Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career (30113 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Photo Of Seun Egbegbe Handcuffed With His Accomplice After His Arrest In Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by seyoops4u: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
toyin chilling with iphone thief
Chu!

As I always say " internet doesn't forget" but u re wicked with dis ur comment sha.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Riddler32: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

you don't wanna debate me

Bring it on. Let me school you alittle bit.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Riddler32:

Bring it on. Let me school you alittle bit.
check my DP
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
seyoops4u:

Chu!

As I always say " internet doesn't forget" but u re wicked with dis ur comment sha.
lol
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
onatisi:
Guy u get bad mouth ooooo grin
lolzzzz
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by franugo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

friend of a thief is also a thief

it's quite possible dt you are d stupidest person on NL
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You called me a runs girl
Now you calling me a sadist. Look i dont know you, you have not said anything that made sense to me, ive never liked any of your posts, i am not following you, dont come across as a know-it-all cos you will really be pissing me off more than this.

If you have been trying to impress me, you have used the worst tactics ever. This is too immature and silly a thing for anyone to do

That's how sad i am right now gringrin

Bye

You should feel happy again in....10...9....

C'mon. Was just poking fun at ya. You have a good memory. Bravo!

....2....1....0....Ding!

There you go. Happy as a clam at high water. Your bill is only $10, 000. cheesy
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by emperorzz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Those people who host shows that people should try to keep up with you..i am suspecting you...either you be winch or you be mammy water and na to ruin men and get fame be your mission...yes! I don talk am and God dey see you.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
franugo:

it's quite possible dt you are d stupidest person on NL
check my DP
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

You should feel happy again in....10...9....

C'mon. Was just poking fun at ya. You have a good memory. Bravo!

....2....1....0....Ding!

There you go. Happy as a clam at high water. Your bill is only $10, 000. cheesy
Lol already happy

Good to see you are not easily vexed smiley
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol already happy
Good to see you are not easily vexed smiley
Maybe I just felt guilty. Who knows. cheesy
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Haute:

Maybe I just felt guilty. Who knows. cheesy
Oh i see
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by fwc1705: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sorry Toyin you did this to your self ojukokoro lo le e kuro NI ile Oko re akoko.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Oh i see

cheesy

I can convince you we didn't die in 1914 and are living in hell already. And it's quite simple:

There are no angels in hell. Therefore, your status as a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can only mean one thing: this is not hell. grin
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by ceeceeuwa: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
okonja:
Bloggers sha...Anything to get traffic grin grin

How does these 3 paragraphs correlate?
Abeg help e ask those hungry bloggers...anything to generate traffic
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by Baddo101(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Riddler32:
Yoruba Demons and cohorts. In the last picture i tired hard not to believe it is her.

What's with Yoruba people with make-ups and creams?
Olodo. Does "Aimakhu" look like yoruba name? Consult Google..
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by marlboro007(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
hazyfm1:
Seun the OLE
may thunder fire ur smelly mouth
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by legibow: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
they are trying to act a film..... Laff grin
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

