Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) (43806 Views)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Omonigeriarere: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Some men are not just qualified to be call men. They are shemen. Its unfortunate the women is suffering for someone else sin.

Heee ha e
Heee ha e
Heee ha e
Gun shot! tongue tongue tongue

Omo yeri e oko
Omo yeri e oko
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Platinumay(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Crazy world we live in.
Abeg how I fit provide the 200k?
Make the woman go rest for house abeg
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by dilini(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
The wife brought it upon herself... She would have looked for a lawyer that will handle the husband's case instead standing as a surety for him despite his nefarious traits. And secondly I'm suspecting husband and wife planned his escape as a means of ...... (make I no just talk..lol)

My 2cent sha....

3 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by dragonking3: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Cowardice is in their blood. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by kingdenny(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Waiting for nollywood to act this movie before i comment angry
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Babachukwu: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail condition. The matter was adjourned till 9 February 2016? When did it happen?
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by mystmoze(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-dumps-wife-prison-stood-surety/

when did Nigeria police start accepting a woman to stand as surety for bail Biko?
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by ercel: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
The man was wicked to her. Unfortunately she has dropped six (6) already,if she had dropped only one or two you'll see another man that will go and bail her,take her out of the prison to a nice place and start collecting all collectables..till sense returns to her so-called husband!
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by theophorus(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
People tends to forget that their actions have Multiplier effect. Tomorrow someone else will need Surety and there will be nobody to stand for Him because of things like this...

If you can do this to your Family...Hmmm

#Do what is Right always.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by leofab(f): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Snapchat: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
But they know how to take care of their wives!!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Classcaptain1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
VampireeM:
This tale is kind of hilarious... I really feel sorry for the lady. The husband is a He-goat and a criminal
Madame, U R wicked...this got me laughing hard
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by RoadsAndGreen(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddaammyy:
Such love angry
i love you grin
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by jasysandra(f): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Zeze06(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am here ready to take a bullet for my absconded girlfriend, and he's there embarrassing the male folk... sad
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
If this outstanding hardworking businessman can do this to the mother of his children, you don't need to wonder what he would do to his business partners or creditors.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by JuanDeDios: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
baski92:
Some men na bastard !!!!!
No be small one o!
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by omonnakoda: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lawyers in the house is that what surety is about? Does surety go to prison if the bailed person flees?
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by baski92(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
JuanDeDios:

No be small one o!
lol
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by ririri22: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
The man is a wicked being. Tuffia
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Trapnews: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Igbos are too tribalistic, if na yoruba man dey involved, Igbos go don masturbate full everywhere. Yorubas are just too civilized, check out their comments undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Sotenna(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
cococandy:

What does that mean?

I understand what you're thinking, but don't feel offended. He didn't mean to insult the ladies.

I think he meant the man is a coward. I personally think the man is an animal.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by shumuel(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Marry right, Simple sad
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by ifyan(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Even the chief master of evil the Devil will be amaze by cruel entity action.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Trapnews: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
dilini:
The wife brought it upon herself... She would have looked for a lawyer that will handle the husband's case instead standing as a surety for him despite his nefarious traits. And secondly I'm suspecting husband and wife planned his escape as a means of ...... (make I no just talk..lol)

My 2cent sha....
Seriously? Do you live in Nigeria? Do you think everyone can afford a lawyer in this country?

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by baby124: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol. This man is not even good enough to be referred to as a bacteria not to talk about a human being. See her life for Internet. This woman had 6 children for this useless man. Wow.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Senorprinz(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Some men are not just qualified to be call men. They are shemen. Its unfortunate the women is suffering for someone else sin.

you don't know what really happened

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by nwokolokingsley(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
pls am not understanding. oohh......the case was adjourned till February 9 2016!
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Senorprinz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Babachukwu:
She was remanded in prison custody pending when she
will perfect her bail condition.
The matter was adjourned till 9 February 2016? When did it happen?

lolz, it happened next year.

probably a typo or another dug up news from eons ago.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sotenna:

I understand what you're thinking, but don't feel offended. He didn't mean to insult the ladies.

I think he meant the man is a coward. I personally think the man is an animal.

Of course he didn't.

But isn't it weird that a man does something horrible and his natural response is to compare him to a woman.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by greenermodels: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
how come this news report is replete with grammatical blunders. i suspect false report by mischief makers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.