Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career (30112 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by dumie(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
He must have a razz behaviour.. no wonder Toyin left him..

2 Likes

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
she prolly fell for him cos of his money i suppose
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Mpanyi: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
People writing bullshit on the internet, just for patronage. Why roping someone that didn't have anything to do with the whole thing? Why even write about a theft by somebody that is already being handled by the police? Is the guy the only thief in the whole world. Not that I'm supporting theft. No! Many people do worse and get away with it, even without any stigmatizm. Let them leave this guy alone online. Meanwhile, people should be careful of their actions.

1 Like

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

friend of a thief is also a thief

Stupid, talk. So that makes her a very serious thief. SMH at the level of your ignorance

1 Like

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by hjedua(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
What a tragic story!
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by adatemi: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
This cannot affect Toyin's career, it has absolutely nothing to do with her. She was not with the suspect when it happened. I don't get it, why this writer would insinuate such.
Her name was mentioned only so that it can make the headline & it sure did or people like me wouldn't have read the article.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Fantastic2m(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Stupid, talk. So that makes her a very serious thief. SMH at the level of your ignorance
you must be a thief too

1 Like

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Ahmadgani(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don't know her
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
always in the news for the wrong reasons, she is kinda becoming an osho-free.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by sleeveless: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
I laugh at black in general, so many person's are castigating this guy, but if it happens to the queen of england they call it Kleptomania
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by tobe4real(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Riddler32:
Yoruba Demons and cohorts. In the last picture i tired hard not to believe it is her.

What's with Yoruba people with make-ups and creams?
as in ehh i don't understand it myself,maybe it will be my research project for my phd,its a question begging for answers
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by shumuel(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
What nonsense angry they are not married, so why should his life affect her's ? Biko leave with her own maddness, donot add to it grin
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by onatisi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
toyin chilling with iphone thief
Guy u get bad mouth ooooo grin
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
The way bloggers are using Nairaland to destroy other people's image is crazy.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by sheyinoni(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

Trust me that means u are a BIG ole as well,because am positive u have a criminal friend if that's how u wanna see it.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Ameekas(f): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
She is such a talented actress,hope she overcome all this soon cos for now she ll be seen as a former babe of a thief...
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
imagine! we are saying village people have finally caught up with seun the Afonja iPhone thief, una dey talk Yeye toto oops! sorry Toyin career? Mtcheww
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by ArabMopol(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Op what are u insinuating , that Toyin bewitched him with juju so he will be stealing around or he steal the phone just to use am empress the yeloba actress ? the guy is a thief... borrow borrow rich lifestyle, who told you he can acquire those phones if he wanted... how much is he earning as a movie producer and marketer he get luck he for don dey do owambe for hell fire now
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I am enjoying this though
You're not a sadist, are you?
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
angry Naija mentality sha sad They are just trying to drag her name in the mud. Toyin did not steal. They should leave her alone.
Better still she should make a public statement to that effect.
That Seun us even immature. He gave a lady a gift and collected it back shocked
fpeter:
so una no get work again? Na to dey analyze people lives and to dey drink panadol for dia headaches?
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

You're not a sadist, are you?
You called me a runs girl
Now you calling me a sadist. Look i dont know you, you have not said anything that made sense to me, ive never liked any of your posts, i am not following you, dont come across as a know-it-all cos you will really be pissing me off more than this.

If you have been trying to impress me, you have used the worst tactics ever. This is too immature and silly a thing for anyone to do

That's how sad i am right now gringrin

Bye
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Riddler32: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

I differ to agree with your quote. Was Jesus a thief when spreading the gospel to the gentiles? Is like saying, caring and helping a HIV patient makes one a victim too.

Please make an educated argument and stop reasoning like a toddler.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Riddler32: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
tobe4real:
as in ehh i don't understand it myself,maybe it will be my research project for my phd,its a question begging for answers

grin. That will definitely make a reasonable and arguable Phd thesis. Nonetheless, don't forget to reference Nairaland in your future research.

1 Like

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Toyin is a bad market for any decent man with functional brain. She can only attract men like Egbegbe and his type. She is a no-no for me.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by fpeter(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
angry Naija mentality sha sad They are just trying to drag her name in the mud. Toyin did not steal. They should leave her alone.
Better still she should make a public statement to that effect.
That Seun us even immature. He gave a lady a gift and collected it back shocked

They just want to rope her into the whole mess by all means.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by DauraDullard0(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
uxdesigner:
she prolly fell for him cos of his money i suppose
Stolen money

If his jazz hadn't failed him and he was caught, he would've been N2m richer by now... Cool N2m. Imagine that...

Seun is an unrepentant thief by the way. grin grin grin grin
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by progress69: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seun sorry oh. Your mentions go suffer small for our hand.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
liars and bloggers dey be like 5%6 bt on a serious note, i no see any reason why make person thieve phone be news? shey na bcuz the man na celeb. if to say na ordinary person go thieve phone nw dey no go talk oo lackadaisical
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Riddler32:

I differ to agree with your quote. Was Jesus a thief when spreading the gospel to the gentiles? Is like saying, caring and helping a HIV patient makes one a victim too.

Please make an educated argument and stop reasoning like a toddler.
you don't wanna debate me
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Olowo1940: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
may God help us
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Olowo1940: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka / Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' / Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.