you must be a thief too

Youre very stupid for saying that. FYI, I live a comfortable life and I'm not a low life wretched scumbag like you. I can feed you conveniently without hassles. Get that into your thick empty skull you Idiot
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by slyrone(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
a 7yr old stole garri he was lynched, murdered. old man like this stole 9 iPhone 7 nor be done death dem suppose give am! lord have mercy
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by greatman247(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
That is good for her jor. Most girls hate honest men. They mostly fall in love with bloody liars, cheat, thief etc. when you tell girls truth they will hate you, when you tell them you are broke they don't want to associate with you but when you borrow to deceive her that you have arrive she will fall flat for you. That is exactly what happened to Toyin here is guess. You were married simply because you catch your man cheat and he even admit to you, you divorced, you met another man, he cheats again, you leave am too, you meet another again he cheat, would you keep leaving all the men you have come in contact with in your life time? When will you ever meet the right man then? To all the girls out there, there is no absolute right man, most times bad attracts bad and good attract good, if you are not a good person nature will bring bad peeps to you sometimes cos you are not good yourself. It's like the case of a beautiful girl that met guys in the club, football viewing Centre and all cheat and because of that she started attending churches and met a real player and a big time pretender that uses church to cover face. You think you're wise? Dating a man in the church does not give you an absolute man. So funny just a case of a girl very beautiful she does not want to date no man ccan s she's so scared, when you ask her why, she keeps saying all men are the same, but at least take one out of the bad men but an lie she says they are all the same, she said all men are bad for good 8 years and every Saturday most girls keep getting married and they have kids that keep calling her Aunty. Menopause is calling our Aunty never even married yet. She gets jealous when she sees a perfect couple in her girl friends but she forgets that her friend took big risk in giving the man in her life a chance and today she is reaping the benefits. She thinks things just become perfect over night a lot of sacrifices have gone in.

Toyin story looks similar, she wanted a perfect man that will not cheat, it's hard, now she done enter from fire enter fry pan.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Youre very stupid for saying that. FYI, I live a comfortable life and I'm not a low life wretched scumbag like you. I can feed you conveniently without hassles. Get that into your thick empty skull you Idiot
you talk like seun egbegbe .. honest work? no one in your lineage both born and unborn can
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by aalangel(f): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cuteramat:
Over the past five years, we’ve watched Toyin Aimakhu rise to the peak of her career in the Yoruba movie scene that presently boasts some of the biggest stars in Nollywood. BUT, the last 365 days have not been inspiring.

First was the time she left her matrimonial home of two years, then she fell in love with the wrong man, Seun Egbegbe, and now, she’s in the news for the wrong reasons.

Toyin Aimakhu was on Monday July 8 2013 joined with her fiancé, Tinsel actor, Adeniji Johnson at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Toyin separated from her ex-hubby, Adeniyi Johnson over allegations of infidelity a few months to their second wedding anniversary in 2015.

Then, Adeniyi took to Instagram to confess that his wife truly caught him flirting and he urged fans and friends to support him in begging his wife to forgive and forget so they can carry on with their marriage.
‘God will lead me, let him lead us please, I don’t want to make any mistake trying to please you fans I really do appreciate the Love and I’m sure he does too,’ was what the actress said in response to the apology.

Less than three months after their marriage failed, the Yoruba actress’ romance with film-maker and marketer Seun Egbegbe was exposed, and since then, her persona has suffered a hit.

They both went on a secret romantic trip to Dubai in September 2015 under the guise of a working relationship, and he also gifted the actress a grey Range Rover SUV.
In November 2015, Seun was alleged to have stormed a movie location and requested to get his car back, and it was taken to him with the actress’ permission. At the time, it was reported that the jealous film-maker beat her up at home, but she denied the accusations.

‘I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any man. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any relationship now,’ she said in an interview. At the time it was also rumoured that the pair may walk down the aisle.

And in February 2016, Egbegbe was alleged to have kidnapped the Alakada actress after she made several emotional pleas on social media to a comedian, Twyse, not to commit suicide.
Her relationship with Seun turned sour after her friends confirmed that the movie producer indeed kidnapped her following a fight at a movie location. Seun had to sign an undertaking with the Nigerian police not to disturb Toyin Aimakhu any more after the actress reported his threats to ruin her career.

Toyin, who reportedly went to the station in company of her lawyer, Bosun Osifowora, stated that Seun Egbegbe’s threats affected her business as colleagues and producers were afraid of inviting her for movie shoots because they were aware of his violent nature.
Her relationship with Seun turned sour after her friends confirmed that the movie producer indeed kidnapped her following a fight at a movie location.

Fast forward to March 2016, Toyin announced her TV Reality Show, Keeping Up With Toyin Aimakhu. In one of the debut episodes, she talked about why she will never go back to her estranged hubby, Adeniyi Johnson. At the time her fans were more concerned about her kidnapping and the split from Seun.

