Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) (43795 Views)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by fatherAbraam(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Could this be love?!undecidedsad
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by onward4life(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Coal City Fm
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Sotenna(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
cococandy:

Of course he didn't.

But isn't it weird that a man does something horrible and his natural response is to compare him to a woman.

Misuse of words ma'am.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by john650(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddaammyy:
Such love angry
End time husband..lol.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Mayflowa(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
misspicy:
Heartless man,I feel for the woman.
Funny enough,she will still take him back after the whole trouble dies down.
Woman don suffer for this world.

Pele,Ruth abokoku grin
I see you lalasticlala cool
I

Very true. She would always take him.back whenever he comes back
Shame!
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by nnokwa042(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Some men are not just qualified to be call men. They are shemen. Its unfortunate the women is suffering for someone else sin.
pls use ur head this a plan deal with her man biko, if his not a good man his woman can not stand for him maybe the man is somewhere now looking for money to settle his dept everything is not about bashing biko

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
So Sad
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by geeflexx(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
angry na waohhh

ANYWAY

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by SirShymexx: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol, this nyggah is probably one of the iPod youts trolling in the politics section. These miscreants took a thread about Biafra from page 1 - 83 within 24 hours. Troll around and forget ya wife in detention lool.

Funnicator, go get ya missus out of detention, jobless faggit lol.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by efe0(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is awful.....no wonder women they put us inside bottle

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lol, this nyggah is probably one of the iPod youts trolling in the politics section. These miscreants took a thread about Biafra from page 1 - 83 within 24 hours. Troll around and forget ya wife in detention lool.

Funnicator, go get ya missus out of detention, jobless faggit lol.

You're miserable, it takes two to tango, that 1-84 Biafra thread feat wouldn't have been successful without a measure of help from the SS minority trolls. Again, it takes two to tango and your intentional ignorance over their own contribution to the movement of that thread speaks ill of your intelligence.

I'm not an IPOB youth. Never answered present in all their meetings, never made any donations to their cause.

Tha foq outta here..

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by SirShymexx: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funnicator:

You're miserable, it takes two to tango, that 1-84 Biafra thread feat wouldn't have been successful without a measure of help from the SS minority trolls. Again, it takes two to tango and your intentional ignorance over their own contribution to the movement of that thread speaks ill of your intelligence.

I'm not an IPOB youth. Never answered present in all their meetings, never made any donations to their cause.

Tha foq outta here..

Lol, you sound troubled lol.

Did you see me on the thread? I just saw it now cos you fvckers keep tagging my handle there about some half-breed. I didn't even read it apart from notice it has 83 pages. How the fvck did you lot take a thread to 83 pages? Loool. You muthaphuckas are jobless - you need some fresh air lol.

Anyway, go get ya missus out of detention and stop trolling the internet. There is a life out there, you know. A real one loool.

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, you sound troubled lol.

Did you see me on the thread? I just saw it now cos you fvckers keep tagging my handle there about some half-breed. I didn't even read it apart from notice it has 83 pages. How the fvck did you lot take a thread to 83 pages? Loool. You muthaphuckas are jobless - you need some fresh air lol.

Anyway, go get ya missus out of detention and stop trolling the internet. There is a life out there, you know. A real one loool.

Admittedly, there is more to life than Internet trolling. I'm not a troll, my account is three years old and I've only been online twelfe days, ordinarily a troll spends most of his time online, figure it out now and tell yourself I'm no troll.

I've got an exciting offline life that I'd never wanna give away for an empty inernet life that never pays me Muller, offers me best vintage, never brings me best women.
Nairaland is a comic relief, that's all I see in it. After offline hustles, I read comments here to kill some more stress. That's the pattern, never take it twisted, Yo.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Mutuwa(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
veekid:
Name checked

grin them them abi?
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Useless man! Na dem they allow all dis small small chicks spit rubbish on us.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by veekid(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mutuwa:

grin them them abi?

You Garit?

1 Like

Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by ogagam(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
I smell something. This may be a plan work betweentwo of them. I don't trust them.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by ddaammyy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
i love you grin
lol kiss
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by ddaammyy(f): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
john650:

End time husband..lol.
exactly sad
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Keegan: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Cowardice is in their blood. angry angry angry

You know them well.
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Igbos are never trustworthy. grin
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by sustainus(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
dre11:

The matter was adjourned till 9 February 2016.

9 February 2016, next world abi
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by mofeoluwadassah: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aha.....dis world is really going 2 an end
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by greggng: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2016
Just b4 u trust that man or woman pls investigate about him or her. Just yesterday something happened and I was disappointed with the young man involved. Each time am driving home this young man will be at the gate greeting me in a polite way. One day I asked him what he was doing at the gate all the time and he told me he is homeless. So I contacted a friend who gave him free accommodation plus food. Suddenly everyone in. The estate started liking him cos he does private teaching to some homes here. I. Never knew he is a criminal until yesterday. The same friend that housed him, gave him atm to withdraw money for her and he did just that but claimed he was robbed by one chance on his way coming. That was how 50k got missing. The one that baffles my friend was another 70k she gave the guy to assist her sent to her child in Togo. This criminal didn't send anything. When she narrated all this to me, I brought in the police and to my greatest surprise we ve been living with a criminal. Don't blame anyone that refuses to stand as a guarantor to any one. Once a thief always a thief. Shine ur eyes
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by DonaTee(f): 5:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Some men are not just qualified to be call men, they are she-male. Its unfortunate the woman is suffering for someone else sin.

The kids suffering too
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by Alvino1(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Let this be an eye opener to us all, nd an advice to my follow nairalanders, pls do not stand as surety simply cox of ur relationship with a suspect or an accused person in custody... the test is not ur relationship with the said suspect or accused person, rather the test is whether the said suspect or accused person has a questionable lifestyle. Thus I cannot stand surety for my wife,father, mother or sibling if I know or am sure that he will be no where to be found after granted bail, like in the present case... unless am doing it for some other reason, in which case I wil be ready to be detained if he jets off after granted bail.. people re wicked.. one has to be careful who u re standing in for, to avoid ur own downfall.. u'r relationship with them is immaterial... #I stand to be corrected...

#5iver...
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by twheeny(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
And that kind of man will later come back and beg when things turns out fine.......
Hmmmmmm the thunder that will strike him is doing press up!!!!!
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by paris22(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2016
lol Yoruba and news

just saying
Re: Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) by michaelisaiah: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mumu smileyMumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.