Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Spoil Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spoil Me (3263 Views)

Help! Look At Dis Girl Wants To Spoil My Image / My Runz Don Spoil Ooo.....how Do I Correct This? Help! / See As Dis Dog Spoil My Runs (2) (3) (4)

Spoil Me by mudiwa(f): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
why is it that some men find it hard to spoil their ladies and yet expect to see them smartly dressed smelling nice, is it too much to ask to spoil ur woman. make her feel good and look good for u,, when we give u punanis u expect us to bend over backwards to make it sweet for u, why not do the same for us, make us feel more loved and wanted.,,,,, undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Spoil Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
rofl what is it with that picture? grin
Re: Spoil Me by yme1(f): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
i really dont need a man to spend for me but i love it when they spoil me and that doesnt neccessarily mean it must be money
there are some guys out there that gat hands like super glue tho undecided
Re: Spoil Me by mudiwa(f): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
thats why i said SPOIL, i did not say make me ur dependent, its nice to be appreciated as a woman,,,, why shud i feel worthless but expect to please him, it works both ways, if i can buy him presents why cant he do like wise, i dont want money, but flowers perfume nice clothes once in a while will do,

Re: Spoil Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
rofl can you pls stop posting those photos grin
Re: Spoil Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
omgggggggggggggggggg!!!!

puke
Re: Spoil Me by yme1(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
biko enough of the irritating pics
Re: Spoil Me by mudiwa(f): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
lol, stop looking at the fotos dear, looooooooool

Re: Spoil Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
what the hell be careful to not spoil your topic grin
Re: Spoil Me by whitesturd(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Those pictures are irritating.pls stop.i am about to start puking here[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Spoil Me by patwhizkid(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
Yuck!
Re: Spoil Me by mudiwa(f): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
stop looking at the fotos heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Re: Spoil Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
this will end up in the joke section grin
Re: Spoil Me by whitelexi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2009
You want some dude to spoil u, thats the wrong mentality.

Think of how to make him feel special, and then see if he wont spoil and pamper u.  Girls just believe that love is all about giving, however they see the "giving" as coming from one angle only, u think cos u spend time with a guy and give him attention and maybe sex, that he should spoil u?  Well think again, cos all those are mutually given.
Dont just sit at home expecting miracles to happen cos it wont.
Re: Spoil Me by mudiwa(f): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
im not expecting miracles, i just want to be appreciated and shown love , is that too much to ask of someone i love, if i touch him and make him feel good then surely e needs to make me feel good too. otherwise,, he shud just ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Spoil Me by yme1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
whitelexi:

You want some dude to spoil u, thats the wrong mentality.

Think of how to make him feel special, and then see if he wont spoil and pamper u.  Girls just believe that love is all about giving, however they see the "giving" as coming from one angle only, u think cos u spend time with a guy and give him attention and maybe sex, that he should spoil u?  Well think again, cos all those are mutually given.
Dont just sit at home expecting miracles to happen cos it wont.
i concur
many girls out there need some serious growing up to do
make a guy feel special and he will spoil you , i agree
but what if he doesnt?
Re: Spoil Me by BoredAtWor: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ Whitelexi

GOOD WORDS YOU SAID.

ALL THIS ONE SIDED LOVE/REALTIONSHIP  I DONT UNDERSTAND IT.

ALL TAKE TAKE TAKE AND TAKE SOME MORE.

They Never ask themselves what can I give in the relationship.
Re: Spoil Me by 190yaris1: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
WHATs this in the threads

Platoon Monk Platimunk cover my eyes pls~
Re: Spoil Me by yme1(f): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
mudiwa:

im not expecting miracles, i just want to be appreciated and shown love , is that too much to ask of someone i love, if i touch him and make him feel good then surely e needs to make me feel good too. otherwise,, he shud just ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
nope that is not too much to ask
if he really cares about you he doesnt need you to let him know he needs to spoil you
but why dont you spoil yourself and make him know you dont give a Bleep about his money
Re: Spoil Me by mudiwa(f): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
but some men no matter wat u do to make them feel special they will not put hands in their pockets to do something for u, its like they have a plaster of paris and he hand cant bend and enter the pocket, well thats when gals end up cheating looking for a guy who will make them feel more special,,,,
Re: Spoil Me by mudiwa(f): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
its like saying if he can masterbate then he does not need me, pliz ,, every woman no matter how much u r successful u will still want that special treatment,
Re: Spoil Me by Godmother2: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Jeez! These pictures are hideos shocked shocked shocked
Re: Spoil Me by nich(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
shocked *oops! sorry* wrong room.  lipsrsealed
Re: Spoil Me by Amigoz(f): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2009
Mudiwa

wotz up wit dat woman's butt in ur second pix grin grin grin

Na so flies dey follow am cos of the sweet smelling perfume her man gave her. . . . cheesy

abi na d original concentrated perfume wey dey attract d fleas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spoil Me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]She sh!t for body. see flies. . . grin[/size]
Amigoz:

Mudiwa

wotz up wit dat woman's butt in your second pix grin grin grin

Na so flies dey follow am cos of the sweet smelling perfume her man gave her. . . . cheesy

abi na d original concentrated perfume wey dey attract d fleas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spoil Me by Macgreat(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
Amigoz:

Mudiwa

wotz up wit dat woman's butt in your second pix grin grin grin

Na wa Ooo. . .
Re: Spoil Me by Pweety4me(f): 4:23am On Nov 08, 2009
@Post yea it's true but at d same time a woman should learn 2 be independant on herself and remove d idea of d guy having 2 cater 2 her all d tyme and your p*ssy should always be clean dat's your body ok?!

Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? / Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic / Reasons Why Women Should Worship Every Man