard in my life before..

1 Like

Re: attention!!! by herzernIsHere: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ok
Re: attention!!! by Airforce1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
2Direct:
This dude look promising when he started off his music campaign last year.
he got so many love, encouragement and i could remember some financial supports some nairalanders gave him back then.
he was so popular that i started to wonder if he owned naira land.
but hes been quiet for sometime now musically.
although he said his education was slowing him down which is understandable.
but today i want to make a deal with him.
i will sign him on if he could get his groove back-on by droppping 3joints before April 2017.
your attention is needed here air force.
seun please move this to front page.
im a big fan of air force one.

Thanks for this deal.

iyanu mashele soon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: attention!!! by habbyy03: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
~nairaland chai!!! cheesy
Re: attention!!! by 2Direct(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Airforce1:

Thanks for this deal.

iyanu mashele soon.
nice.
ive sent you mail ok.

1 Like

Re: attention!!! by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
What's wrong with sending him a pm?

1 Like

Re: attention!!! by iykekelvins(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
One of his numerous alts spotted..
Am arahia..
Re: attention!!! by 2Direct(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
What's wrong with sending him a pm?
its difficult to get him talk to you off mairaland lol
Re: attention!!! by Ginaz(f): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
I was a fan of his, but his way this days it a little put off. His posts comes off immature and pointless to me, there are things one needs to keep to themselves but airforce throws all his tantrum and immature talks not befitting for a mature guy outside.

It's a huge turn off, displaying his pictures, pictures of girlfriends, pictures of his money, garri, milk, house.

It's a huge turn off, and it doesn't sounds mature from a guy I placed high expectations on. I'm disappointed to say the truth. sad

I wish him Good luck on his career though, he should keep his head up despite all the jabs directed at his musical career here in nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: attention!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
CentaurXX:
Keep waiting bro.
The sooner you realise waiting for such is like waiting for me to grow boobs the sooner you'd break free from this illusion grin
myfantasies:
angry angry

MzMayD:
Asking Airforce1 to drop a Nice single is like breaking the back of a beast . Not that its impossible but hen will give birth firstsmiley

Wicked people gringrin
Re: attention!!! by Winnelyn(f): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
whats ur problem with him? its funny how the people who know the least about you have the most to say undecided
Re: attention!!! by 2Direct(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ginaz:
I was a fan of his, but his way this days it a little put off. His posts comes off immature and pointless to me, there are things one needs to keep to themselves but airforce throws all his tantrum and immature talks not befitting for a mature guy outside.

It's a huge turn off, displaying his pictures, pictures of girlfriends, pictures of his money, garri, milk, house.

It's a huge turn off, and it doesn't sounds mature from a guy I placed high expectations on. I'm disappointed to say the truth. sad
youthful exuberance lol

1 Like

Re: attention!!! by Heterodox(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ginaz:

I wish him Good luck on his career though, he should keep his head up despite all the jabs directed at his musical career here in nairaland.
Words of a ignored admirer.

3 Likes

Re: attention!!! by Presh900(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
whats ur problem with him? its funny how the people who know the least about you have the most to say undecided
Fine girl...... I love ur lips
Re: attention!!! by Whytelyon(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2016

Being very sincere, I don't know why fellows don't like Airforce1. I do see how fellows bash him daily basis like they bashing some guy who's really lost it,or has he really lost it.. I don't get why this hatred is so strong.

2 Likes

Re: attention!!! by Ginaz(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Heterodox:

Admirer? Why are some people this dumb? A girl will tell a guy some truths they will say she is eyeing him.

This why black man will always think backward. Please for your information, so things will be clear, I'm not that type of a girl to Admirer a guy that shows his idiocy to the whole world. I'm only showing concern cos it looks foolish and I want him to stop.

Based on his reviews I had become a fan and was bitterly disappointed to see all these. Don't say trash cos that's all you can comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: attention!!! by Ginaz(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Heterodox:

Admirer? Why are some people this dumb? A girl will tell a guy some truths they will say she is eyeing him.

This why black man will always think backward. Please for your information, so things will be clear, I'm not that type of a girl to Admirer a guy that shows his idiocy to the whole world. I'm only showing concern cos it looks foolish and I want him to stop.

Based on his reviews I had become a fan and was bitter disappointed to see all these. Don't say u can comprehend.
Re: attention!!! by Chidonc(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Heterodox:
tell urself the truth, all she typed up there is the truth, airforce1 has been behaving immaturely as of late, i vividly remain when he released is single ;diva, instead of taking corrections for constructive critism of his work, he typed and i quote; spits in thread and work out.

2 Likes

Re: attention!!! by Winnelyn(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Presh900:
Fine girl...... I love ur lips

warhawk u troll with an alternative riit what do u benefit undecided
Re: attention!!! by Masonic(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
You stand a higher chance of discovering Mungo Park.

3 Likes

Re: attention!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ginaz:

You this girl. You get brain, but you've refused to share the wisdom with me. I know what to do.

1 Like

Re: attention!!! by Presh900(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:

w.arhawk u troll with an alternative riit what do u benefit undecided
hehe... Wasn't trolling, was only teasing you.... Too bad you couldn't see that i have a hardcore crush on ya **

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies / Lady Accuses Her Man Of Cheating Because His Cum After Sex Wasn't That Thick / What Is The Name Or Breed Of This Snake I Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.