Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career (30114 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 5:42am On Nov 25, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.... Well I'm not pained you know why? Cos she has really been wonderful and she raised me well.. My mum aint stupid like you. Shes respectful and she aint an illiterate like you and your stupid momma who didn't raise you well and made you turn out to be an idiot... Oponu oloriburuku omo. Your whole family is such a bunch of crap. You wretched thing.
don't project. get egbegbe your brother out first.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
smellingmenses:

don't project. get egbegbe your brother out first.

Lol... Egbede or Toyin can rot in jail for all I care it aint my biz. My own brother isn't a fone thief and he's well to do. Its your stupid brother you should be worried about. Anyways, you are also stupid just like your brother so you might not really be bothered. Werey omo.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Ephixpumpin: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Must u say rubbish all the time. Hw has seun's misconduct affected Toyin. He is reaping what he sowed. Mind you he has never been good.He should go n beg those pple he offended.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol... Egbede or Toyin can rot in jail for all I care it aint my biz. My own brother isn't a fone thief and he's well to do. Its your stupid brother you should be worried about. Anyways, you are also stupid just like your brother so you might not really be bothered. Werey omo.
stop projecting... we know you and your family.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Riddler32: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2016
Baddo101:
Olodo. Does "Aimakhu" look like yoruba name? Consult Google..

Dude, the last time i checked only an Olodo, can identify a follow Olodo. Pick up your right sense where you left (i don't mean in a beer joint).
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Riddler32: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2016
smellingmenses:

check my DP

Like i should check your DP for what? Is that how to start an argument? Please go somewhere else and play.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Riddler32:

Like i should check your DP for what? Is that how to start an argument? Please go somewhere else and play.
what took you so long?
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
smellingmenses:

stop projecting... we know you and your family.

Oh really?? Please tell me what you know bout my family I really wanna know. Buh im sure as hell that my family aint miserable like your lowlife wretched poverty stricken family. By the way, It seems you just learned the statement '' stop projecting'' cos you've been sayin it continuously. Keep it up, at least e no easy for an idiot and dumbskull to learn something and memorize it easily so I understand why its really sharking you. Omo ale onidi rirun. cheesy
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Riddler32: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
smellingmenses:

what took you so long?

Like i said go somewhere else to play if you cant start an argument.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh really?? Please tell me what you know bout my family I really wanna know. Buh im sure as hell that my family aint miserable like your lowlife wretched poverty stricken family. By the way, It seems you just learned the statement '' stop projecting'' cos you've been sayin it continuously. Keep it up, at least e no easy for an idiot and dumbskull to learn something and memorize it easily so I understand why its really sharking you. Omo ale onidi rirun. cheesy
Pele... your mom is at home...go n sniff her...idi
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Riddler32:

Like i said go somewhere else to play if you cant start an argument.
only fool.s argue...go and find one like you to argue with you
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Riddler32: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
smellingmenses:

only fool.s argue...go and find one like you to argue with you

Give your black brain small sense...
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
smellingmenses:

Pele... your mom is at home...go n sniff her...idi

Lol... Go suck your momma's miserable boobs and yo pop's poverty stricken diick you mo'fucker.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
franugo:

it's quite possible dt you are d stupidest person on NL

Lol. Bros abeg tell am ooo. His stupidity is really legendary. He's just extremely endowed with foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' / Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Davido/Tagbo Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.