Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! (1785 Views)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
They are mostly inexperienced and not certain of what they want.

I am not generalizing so forgive the headline but a majority of them are not ready for commitment and the family game.

They are yet to find themselves and their purpose and if you cross their lane, you will be used in getting experience.

It's not their fault and they are not wicked when they leave, the fault is you now knowing that they crave for experience.

This is coming on the back of this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895610/dating-girl-early-20s-experienced#58047586

Dating a girl who is not experienced may prove risky.

At that age, she is yet to explore and one day she may tell you she is feeling caged in the relationship.

Let her know your intentions but don't let it override your senses.

She is just getting exposure and that will be your undoing, so do not rush her.

With due respect to all ladies, At that age, they have the "hotcake mentality" even the ugliest ones, so I will advise you seek another outlet for your joy or find an older lady.

Sometimes, if they have not gotten heartbroken, they will not know that all that glitters is not gold.

If you are the first boyfriend, just know that the relationship will not last.
If you force her, you will regret it much later.

She may be an exception, but are you ready to find out.
Bumpy ride ahead!

Here is a quote
"Birds fly definitely, but someday it will perch,
any perch then becomes gold to a weary bird!"

How to survive the Buhari recession in Nigeria (6 Tips that gets you more money)

Lalasticlala and Mynd44, hope your women are not less than 20!

Disclaimer: this is my opinion
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Okay forgive the headline but get the message

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by massive1019(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Be like sey op don experience m small grin
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
massive1019:
Be like sey op don experience m small grin

Shebi you too feel.

Odikwa very risky venture
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Men you crack me up where you wrote that ladies below 23 have hot cake mentality even the ugly ones

Bro I can't agree with you more
i have never heard of first relationship turning into marriage for anyone before

Most ladies in that age category you highlighted are just falling in love for the first time so they are still learning
They also have this thing I call "davido syndrome" because they want to date rich good looking prince charming
But soon they realize the movies and telenovelas they watch and believe have nothing to do with reality

So if a guy Fall into their hand na die be that

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by SafetyFirst(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
That's the naked truth.
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by massive1019(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Secretario:

Shebi you too feel.

Odikwa very risky venture
lol...cab relate to it wella...all girls always like adventure.
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by ise82(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
I have one that is in love with me. She no let me rest oo.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
ise82:
I have one that is in love with me. She no let me rest oo.

Guy, you can love her but anything can happen.

Risky.

Lalasticlala
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by NairalandCS(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
You guys keep saying explore, explore. What is that ?

Can't they both explore together ?
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
NairalandCS:
You guys keep saying explore, explore. What is that ?

Can't they both explore together ?

Guy, it's not your choice to make oh.

If she no wan explore with you, you Wan force am.

When she says I need space like this, your heart go cut oh
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by NairalandCS(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Secretario:

Guy, it's not your choice to make oh.

If she no wan explore with you, you Wan force am.

When she says I need space like this, your heart go cut oh

Person above 23 still fit tell you say she need space.

Heartbreak no dey look age.
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
NairalandCS:

Person above 23 still fit tell you say she need space.

Heartbreak no dey look age.

You no lie at all.

But at least, above 23 knows what she Want already
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by chybykee(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
After 23 where would the experience come from??
No be person go teach am?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
chybykee:
After 23 where would the experience come from??

No be person go teach am?

Na one dull guy go suffer am na.

She go use that one gather experience.

Do not be that guy!
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
greyboy5000:
Men you crack me up where you wrote that ladies below 23 have hot cake mentality even the ugly ones

Bro I can't agree with you more
i have never heard of first relationship turning into marriage for anyone before

Most ladies in that age category you highlighted are just falling in love for the first time so they are still learning
They also have this thing I call "davido syndrome" because they want to date rich good looking prince charming
But soon they realize the movies and telenovelas they watch and believe have nothing to do with reality

So if a guy Fall into their hand na die be that

Brother, I carry the entire thread dash you.

You explained better than me.

Hope I can use your word "davido syndrome" in an article?

Respect.

Lalasticlala, come and do change of threadership!

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by NairalandCS(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Secretario:

You no lie at all.

But at least, above 23 knows what she Want already

Not all above 23 Sha, but I get your point.
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
you 're not far from the truth ma nigga...

my little angel..she tells me she loves me but can't be in a relationship with me..ifa ask her reason...she insists she doesn't know...

bug anyway, still got her as$.. gon nurture her till she blends.
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by auntysimbiat(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
will they stay away from men too??
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:
will they stay away from men too??

No they won't.

They mostly go after those they feel are adventurous.

Only that, with time it goes with the smoke and reality sets in.

By then, the ship has sailed.
Re: Stay Away From Ladies Who Are Less Than 23 Years Old Or You Are Doomed! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
krattoss:
you 're not far from the truth ma nigga...

my little angel..she tells me she loves me but can't be in a relationship with me..ifa ask her reason...she insists she doesn't know...

bug anyway, still got her as$.. gon nurture her till she blends.

Brother,
Believe me, she sincerely does not know but the truth is, she does not want to feel caged.

The only way to nurture her well is to give her free hand, get controlling and lose out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Independent, Don't Depend On A Man / Aba Made Sex,doll For,sale / Marriage Proposal Is Unnecessary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.