Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

#truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender (1778 Views)

Nigerian Men Abroad Takes A Transgender Woman Home Mistakenly / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2016
This is just for pure fun ... But who knows it might help someone ... So #TruthfulThursday ... What would you do if you found out your current partner that you love used to be same sex as you ?...
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by yeyeboi(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Ok
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok
OK what ?
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by makydebbie(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Ofcos I'll continue the relationship.

If I feel like.
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:

If I feel like.
Interesting ... So what will make you "feel like not continuing" ? ... And what will make you "feel like continuing"? ...
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by makydebbie(f): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
It all depends on the person in question.
Oyinlomoa:

Interesting ... So what will make you "feel like not continuing" ? ... And what will make you "feel like continuing"? ...
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
I'll continue the relationship undecided
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by sanpipita(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nothing wrong with that, i will continue the relationship as long as we both understand ourselves
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Kalatium(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
I go continue, buh kai the relationship no go last
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by ipledge10(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kill myself
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:

If I feel like.
And get married to him? what if ur dad finds out and comes visiting,he tells ur child this...

1 Like

Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by xclassic: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hell No....No way....So Irritating it will b lyk Man-To-Man/WOMAN-TO-WOMAN.......

Cant even relate not to talk of having emotions.....
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by makydebbie(f): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
chojo3000:

And get married to him? what if ur dad finds out and comes visiting,he tells ur child this...
Lmao gringrin

2 Likes

Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
Lmao gringrin

how wld u feel?
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by makydebbie(f): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
chojo3000:

how wld u feel?
To be honest, I'll be embarrassed.
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
makydebbie:
To be honest, I'll be embarrassed.
u see

1 Like

Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
sanpipita:
Nothing wrong with that, i will continue the relationship as long as we both understand ourselves
Won't you feel you're doing a guy like you ... As in won't you feel like that's somehow gay ?
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
ipledge10:
Kill myself
Lol ... cheesy grin ... Don't kill yourself joor ... Just commit suicide ... cheesy
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by CrazeGud: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
penectomy
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
xclassic:
Hell No....No way....So Irritating it will b lyk Man-To-Man/WOMAN-TO-WOMAN.......

Cant even relate not to talk of having emotions.....
You're really the classic one
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
another rubbish thread, when will you guys have sense......

pathetic
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
another rubbish thread, when will you guys have sense......

pathetic
Guessing you're one of those who can't just have fun ...
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
The transformation from man to woman tends to be the
Most seamless as a lot can be done anatomically. Surely though being able to distinguish natural breasts from inokants would be a start?
Woman to a man sex change is possible physically but you cannot give a female a penis ...however penile prosthetics are used. How you can miss that is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Oyinlomoa(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raine80:
The transformation from man to woman tends to be the
Most seamless as a lot can be done anatomically. Surely though being able to distinguish natural breasts from inokants would be a start?
Woman to a man sex change is possible physically but you cannot give a female a penis ...however penile prosthetics are used. How you can miss that is beyond me.
First what is "inokants" ... And secondly I've never seen a transgender b4 can't tell what they look like down there
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oyinlomoa:

First what is "inokants" ... And secondly I've never seen a transgender b4 can't tell what they look like down there
I have ..
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by chiraqDemon(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Murdaaaaa
Mane im talm bout cold blood shit point that gat in his mouth have my lil friend comin in his face thats a dead experiment
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by sanpipita(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oyinlomoa:

Won't you feel you're doing a guy like you ... As in won't you feel like that's somehow gay ?

Nope I'm open minded for that, just need an understanding
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Kobicove(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
The relationship will end on the spot!
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nope. I want a man with sperm undecided
Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
swann:
I'll continue the relationship undecided

But it's not a real willy. And you can't have kids by "IT"
I'm pro live and let live but I'd beat the nonsense out of her for lying and tricking me grin

1 Like

Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
JuicyLucy:

But it's not a real willy. And you can't have kids by "IT"
I'm pro live and let live but I'd beat the nonsense out of her for lying and tricking me grin

Not a real "willy"? As long as it serves it's function I'm good grin wink

No kids? Can always adopt...

win-win

1 Like

Re: #truthfulthursday What Would You Do If Your Partner Is A Transgender by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
swann:

Not a real "willy"? As long as it serves it's function I'm good grin wink

No kids? Can always adopt...

win-win

Omg!! Whhhhhy Google it it's a revolting sight and they have to pump it to get erect like a bicycle wheel grin grin grin

God forbid bad tingz amen cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Drugs Badly / The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex / Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.