On Tuesday, November 22, Seun Egbegbe was arrested for trying to steal nine iPhones at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos. He tried to escape in a jeep but passers-by were quick to nab him.
We still believe Seun might have been hypnotised to steal the iPhones because it makes no sense for someone who’s acquired some wealth to steal what he can easily afford. Credit: IG
‘Yes o, na police help am, dem for kill am, he came to the guy store and collected the phones, then told the sales girl that he is coming back,’ an eyewitness said when journalists visited the robbery scene.

Well, we still believe Seun might have been hypnotised to steal the iPhones because it makes no sense for someone who’s acquired some wealth to steal what he can easily afford.
As expected, Toyin Aimakhu’s name was mentioned during the theft conversations in offices, homes and also on the Internet, after all, she previously dated the film-maker.

This is a bad reputation for Toyin Aimakhu who brought Seun Egbegbe to limelight with her fame, and the implications are now hurting her career.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/the-implication-of-seun-egbegbes.html

Your supposed analysis has no bearing. You just gave a history of Toyin's life with Johnson and Seun.

There's no way Seun's stealing of phones can affect Toyin's career.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

you talk like seun egbegbe .. honest work? no one in your lineage both born and unborn can

Go to hell with your smellin mo'fuckin pvssy producin smellin stinking menses as your moniker has already said. Like I said earlier, still sayin it, I would feed you and your wretched family conveniently without hassles at all you motherfuckin stack illiterate. I'm sure you must be a schl drop out. If not, you wouldn't have looked for my trouble in the first place wen I only tried to make you reason like a normal human being. You decided to insult your father. Oya na, bring it on cos I'm so ready for ya. I would show u that emi ko I se omo lo ile lo gba esi wa. If u know wat that means. I would so insult u that in ur life, weneva u see my moniker, you'll run. Oloriburuku asiere olobo rirun omo. cheesy cheesy
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Go to hell with your smellin mo'fuckin pvssy producin smellin stinking menses as your moniker has already said. Like I said earlier, still sayin it, I would feed you and your wretched family conveniently without hassles at all you motherfuckin stack illiterate. I'm sure you must be a schl drop out. If not, you wouldn't have looked for my trouble in the first place wen I only tried to make you reason like a normal human being. You decided to insult your father. Oya na, bring it on cos I'm so ready for ya. I would show u that emi ko I se omo lo ile lo gba esi wa. If u know wat that means. I would so insult u that in ur life, weneva u see my moniker, you'll run. Oloriburuku asiere olobo rirun omo. cheesy cheesy

don't project am not your mom
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

don't project am not your mom

Lol... A fool and lowlife like you can not even be my mum. God forbid bad thing... I even pity the guy that would marry an idiot like you into his house. Such a slowpoke. Your foolishness is really legendary that im really amazed. Go to hell and burn to ashes with ur smellin Pussy bitch.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by smellingmenses: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol... A fool and lowlife like you can not even be my mum. God forbid bad thing... I even pity the guy that would marry a idiot like you into his house. Such a slowpoke. Your foolishness is really legendary that im really amazed. Go ahead to hell and burn to ashes with ur smellin Pussy bitch.
what a perfect description of your mom!
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
smellingmenses:

what a perfect description of your mom!

Lol.... Well I'm not pained you know why? Cos she has really been wonderful and she raised me well.. My mum aint stupid like you. Shes respectful and she aint an illiterate like you and your stupid momma who didn't raise you well and made you turn out to be an idiot... Oponu oloriburuku omo. Your whole family is such a bunch of crap. You wretched thing.
Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by funmike83(f): 3:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Toyin left the guy because she doesnt know wat the guy does for a living. Toyin actually said it that seuns hand is not clean. I remember she said it when they were having issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' / Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Davido/Tagbo Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.