Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic (3267 Views)

Male Attributes That Attract Naija Chicks The Most.. Number 1 Will Amaze / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... (2) (3) (4)

Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2012
That's what I just learnt...

Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Mynd44: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2012
And you woke up this early to post it because? Did the girl of your dreams dump you in your dreams?

Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by tpia5: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2012
honestly, the ugliest ones have the loudest mouths. . . . . .
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Godmother(f): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2012
@OP
Common now! You can't judge a whole crate by just one bad egg. I'm sure you must have done some not-too-nice tins yourself to women in the past.that doesn't mean those girls wnt trust men again now
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by cindyrella(f): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2012
This early morning?

Guy abeg shift make I see road!
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by elari(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2012
Godmother: @OP
Common now! You can't judge a whole crate by just one bad egg. I'm sure you must have done some not-too-nice tins yourself to women in the past.that doesn't mean those girls wnt trust men again now
. . . He quoted "some" n nt all. Ow ur bad
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2012
2sexy, wetin dey worry u? if u no trust ur own mama who u wan trust? is ur maley white? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by AzaMontana(f): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2012
Hell heth no fury like a woman scorned. Brother i think you did something to some girl and now you can't handle the monster you created
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
@OP
what does innocent and angelic got to do with TRUST?! didnt you read the story of red riding hood in your childhood?
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
2sexy, you and your girl troubles. tongue
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by freecocoa(f): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
Thought you learnt that 2 years ago or more after she dumped you.undecided
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Goldieluks: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
First of all, trust yourself before trusting others.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by gulfer: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
2sexy: That's what I just learnt...
Shall we then beg you to tell us your Mugu story?
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
^^
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 6:22am On Jun 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: 2sexy, wetin dey worry u? if u no trust ur own mama who u wan trust? is ur maley white? undecided undecided undecided

idowu... Wetin bring my mama own 4dis. Omo no go there o o o. I no dey joke with my mama mata not even online. Next time talk 2me straight and leave mama out dis. Crack joke anyhow but never talk about my mum. I won't take it from you. She's late anyway so please don't.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2012
I'm staying away from this daughters of eve for good. I may give one a chance later though and if that one Bleep, na him b say me and Naija chicks become water and fire. Yup! I go just stay away. I can't keep up with them.

Yeah... No good experience with any. There may be some good once out there but I never met anyone. If any guy has met one, he sure is lucky. It's either they are lying, or playing on ones intelligence at another time. To the guy who said I may have done something wrong, I will swear that I am have never in my life done such.

The truth is that its even best that you never nice to them or be good at lying, and claim what you are not. The reason why I keep having problem is that I just don't like to lie or want to be faster than my shadow when dealing with them.
Over 80% don't deserve any good in this life.

If any Nland lady like make she counter me, I no reason you 1bit. I am being realistic here don't tell me some silly fairy tale.

Idowu, next no time dont talk about my mum u hear?

Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2012
I'm staying away from this daughters of eve for good. I may give one a chance later though and if that one Bleep, na him b say me and Naija chicks become water and fire. Yup! I go just stay away. I can't keep up with them.

Yeah... No good experience with any. There may be some good once out there but I never met anyone. If any guy has met one, he sure is lucky. It's either they are lying, or playing on ones intelligence at another time. To the guy who said I may have done something wrong, I will swear that I am have never in my life done such.

The truth is that its even best that you never nice to them or be good at lying, and claim what you are not. The reason why I keep having problem is that I just don't like to lie or want to be faster than my shadow when dealing with them.

If any Nland lady like make she counter me, I no reason you 1bit. I am being realistic here don't tell me some silly fairy tale.

Idowu, next no time dont talk about my mum u hear?
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2012
freecocoa: Thought you learnt that 2 years ago or more after she dumped you.undecided
Freecocoa, dis na different person o. Y would still have dat tissue paper in hand. Dat 1 life no good again o. I beg no remind me of dat wi.tch.

Na she dey run after me sef but seriously, I no wan carry STD. Cos d last I saw her, she's become a shadow of her old self. Too much 4.u.c.k don spoil dat 1 life which was what she wanted and I let her be.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Mynd44: 8:04am On Jun 27, 2012
Really I agree with 2sexy. Parents and family should be off limits when it comes to joke. I await the person will try that with me
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2012
Yield: 2sexy, you and your girl troubles. tongue

So he is known for girl troubles? LoL what an identity! grin
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by slimyem: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2012
2sexy......always whining about one heartbreak or another...
Smh!cheesy
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Idowuogbo(f): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Really I agree with 2sexy. Parents and family should be off limits when it comes to joke. I await the person will try that with me
It wasn't a joke or an insult.

I asked cus he generalised, weirdly d topic bin modified to *some* not all.

Smart move! lipsrsealed
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
2sexy:

idowu... Wetin bring my mama own 4dis. Omo no go there o o o. I no dey joke with my mama mata not even online. Next time talk 2me straight and leave mama out dis. Crack joke anyhow but never talk about my mum. I won't take it from you. She's late anyway so please don't.

I asked a question,U eida answer or u ignore.

Is she white? Y generalise? U lucky d mods modified,i was gentle compare to odas.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by LordReed(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I asked a question,U eida answer or u ignore.

Is she white? Y generalise? U lucky d mods modified,i was gentle compare to odas.

He didn't generalise. The fault is yours.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

So he is known for girl troubles? LoL what an identity! grin

So? WTF... Screw you!
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by 2sexy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
slimyem: 2sexy......always whining about one heartbreak or another...
Smh!cheesy

What about you? I go dig your past. Just wait for me to the time for that.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
2sexy:

So? WTF... Screw you!

Go and get a blow up doll if you are so ho[b]r[/b]ny, I don't do guys.
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by agb2011(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
2sexy: I'm staying away from this daughters of eve for good. I may give one a chance later though and if that one Bleep, na him b say me and Naija chicks become water and fire. Yup! I go just stay away. I can't keep up with them.

op, is this the part where we beg u to please share ur story?
Okay o!... Please share ur story... What happened?!
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Really? Did u read my post properly?

Mr sexy dem say na my fault o!

Biko no vex o!
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by slimyem: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
2sexy:

What about you? I go dig your past. Just wait for me to the time for that.
grab a shovel....and fast too!
M waiting...
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
Lord_Reed:

He generalized, i edited. . .
Re: Never Trust "Some" Naija Chicks No Matter How Innoncent And Angelic by LordReed(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
sexkillz: He generalized, i edited. . .

Ahhh! Id-noble my bad.

7 Most Painful Things A WOMAN Can Say To A MAN / Men Are Dead Without Money. / Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016